hlynj8

Dim-Witted Villians Who Die in the End

Yeah, but he's a peacock! Most peacocks can't fly due to their tails! I never saw the movie, but who cares?

Well he coasted a lot.

To me Shen didn't move because he was too stupid, but because he accepted his death. Everything he had built was destroyed and he had nothing left. He didn't want to live on.

Ok I know its movies and characters and all but just imagine the shock one gets from attacks and so on... I sometimes think the creators try to make it real as possible like with Shen. I also agree with what you said Fortune.

I'm saying this cause I was once hit by a car. I saw it coming and I could have gotten out of the away but I couldn't cause shock kicked in.

Just what I was thinking anyway.

I also think you have a point there Spirit. I watch a show called You've Been Framed sometimes (I have no idea if it or something similar airs outside the UK), where people send in home videos of funny events.

A recurring one is something, usually a kicked ball, flies towards the camera and hits them or the person holding it. The audience and presumably the camera person can see it coming towards them, but they never try to dodge the projectile.

Name: The Master

Cause of Death: Shot by wife

Why I Feel This Villain is Unitelligent: I know if he survived he would be taken as prisoner, but if he is smart enough to take over the world. Wouldnt it be easier to stay alive and then escape?

Well he coasted a lot.

Oh. I've never actually seen the movie, but my stepbrother loves it. Maybe I'll ask him next time.

Name: Captain Gutt

Cause of Death: Eaten by sirens

Why I Feel Thus Villain is Unintelligent: He should've swam away from his "girlfriend." Didn't he get trained to be a pirate captain?

Edited by hlynj8

Oh. I've never actually seen the movie, but my stepbrother loves it. Maybe I'll ask him next time.

Well you should its a good movie.

I can't think of any off the top of my head, but Po annoys me in Kung Fu Panda 2. One moment he is being easily knocked aside by all of the other masters, the next he is defeating all of the bad guys when no one else can.

Name: Shan-Yu

Cause of Death: Mulan traps him with his own sword, and Mushu sets off the mother, king, or whatever of all fireworks (and it was huge!). It comes straight towards Shan-Yu, and he explodes, along with a whole fireworks show.

Why I Feel Thus Villain is Unintelligent: He could've just removed the sword from his cape, which was attached to the roof. I mean, come on!

Maybe he was just really panicked. I mean, it all happened pretty quickly, and even if he did manage to get the sword out of his cape in time, how would he get off the roof in time? Mulan barely got off in time.

Edited by Backup77

Maybe he was just really panicked. I mean, it all happened pretty quickly, and even if he did manage to get the sword out of his cape in time, how would he get off the roof in time? Mulan barely got off in time.

Every evil leader has to know how to escape certain enclosings, right?

I don't think he was expecting to hit by a giant firework. Besides, while he might have know what to do to survive, he may not have had the time.

I don't think he was expecting to hit by a giant firework. Besides, while he might have know what to do to survive, he may not have had the time.

Still. Ever hear the phrase "think fast"?

Yeah, but how many people actually do?

Anyway, that's not quite what I meant. As Backup said Mulan barely got off the roof in time. Even if Shan-Yu would have been mere moments behind her, but it won't have been enough. People can only move so fast you know.

Also the guy only had one thing on his mind and that was to kill Mulan. Some people with that much motive/need or what ever its called tend not to react to their surroundings fast enough then.

Name: Glimmer

Cause of Death: Stung to death by a swarm of tracker jackers

Why I Feel This Villain is Unitelligent:

Moriarty in Sherlock...He's not exactly dim-witted, but he does consider Sherlock "ordinary". Yeah right!

As an aside, if I were Watson, I would totally tackle Holmes, knock him to the floor and kiss him silent right in the middle of one of his trademark insults tongue.gif

Not one that dies in the end, but that should still be mentioned I think.

Name: Queen Chrysalis

Cause of Defeat: the Power of Love

Why I feel this Villian is Unintelligent: She feeds off love, therefore gains strength from it, yet scoffs at the idea that anyone else can gain strength from the same source.

Man. I was too busy noticing how poorly made Queen Chrysalis to even think of it as being stupid on her part.

Name: Glimmer

Cause of Death: Stung to death by a swarm of tracker jackers

Why I Feel This Villain is Unitelligent:

I can't really remember that scene from the movie, but in the books I'm surprised everyone besides Glimmer and the District Four girl got away. Those Tracker Jackers are nasty. Imagine if you were sleeping, then suddenly you were in a giant swarm of wasps that were stinging you (very painful stings, too), and you knew that a few stings could kill you. Yes, you might run, but still, Glimmer had no chance. After a few stings she might've already starting to feel light-headed (Katniss started to hallucinate about ten minutes after she got stung by three of them). The swarm was all around Glimmer. The others were lucky to escape. That's my opinion, anyway.

Edited by Backup77

Yes, Glimmer had absolutly no chance of surviving that. She was sleeping next to the tree, and by the time she had fully awaken she was stung to much to survive. To be honest, i think she was dead in an instant, and that was her nerve endings wacking the tracker jackers :3

Thats why i changed cause of death to cause of defeat. And i did say at the start of post that she didnt die

Not one that dies in the end, but that should still be mentioned I think.

Name: Queen Chrysalis

Cause of Defeat: the Power of Love

Why I feel this Villian is Unintelligent: She feeds off love, therefore gains strength from it, yet scoffs at the idea that anyone else can gain strength from the same source.

Edited by Takhesis