Astralite

The Nicest Thing Someone Has Said to You?

I saw the question on a tumblr not too long ago, and I'm interested to hear. What's the nicest thing someone has said to you?

The one that sticks out for me is when I was on vacation with a friend and she just out of the blue said something like "I like how you talk. Not, like, your voice; just how you word yourself". I have a really particular humor that I speak with, and a lot of people don't catch onto that besides my siblings. So, it just makes me glad she does.

Et toi?

Someone once said that my writing reminded them of C.S. Lewis's. That made my day.

Another time, a friend said they were glad I was born : )

There have been many nicest things that a person said to me and at the best of times fail to see it. While I cannot recall those of the past that had been said the most recent one would be a fellow co-worker that had stood up for me after an incident to be one who goes out of there way and quite flexible when we are short staffed.

"You look about 12 stone."

I'm 15 and a half.

Well, I tend to be panicky, and seek reassurance a lot. It annoys most people to the point of not wanting to be friends anymore, but my current best friend is different. He told me he's never going to leave me, and he'll tell me that a million times if he has to. <3

That I'm worth taking risks for.

"You don't look 47!" (usually in a rather incredulous tone.)

"I can't live without you"

Few of my friends said this to me when I was really depressed

<3

"You rock at drawing!"

A boy I really like told me that, and it about made my life. tongue.gif

"Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you."

We were playing Truth or Dare, and it was the typical "OMG YOU'RE ON A PLANE AND IT'S CRASHING DOWN. YOU CAN ONLY SAVE ONE PERSON OUT OF CARAMBA, DERP AND HERP". He chose to save me and said "I would never let you alone". I felt a good thing inside me. smile.gif

Edited by caramba2654

today someone told me that I'm the best artist at my school and that I should go to an art school

it meant so much to me i almost started crying ohmygod ;_;

I was sitting outside a class, waiting for the teacher to open the door. Obviously I had been charged with watching everybody's bags while they went off to talk to their friends. A girl looked at me and said to her friend, "Isn't she pretty?"

Yeah... That's pretty much it.

"I like...the way you are."

My friend told me that and it made my day. She was so nice... none of my guy friends say that. Then again, I'd blush if they did, so I guess it's a blessing in disguise.