prairiecrow

The Bragging Thread!

1.I am proud of my deviantart page. I have definitely improved over the months and years (even over just weeks).

2.Also proud of my scroll. I have been able to give a first and last name to all of my dragons (or most of them), alphabetize them, and keep in touch with their lineages.

3.I've been admin for two sites so far

4.Been made a mod for several Role-Plays

5.I've also hosted several successful RPs

6.*thinks* Oh, and I was rated 49/409 in my sophomore class as far as my GPA

((And now I shall back away from the brags. *backs away*))

Edited by 67596

Welp, time for Moka to brag.

Proud of my deviantART page: ~KawaiLemon

I've been made section leader for three years now in Drumline.

And... I caught a gold in the AP the other day, that was Seventeen Moons.

Then I just learned how to play a difficult song on the marimba with four mallets.

I won the district round of a chemistry competition, now off to regional! biggrin.gif Happy!

Completely finished Shadow the Hedgehog 3 times, defeated Cynthia about 4 times in Diamond, and 2 times in Platinum. Just yesterday, I grabbed an abandoned Gold Egg that has a Thuwed parent (you can't see the egg right now, because it got sick and I had to fog it) Any other acheivement is video game based, probably.

Well...Only thing that comes through my mind now is that next school year I'm integrated in the advanced class group for Math and Science, so that's good.

I'm also been proud of my DA page and my art (Click Here), which is quite rare. xd.png

And last but not least I've been practicing more in traditional art to get in a decent level and plays the piano decently, next thing I would love to learn is sculpting...Oh yes. ;w;

Edited by Shy-Rox

A mod for 3 threads on here. I'm more thankful than proud, to be honest; it means I get more opportunities to help out on here. :3

I'm also the fastest typer in my school. I just joined it and I beat the original record by 16 WPM. o3o

Thing I'm most proud of at the moment is a piece of art I did, It came out really well done :3 Think it finally proved to myself how handy good reference material can be when your drawing art, espcially on the computer.

The art piece I'm talking about: Link to image

I got two tattoos today, and they both came out incredibly nicely. I don't know if that's worth bragging about, but it makes me happy~

Does dragging myself out of depression on my own count? The past year or so I've been having trouble with my depression and nobody around me knew about it. I'm proud of the fact that I was able to get myself to a better state of mind.

I've had some nice achievements but nothing that really stands out from the rest. I'm a photographer, artist, writer, horse back rider, violinist, pianist, and an avid reader. I'm also a lover of cats, nature, and fine music. :3

Edited by HollyTheColliegirl

I've been told (by a native) that my English is good!! biggrin.gif

This is something really awesome to hear read! happy.gif (when the person is being sincere of course xd.png)

I can draw really well, and I'm smart. I think. tongue.gif

I have a Bearded Dragon.

I have stayed overnight on an aircraft carrier.

I have fed a giraffe.

I am proficient with a computer.

EDIT: Shadowdrake- SciOly?

Edited by Spelunker

Just got out of my big Choir Concert. I'm in Chansonettes, the highest elite women's group. We did great from what I could hear. Yay!

My Fairy Dragon Request was finished earlier this year. :-D

I'm trying to collect one of every dragon species on dragon cave. :-D

I made homemade pizza yesterday. :-D

I know what Aglet, Quarter Master, Repulsion Gel and Starboard means. :-D

And I won the player-1 campaigne on Portal 2 last month! :-D :-D

I have over 4 pounds worth of copy paper with artwork on them, saved up since I was 16. :-D

I know that a sperm whale makes echo-location clicks with a vibrator in his nose that travels through a canal of oil in his head to a bunch of muscles to the back of his head, and then back out through the tip of his face in a loud click. :-D

I also know that this click's sound can travel for 40 miles in radius. :-D

Yee!

I once ate a bowl of nails for breakfast.

Without any milk.

I made 50 personalized collages for a bunch of perfectionist parents... And met my deadline. xd.png

I'm the person whom the Editor turns to for advice/approval, even though she outranks me. cool.gif