prairiecrow

The Bragging Thread!

I finally got to somewhere in my hockey career smile.gif

I'm going to Europe to represent my country and I'm so happy biggrin.gif I'm so excited

It was random luck (a raffle-type contest) but I'm still going to brag!

I won and officially get my name in a second book by my favorite author. 8D

I beat everyone on my swim team at breaststroke when i was 13 (i consider that a achievement)

Am a pretty avid figure skater (but i can't do like triple axels or anything cool like that)

I started reading chapter books when i was five (i also consider that a achievement)

I consider myself a good at doing pencil drawings (but probably not)

emm....

Ohh i saved up enough money to buy a new computer

Edited by black-shado

Officially submitted my thesis to my committee members! 84 pages and one electronic data appendix.

Now let's hope they don't lambaste it. unsure.gif

I taught myself to play the piano and read sheet music, and now I'm teaching myself to play the ocarina.

I have 13.5k followers on Tumblr and growing.

Also...I started going to the gym and I've started to get toned really quickly cool.gif

Edited by andromedae

I might as well post here since I've already shouted it on every social media site.

For the first time in *years* I have gone one month without missing any days of work. This is huge for me and my anxiety. I honestly didn't know if I'd ever get here again.

I'm officially 7 chapters into a fan story I am writing about a video game I like. I'm holding off on posting it until it's finished so I just hope people actually read it when I do ninja.gif

I've been better about not being so mean and down on myself.

I've been teaching myself how to draw animal bodies.

My scores actually make it look like I'm doing ok in uni biggrin.gif

I went to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo today and they have red-necked wallabies in a sort of free-roaming enclosure that you can walk through, with roped-off grassy areas for them to graze and relax in. Turns out that you can pet them if they're hanging out near the walkway, sooo I got to pet a wallaby! It was really soft, and the wallaby didn't seem to mind, it just kept eating the grass.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

I've scuba dived in a Disney World aquarium

Snorkeled in Jamaica (for about a minute before freaking out)

Straight A AP/Honors kid, one of the top of my class

Did decent on my first PSAT

Seen La Nouba

Seen Blue Man Group

Still quite young, hope to add to the list!

I just upgraded my GPU. It is not anything too fancy, just a 1060, but I'm still happy about it. Before this I was just using my motherboard's integrated GPU.

I now get to put MStJ after my name.

user posted image

Edited by Kestra15

Congrats, Kestra!

In the last five days I have written 10,000 words on two novels I'm working on. My goal for the month was 15k, but I'm doing so well I'll probably increase that soon.

Yesterday I got to go to the local fair, for free, because it was "people with disabilities" day. Yay?