TJ09

2012-07-18 - Update Timeframe

Guess we'll just wait and see, eh?

Internet Explorer, well duh you can't display the webpage tongue.gif

It's times like this when I wished I like coffee, then I could stay up.

Aww, no! Now you got me thirsty! ><

When do you think it'll be back up?

Must summon... still 0/2 for almost 2 years

I want to stay up so badly... but I'm sooo tired... Why did it have to be midnight? Why not noon?

I panicked forgetting about the update maintenance. I wanted to check on my eggs! *paces around living room trying to stay calm* lol ~_^

I panicked forgetting about the update maintenance. I wanted to check on my eggs! *paces around living room trying to stay calm* lol ~_^

So I'm not the only one.

DC is down, and so apparently, is Marvel.com. Anyone else think this is a sign I should either finish sorting my yarns or go to bed? xd.png

Edited because I'm so excited (and bummed) that I have slipped into redundancy.

Edited by blackdragon71

To be logical, releasing the update really early is to disturb as little users as possible. But frankly, I'd rather it happen in the afternoon. Then I'd be awake to stalk the site. Mainly so I can Summon(fail) with the new updated chances.

To be logical, releasing the update really early is to disturb as little users as possible. But frankly, I'd rather it happen in the afternoon. Then I'd be awake to stalk the site. Mainly so I can Summon(fail) with the new updated chances.

Unfourtantly they're giving the users insomnia, I really, really want to see the new skins.