TJ09

2012-07-09 - Update Preview

I highly approve of:

Action log (specifically-- "Did I influence that one male or female?")

Viewing the lineage link in a teleport.

No-refusal-but-no-egg being counted as a successful breed for the purposes of the breeding list.

Transfer confirmations.

Summon scaling (not that, unfortunately, it helps me out much).

Geode breeding changes.

Other changes do not affect me personally, but I see nothing to disapprove of and am sure many people besides myself will appreciate them if/when they go into effect.

Ditto, much easier to control views using fansites,. I will have the social network button off

but options are good to have -- everyone plays the game differently

Oh, definitely, and I'm glad we have the option for those who are going to use it. I just won't, and I hope there will be enough other people like me to keep the hatcheries going!

Anyway, I'm glad this whole thing has been made as flexible as possible to suit everyone's preferences.

All my gender signs are cut right now... does it have anything to do with the update?

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up, TJ!

Skins look so lovely happy.gif

All my gender signs are cut right now... does it have anything to do with the update?

I noticed that, too... good to know I'm not alone xd.png

I'm really liking the sound of these changes, I might not personally use all of them but I am sure others will. Thank you TJ smile.gif

Edit to add: Thank you also for getting them implemented so quickly!

Edited by lulu_witch

I'm not sure if the new summoning changes have been implemented yet or not, but I just summoned my second GoN, so if they have been, then they're working! biggrin.gif I can't wait to see these changes in effect. They all sound wonderful.

Thank you TJ! <3

user posted image

The second, Blackout, was first seen during the anti-SOPA Internet Blackout Day. The skin has been refined and is now ready for mass consumption (Unfortunately, it requires a relatively powerful computer for smooth performance).

What constitutes as a relatively powerful computer?

Well, the BSA update isn't very useful for me... I seem to have a certain lack of BSAs but I'm sure it will be for others! Looking forward to the new skins especially the 'scroll' one.

Summon... well the base chance is increased- so everyone's happy.

I am sure I will love the BSA availability sorting, it is such a pain to find a dragon with a ready BSA when you have a ton.

Wow! And i thought the next update/change would be months later... lol. I'm sure i'll love this update/change biggrin.gif And new layouts? I'll like that the most, asides from the breeding change... I'm sure this will help me a ton in the long run, as long as my computer is fast/powerful enough... smile.gif which it probably isn't, but it won't hurt to try. (as long as it isn't weak ninja.gif)

I am definitely looking forward to these updates. happy.gif (Especially the BSA one.)

Awesome, I can't wait to see what the other skin looks like, and the BSA and the breeding should be usefull.

Thank you TJ! I'm so looking forward to these updates! biggrin.gif I think I'll hold of on doing my next summon until the updates come into effect. Maybe then I'll actually summon something!

Summoned my first GoN recently, this will make getting my second much easier. ;3

All of these updates are wonderful. ^^ Especially the breeding list one.

OMG. Best updates EVER!!!!! Can't wait for the renovation to begin!