prairiecrow

The Bragging Thread!

I made a very tasty breakfast of Chilaquiles today!

I also make wonderful grain-free granola! I know that sounds really weird...but it exists!

A relatively small thing, but I just did my own taxes without help this morning*. Should be a good return ninja.gif

*Normally a source of multi-day anxiety attacks and crying. So it was a personal best not to have a freakout about it.

I'm making homemade chocolate turnovers.

Guess who officially made a career switch to software developer?

This chick.

cool.gif

I get to start my new job on Tuesday!

My Coffee Beans are Germinating!

I got some fresh coffee cherries a few weeks ago and looked up to see if i could grow them, and sure enough these are useable seeds. so I planted them. I have seen a little root forming!

On a side note, my Mango Seeds are also germinating :3

In April I managed to write a total of 67,000 words, spread out over two novels. I am *much* closer to the end with Novel 1, and I have a much better idea of how Novel 2 is going to end.

I have backpacked a collective of ~800 miles on two continents (and adding another ten this weekend)

I got a real big boy job with a real big boy producer doing what I love

Moved to a city across the country without knowing anyone with only my car and a thousand to my name

finished college

I have already lived 20% of my life but if feels like it's just starting.

I'm to lazy to study and still some how pass my college courses.

I drank 40 anniversary drinks on magistream (and it cost half of my money)

I didn't know your post could get mixed up if you drank too many drinks lol

Go home Rainbow you're very drunk lol

Finished bachelor's degree at age 20 and moved to my dad's place in another country a few months after.

A dude that I was so infatuated with for six years way back finally confessed that he still likes and misses me, but I already have my eyes set for a wonderful guy who appreciated things.

Noticed that my art is improving. biggrin.gif I have no da account though. sad.gif

Got some of my dragon descriptions approved, I don't know why I'm so happy with this xd.png

Finally finshed IB tests and I got into Oxford! So happy rn! Hopefully I'll meet the conditions...

I got accepted to a really competitive summer camp for cybersecurity that has a very limited number of spots biggrin.gif This is a huge opportunity for me so I'm really excited.

I'm also (currently) passing my classes in college with A's - we'll see how that holds up with finals coming on Thursday laugh.gif

Edited by polaristar

Got accepted into the really competitive art school I applied to. Hell yeah. ᕙ( * •̀ ᗜ •́ * )ᕗ

I'm especially excited to get my portfolio back. My wall looked so weird without its canvases.

I love how everyone's achieved awesome stuff to brag about! Congrats

As for myself, I'm awfully happy about how far I've gotten in terms of exercising to make my body look the way I want it to. I enjoy the way I look very much, and even more so knowing that I've put hard work into it (e.g., watching what I eat and spending many days at the gym).

I worked on my garden patched with my mom for the whole Saturday and I feel so proud how good it looks right now. I hope I'll get a good crop this year!

Also congrats on everyone's achievements, you are all amazing!

I've now successfully passed all the exams of the semester without having to retake even one (not even physics), and the summer holiday is going to start on Saturday.

Went on a 12.5 mi hike with my mom today. Hit 30k steps and 254 flights of stairs in five and a half hours! Running up and down stairs now to hit 300 and earn that badge on fitbit. One more set of 10 stair runs...

I am completely jealous of you people who're finding a stable place at your dream career. Congrats, you lucky cheese ;)

Today I am going to apply for a job that would be perfect for me, so I'll be working my butt off writing a great application, and have a serious talk with lady Fortuna.

Apparently I've earned myself the name Lady Bullseye among the old-timers down at the hunting practice range. :blush:

Edited by Ripan

I'll be independent from parents soon...??? Although not perfect.

I'm worried a little bit. But I'll be get a lot of freedom.

And I may become a crossdresser for avoid being a target of criminal.

I swept the patio while the goats were out in the acreage. So... much... poop! And I know that by tomorrow, it'll look like I've never swept. I've been putting it off for a while, though. It's usually so hot that I don't want to, but I made myself do it today. :rolleyes:

I saw my first ever "UFO" Seemed like a pair of glowing discs flying together over the city.  Likely was a drone of some sort. Dead silent.

Finally got over an annoying hurtle for one of my stories. I've rewritten the dang thing so many times it's nice to feel satisfied about the 12th version of it. (not kidding, 11 rewrites.)

*notices this thread* Lots of good things seem to be happening to me lately.

1. My step-dad is visiting my mom and I for a week right now (he lives a few states away). When he is here we get to go to the movies and out to eat a lot, which is so much fun!

2. Next week, Mon-Thurs, I will be vacationing in San Diego for a very belated birthday celebration, which means seeing family, hanging out with my best friend, and going tons of cool places.

3. I have gone an entire two months without having a panic attack at work. Which is a really big deal for me.