girlfairy76

Tamagotchi!

Tamagotchi is a really fun game. I have Corner Shop 3. I like unlocking the shops and stuff, but making the Mayor come is a pain e.e

I hope anyone else likes it?

I used to have a tamagotchi toy years ago. I still have it, but it has no batteries and I haven't played it for like...3 years..

*CoughHatredCough*

I hate it unfortunatly -.-

Mine used to be a penguin, it died EVERY night... It was well fed slePt ect. But still died every night..

I had one once as a child. All I remember about it was that I couldn't figure out how to turn it off so it was constantly beeping at me for everything and it really annoyed me. ;__;

I've never had one, but I once had a similar thing called a Minipet. I had a scorpion and a hamster.

Do you know where I could possibly get a Tomagotchi?

Do you know where I could possibly get a Tomagotchi?

Search "buy a Tamagotchi" online. Not sure where you live so I don't know what stores you'll find, but if you go to an electronics store [or a gaming one], you may be able to find one.

I loved owning a Tamagotchi when I was little. They were so cute happy.gif But I lost it - I asked an instructor to look after it [i was at summer camp] and my brother told me he would look after it, but I didn't trust him at that point. He told me the instructor would lose it but I trusted the instructor more than him xd.png

When I came to collect it, the instructor wasn't there and neither was my Tamagotchi. I was really sad...

So yeah, that's all I remember of my Tamagotchi. I can't even remember what creature I had in it... or what it was about... dry.gif

Edited by cfmtfm

TAMAGOTCHI? OMIGODYES!

I have 2 V4, 1 V5, 1 V3, and a Tama-Go. I'm on TamaTalk a LOT.

They get sorta boring though...

Yeah, I used to have a game of Tamagotchi on my iPod xd.png..... You had to move the got his to dodge meteors/ clean there poop. Now I have corner shop three. I need ll the buildings again! O.o I want. The. Item. Fixer. Store. It. Is. Cool.

I had a lot of tamagotchis...most of them are either lost or given to a friend. once one stopped working (V1) and I thought it lost batteries, I changed the batteries but that wasn't the case;It was broken.A while later I gave it to a friend, he put a battery in it and it worked!

0_o

I never see tamagotchi toys anymore...

EDIT: I used to pause it when i go to sleep(You can't turn them off), so it isn't dead the next day.

Edited by creepado

I had a lot of tamagotchis...most of them are either lost or given to a friend. once one stopped working (V1) and I thought it lost batteries, I changed the batteries but that wasn't the case;It was broken.A while later I gave it to a friend, he put a battery in it and it worked!

0_o

I never see tamagotchi toys anymore...

EDIT: I used to pause it when i go to sleep(You can't turn them off), so it isn't dead the next day.

ohmy.gif That happened to me once, my Tamagotchi (I THINK it was V1) just stopped working one day, changed the batteries and everything. I have a tamagotchi in a drawer in my house, but I need to get batteries for it << If I did, I would still play it.

I would get batteries, but where I live... It is SO last year.(more like 3 years ago actualy) Infact, they dont sell them here anymore.

I received tamagotchis twice for Christmas presents when I was little. The first was a V1, the second V2. I never had much patience for the hatching waiting game thing (nor am I patient with my dragon eggs here :D) but I played it anyway.

You have no idea, I wanted the seal so bad but I could never get the damn seal. D8< And yes, I had cheated by Googling all the available Tamagotchi characters to see what they looked like. ;u; I guess I was already internet savvy back then. :P

xd.png Awww I remember having one (or something like it) when I was little.

Well no, I had looooooads.

I remember my favourite was a little koala one but I lost it on a plane when I fell asleep. :C

I can remember...I think I had 3 tamagotchis...Or four... One V1 two V2s...um...I really dont know...It was MANY years ago...

EDIT: found one... looked at the back... 2004!!? my goodness... man I was young then...Its all rainbowy! I must of liked colours back then...

And... I bought that one in an airport...I think chose it because it looked the best; I think...

Edited by creepado

I always wanted these when my friends brought them back from overseas. I want one now. :c

*CoughHatredCough*

I hate it unfortunatly -.-

Mine used to be a penguin, it died EVERY night... It was well fed slePt ect. But still died every night..

I think the owners could have been atLEAST a bit more... Into it.... Imp mean, people have lives. They need TO SLEEP. But there's no off button o.e

I remember always wanting one, and begging my friend to let me play hers. She never did, though. I eventually forgot I even cared about them... My dad told that one of his coworkers used to play with a Tamagotchi at work all the time.

I think the owners could have been atLEAST a bit more... Into it.... Imp mean, people have lives. They need TO SLEEP. But there's no off button o.e

You can't turn it off, but you CAN pause it, which makes it so it doesn't die poop or anything from when you pause. You pause it by holding two of the three buttons, though I can't remember which two right now.

the first one and last one.

(From 7 years ago of memory.)

I remember drama about them at my elementary school. Kids would bring them in and try to mess when them all day since they didn't know how to pause it or anything.

My friend bought me one, but I didn't like it. I was afraid it would die, so I just stuck it in my dresser and forgot about it. It might be still there.

I'm wondering if i should get batteries and play it again...

I shouldn't really...

EDIT: I got batteries! I got it out of another electronic I had...IT WORKS!

xd.png

Edited by creepado

Does anyone know where to get a Tamagotchi now-a-days?They do not sell them at Walmart, Target, Toy R Us, Kmart or any other store that might sell them. Trust me, I have checked them ALL. The only place I can find them is online and they are around 30-50 dollars depending on the type. The older versions are around 100+ dollars now.

My friend hasn't had a childhood, so for Christmas I wanted to get her one. Most likely a simple one, others are fine though.

I developed a system that would have my tamagotchi grow up in 1 week. You would feed it tons when it was a baby. Then you play with it. But whenever you were done with it you would change the time to like midnight so it would sleep and not do anything. Then repeat till its an adult.