Sapphire_Moonlight

Signature Contest #67

Thanks for all the votes guys~ ^-^

This week's theme is Video Games. It can be anything from different video games, to different consoles to your favorite video game character.

Example of mine:

user posted image

Credit:

Image 1

Image 2

Stocks:

Crack, Grunge

Ingrid

Chem Burn (Fall)

Feathers, Wings, and splatters were stock stickers

Text font: DJ Gross

There be rules!

Images must be comprised of two or more images stitched, pasted, cloned, etc. together. They MAY NOT be a simple text slap.

There is to be no flaming or drama in this thread.

The size limit is 600 x 300 pixels, vertically or horizontally. Images larger than the required size must be asked to be sized down. THIS INCLUDES A BORDER.

All work is to be completely your own. Do not grab it off the Internet and say, "Oh look I made this myself!" No.

Do not solicit votes.

Have fun and be creative!

If you are using a stock, texture or brushes from another artist, be sure to always give credit. Always.

The prize is an egg bred from one of the following donors:

Dk Labyrinth

Cariad Winter

Dragonhatchling

Tyracia

VampireArmy

Lilyice

Zovesta

MindsEye

Chikai

Rekha

Voting will start on Sunday the 22nd .

ENJOY!

Edited by SapphirexD

Very nice, I've already made one for my favourite character, Link from Zelda, for a different contest. But maybe I could make a new one xd.png

Chaiki: Link!!!

Um well, since I've got a few "favorites" I'm mashing them all together... I hope.

I've got to get back into these since I used to be a regular in everything sig related... now thanks to time constraints (life ate it all) I'm hardly around ever... well, making stuff. I seem to be very active in rps when they move.

Hopefully I'll get a sig up tonight or tomorrow smile.gif

user posted image

As for the images used:

Image 1

Image 2

I used brushes from several different sources that I no longer have the info for. But I am not claiming they are mine or anything like that.

Ohh very nice entries guys! I have my graduation the next few days but I should probably be able to get something up before the deadline ^^

@supersunfish, although very cool I think your sig is too big :<

I agree with Chiaki. ^-^ Nice siggs, guys~ :3

As for Supersunfish's Signature being to big, it's not. biggrin.gif It's 600 by 300. The same size as mine. xd.png owo Oh wait. . . the previous size was 600 x 200 wasn't it. Is it alright that I changed the size a little bit? o_o

@Dragonhatchling: I'd love to see whatever you come up with ^w^

I'd say it's fine. It doesn't make a huge difference really. I couldn't tell xd.png (about the sizes) and I don't know when mine'll be ready xd.png

user posted image

Image 1: bit.ly/NKq0Ga

Image 2: bit.ly/LX5oAp

Image 3: bit.ly/MHm7T6

All brushes and fonts from Gimp's default stock.

Ehhh.... why are mine always crappy xd.png

user posted image

http://i45.tinypic.com/35mdxkn.jpg

that one is the bigger of the two (hopefully in the original perimeters of the rules)

user posted image

http://i46.tinypic.com/iny8tv.jpg

smaller of the two. I'd like the first one if I can smile.gif

(now that my computer decided to work correctly)

Here are my sources:

Link

Spyro came from the forums artwork but it keeps sending me to that link...

Ammy/Shiranui (the wolf)

Okami Background

LoSpyro Background

LoZelda Background

The fonts I had on my photoshop version and the "ice" (the stuff Spyro is breathing) is my attempt at making ice-breath.

Edited by Dragonhatchling

All of these siggs are coming out beautifully *-* ~

@Dragonhatchling:.I can't check the size on the first one cause I'm on my phone but it should be fine. :3 Glad to see that you had time to make a sig.

I have one day left to enter, I can do this!

user posted image

Sorces are all from first page of Google, or pictures that I have collected over the years from google.

All were modified with my Corel Paint Shop program.

Edited by KrystalSharz

Seeing as how people have already made Link sigs, and I've made one in the past, I've gone for a new one.

This took wayyyyyy too long to make -.-

user posted image

Credit:

Edited by Chiaki

So Pokemon did count xd.png now I feel stupid! Ah well... I'll live xd.png I should've known that.... being a pkmn addict and all...

Wonderful sigs (not digs iPod... sigs is a word >:| ) guys smile.gif Can't wait for the contest to see 'em all together. Anyone up for videogame awesomeness?? I am!! biggrin.gif