hlynj8

Dim-Witted Villians Who Die in the End

Okay, imagine you're watching a movie. It's almost over. Just when the villain is so close to winning, he or she dies of some apparant cause. When I witness this, I remember about something related to it. Most villains in movies die because they're apparently pea-brained. In order to place an example, fill out this form:

Name:

Cause of Death:

Why I Feel This Villain is Unitelligent:

Here's an example:

Name: Judge Claude Frollo

Cause of Death: Just as he's about to kill Esmeralda, the gargoyle statue Frollo is standing on starts breaking. He grabs onto it, and the statue scowls at him, revealing itself as one of the pairs of the eyes of Notre Dame. Frollo then falls to his death in burns in the flames down below.

Why I Feel This Villain is Unintelligent: Seriously? Besides him, who grabs onto something while it's breaking off? For a political figure, he sure is absent-minded! And that is why this is my favorite Disney Villain death.

Now you try.

P.S. You can do more than one per post.

P.P.S. The villain posted does NOT have to be from Disney.

Edited by hlynj8

Name: Zira

Cause of Death: Falls to death into a river because instead of taking the lioness Kiara's paw, she tries to attack and slides too far to escape.

Why I Feel This Villain is Unitelligent: She was clearly in a situation that would cause her death, but it was over, she had no followers, and she refused to let go of revenge. So when she's hanging on for her life, and someone offers her her paw so she can be pulled to safety, she attacks it. I just don't understand why revenge would be more important than living.

Name: Gallaxhar

From: Monsters vs. Aliens (Yes, I am doing my favorite movie.)

Cause of Death: He was the last living thing to be in his mothership just as it exploded.

Why I Feel This Villian is Unintelligent: Susan shooting the statue's arm with Gallaxhar's ray gun is what regained the quantonium and deactivated Gallaxhar's escape capsule. Clearly, he should've never had a ray gun and/or the want for quantonium in the first place!

Name: Dr. Facilier

Cause of Death: Tiana broke his voodoo chain and Facilier's "friends" dragged him to the fiery realm of you-know-where.

Why I Feel This Villain is Unintelligent: He could've just accepted and/or built a voodoo chain out of metal so it could only dent when dropped. Also, why was his tombstone so fancy?

Why I Feel This Villain is Unitelligent: She was clearly in a situation that would cause her death, but it was over, she had no followers, and she refused to let go of revenge. So when she's hanging on for her life, and someone offers her her paw so she can be pulled to safety, she attacks it. I just don't understand why revenge would be more important than living.

I don't know, Zira struck me less as "dumber than a stack of bricks" and more as flat-out insane. I mean, originally when offered help, she just says "no" and falls, smiling. They changed it later. (Though my memory is a bit hazy, I read about that years ago)

That's less idiotic and more "take your meds zira".

I don't know, Zira struck me less as "dumber than a stack of bricks" and more as flat-out insane. I mean, originally when offered help, she just says "no" and falls, smiling. They changed it later. (Though my memory is a bit hazy, I read about that years ago)

That's less idiotic and more "take your meds zira".

Well then, do you have an example of a villain who did something so stupid, they turned a near-death expiriance into an actual cause of death?

Name: Rasputin

Cause of Death: Anastasia crushing Rasputin's reliquary under her foot.

Why I Feel This Villain is Unitelligent: He should have killed Anastasia fast and quickly instead of trying to scare her. When he was using his unholy item to challenge the water into a tsunami, why didn't he use a much larger amount of water to push Anastasia off the bridge? When she was about to fall, why didn't he stomp on her hands to try to make her fall? The use of demons to attack her too would have made her fall sooner. Why didn't the demons kill her instead of tearing up her dress? I don't care if this is a children's movie, just kill her and get it done with! Stop fooling around!

Well then, do you have an example of a villain who did something so stupid, they turned a near-death expiriance into an actual cause of death?

You could say Scar did that. He survived the fall, he would have lived had he not insulted the hyenas in his attempt to lie out of getting punished by Simba.

You could say Scar did that. He survived the fall, he would have lived had he not insulted the hyenas in his attempt to lie out of getting punished by Simba.

That reminds me!

Name: Scar

Cause of death: Was eaten alive by minions

Why I feel this Villian is unintelligent: He should'nt have called the hyenas his friends after calling them enimies! Who's with me on that one?

