SoiledLove

Erin Hunter: Survivors

I'm expecting that lots of you warriors fans know that Erin Hunter is writing the first book of her new series: Survivors!

I want to know your thoughts on this new book.

Any rumors you have heard?

Once it comes out, don't spoil it for others!

Here is mine:

I think that warriors rocked but I was very disappointed with Seekers. I think that Survivors is going to be much better. I look forward to reading about what dogs think about cats. In Warriors, cats think that dogs are idiotic dumb creatures, now I want to know what these dogs think about the cats and what the dog-cat rivalry is like from their perspective. I hope that the first book: the Empty City, is as good as warriors!

The first book is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haven't read it yet, but a friend of mine did. She said it was TERRIBLE xd.png

I agree with you there, Soiled about the Seekers. I think this book is going to be pretty promising, so I can't wait to read it. smile.gif

I saw an exerpt of Survivors and I suppose it isn't all that bad. I really want to read the first few books and see how it goes. xd.png And Seekers isn't that bad but once the little brown bear shape-shifter guy dies [forgot his name] the series just isn't as fun but Seekers is worse than Warriors. Warriors is really good but Seekers? I don't think bears running around on a quest is exciting although I have read all the way to book six and wondering what book seven talks about...

Guess I'll have to wait until I get to Barnes and Noble again. xd.png

has anyone had a chance to pick up erin hunters new series called survivors. if you are new to this author it is four authors that write under the pen name erin hunter and they wrote the very popular warrior series about cats and the series seekers thats about bears and also popular and now they have started a new series called survivors about dogs. i read the first page and i think very much it isnt going to disappoint. i havent read it yet but want to read it when i get the time and money to get it. reading too many other books right now

I've read a few of them. They were pretty good... I should get around to rereading them. xP

The first book was okay. The second one was great. I don't know about the third one, haven't been able to acquire a copy. It would have been better if he had continued lying, the real pack was much more interesting.