Nah, not off the top of my head, I don't watch a lot of movies. I was just posting my own opinion... or is that not allowed for some reason? =U

Haha, yeah, Scar's frantic backpedaling got him killed. >_>

wait a second i got one

Name: Fidget

Cause of death: Drowned/shock when he hit the water

Why I feel this Villian is unintelligent: (aside from all the grunting and illiteracy and yeah) He realllly shouldn't have suggested killing their hostage. They actually still needed her. They didn't really need him so much.

No, the her was the hostage. The him was referring to Fidget.

Name: Clayton

Cause of Death: Broken neck

Why I Feel This Villain is Unitelligent:

After a fight with the hero of the story (Tarzan) the two of them tumble down and get caught in a load of vines hanging from the trees. The hero manages to get to safety, but Clayton is well and truly caught up in them. Bear in mind he is being held up a fair distance from the ground.

He wants to get free, so he pulls out his trusty machete and starts hacking the vines away. The same vines that are holding him up, despite warnings from the hero.

He cuts all of the vines save one, the one wrapped around his neck.

I think you can guess how this ends.

Name: Zira

Cause of Death: Falls to death into a river because instead of taking the lioness Kiara's paw, she tries to attack and slides too far to escape.

There's a deleted scene that shows that Zira actually committed suicide. After Kiara says "Zira, i'll help you" she replies "No, NEVER." with a smile on her face and throws herself off the cliff. She'd rather die then accept help from a Pridelander. That's why she's smiling as she fell towards the river in the actual movie.

They cut the scene of the movie because it was too dark for a kid's film, but for some unexplained reason, never went back and edited Zira's smile as she fell. So, it's creepy regardless.

Here's the actual unfinished scene:

Actually both villains in the LK movies had some crazy deleted scenes. There's a scene where Scar chooses Nala as his queen. It's creepy as heck. Nala refuses and he demands that she be taken away but the lionesses protect her. And the Hyenas start singing a reprise of "Be Prepared".

Edited by MysticTiger

^ Aaah, thanks for backing me up on that, I thought I remembered that! xd.png

There's a deleted scene that shows that Zira actually committed suicide. After Kiara says "Zira, i'll help you" she replies "No, NEVER." with a smile on her face and throws herself off the cliff. She'd rather die then accept help from a Pridelander. That's why she's smiling as she fell towards the river in the actual movie.

They cut the scene of the movie because it was too dark for a kid's film, but for some unexplained reason, never went back and edited Zira's smile as she fell. So, it's creepy regardless.

Here's the actual unfinished scene:

Actually both villains in the LK movies had some crazy deleted scenes. There's a scene where Scar chooses Nala as his queen. It's creepy as heck. Nala refuses and he demands that she be taken away but the lionesses protect her. And the Hyenas start singing a reprise of "Be Prepared".

Oh, I noticed that! Using body language, I could tell that she wanted to offer Zira help, but instead, Zira committed suicide! I guess she thought she deserved to die.

In a similar vein to the Zira death, Admiral Zhao from Avatar: TLA. It's not so much that he's stupid (he's really quite smart, manipulative, headstrong), it's just that he's too proud. The Ocean Spirit comes when he and Zuko are fighting on a bridge and it grabs him, pulling him into the water. Zuko offers him his hand and Zhao pulls back with a grimace on his face. Zhao can see that his plan has failed (the moon spirit being back) and he's obviously going to die, yet his pride holds him back from accepting help from Zuko, who he has repeatedly insulted, demeaned, and tried to have killed.

Name: Dante

Cause of Death: Eaten by Gluttony

Why I Feel This Villain is Unitelligent: She's the one who made Gluttony into an eating machine in the first place, therefore causing her own death. She threw a baby in the air, although she needed the baby to open the Gate. And despite her many many years, she still acts overly childish, spinning around in a circle at one point.

Name: Shan-Yu

Cause of Death: Mulan traps him with his own sword, and Mushu sets off the mother, king, or whatever of all fireworks (and it was huge!). It comes straight towards Shan-Yu, and he explodes, along with a whole fireworks show.

Why I Feel Thus Villain is Unintelligent: He could've just removed the sword from his cape, which was attached to the roof. I mean, come on!

Name: Shen

Cause of Death: Giant cannon falls on him after Po takes it out.

Why I Feel Thus Villain is Unintelligent: He just stands there and does not move a feather as the canon comes down on him. He's a bird he could have flown off.

Yeah, but he's a peacock! Most peacocks can't fly due to their tails! I never saw the movie, but who cares?