SaveTheRares

Save the Rares!

What dragon are you saving up for?  

818 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

would this http://dragcave.net/lineage/DBrkB be considered messy, or even-gen?

appears to be mostly even-gen, but then there's that bit at the top...

I can't speak for the thread mods but as a breeder of even gens I would consider that messy. You wouldn't be able to post it in the even gen trading thread (would be against that thread's rules).

Ihaven't actually been added to the list yet- will it still count if I start collecting now?

From what the rules said I don't think so. Best to be cautious and abstain until on the list anyway, really.

I have new Dragons!

Forum name: Ioma

New Frozen Hatchlings: jp4TN, qpNAU, 7omDJ, jpTjL

New Adult Dragons: None

Link to sign up post: Here

Edited by Ioma

I am totally and utterly confused. may someone help me make sense of this?

What is it that you need help with? I may be able to help.

Ihaven't actually been added to the list yet- will it still count if I start collecting now?

Yes, you may go ahead and start collecting. Since you have signed up, they will count.

I just read in a few posts above mine, that it's alright for me to start collection & claiming messy dragons. So, here goes with my first one:

I have new Dragons!

Forum name: Tahilanor84

New Frozen Hatchlings: Frozen Sunset hatchling

New Adult Dragons: None

Link to sign up post: Right Here!

I'd like to join!

Forum Name: Aiuna

Scroll Link: Aiuna

PM Link: PM

Proof I read the Rules: March

hatchlings--

1. skywing

2. neotropical

3. skywing

4. daydream

5. whiptail

6. purple

7. water

8. horse

9. deep sea

10. green

11. terrae

12. whiptail

13. dorsal

14. gold-horned tangar

15. waverunner

16. pygmy

17. hellfire

Edited by Aiuna

I have new Dragons!

Forum name: KagomeShikon

New Frozen Hatchlings:

Flood freeze XOhZ5

Flood freeze t4qWO

Flood freeze bisgq

Flood freeze SkZUv

Flood freeze Hslis

Flood freeze cXqOr

New Adult Dragons:

Link to sign up post: Original post

I'm wondering about something. My original request to join was on October 20th. This is my second set of hatchlings. I posted with my first frozen hatchlings on October 27th. I have not yet been added to the points list, and it has been 2 weeks. Is the list for members closed? Did I do something wrong? I've looked for a post from anyone explaining why I wouldn't have been allowed to join, but I've seen nothing like that.

I have new Dragons!

Forum name:nynaevesilverwind

New Frozen Hatchlings:

IcCx9

UEAO9

J9Erc

j8dHm

6Qd2v

lveMa

hOlkO

A55Fr

New Adult Dragons:

595iP

jTUOH

oHPvu

6k4Ss

7pPDJ

Link to sign up post: Here

Edit : I've noticed a lot of others who also haven't been updated to the member's list. Is the thread closed?

Edit 11/14/12 : Since I've noticed the list still isn't updated, I figured I'd save the updater some time and energy and just add my new dragons as they come up to this post until things have been updated.

Edited by nynaevesilverwind

I've noticed a lot of others who also haven't been updated to the member's list.  Is the thread closed?

I'm wondering about something.  My original request to join was on October 20th.  This is my second set of hatchlings.  I posted with my first frozen hatchlings on October 27th.  I have not yet been added to the points list, and it has been 2 weeks.  Is the list for members closed?  Did I do something wrong?  I've looked for a post from anyone explaining why I wouldn't have been allowed to join, but I've seen nothing like that.

No, the lists have yet to be updated because a mod has not been online. Once one of the mods gets on, it will be updated. Patience is required, especially currently as there are just two active mods. =p

edit: minor spelling fix

Edited by Vampiresswolf

No, the lists have yet to be updated because a mod has not been online. Once one of the mods gets on, it will be updated. Patience is required, especially currently as there are just two active mods.

Ok, that sounds good. Since I haven't earned enough points for what I want yet, I'm not in a HUGE hurry. I was just a little anxious. smile.gif

I'd like to join!

Forum Name: Wahya

Scroll Link: <3

PM Link: +

Proof I read the Rules: January

Frozen Hatchlings

The Stars Will Cry | Light As Snow | Frolics Through Dandelions | FLOOD Freezie 1 | Jungle Bud | Sculpey III | Black Tyranitar | Thunder Colt | Parched Pea | Raffish | Burlap Thread | FLOOD Freezie 2 | FLOOD Freezie 3 | FLOOD Freezie 4 | FLOOD Freezie 7 | French Burnt Peanut | Reclaimed | Pocketful of Posies | Blithe Spirit | Sporophyte | Phos Phobos | Velella | Blulectric | Beefsteak Polypore | First Cake | Lady Slippers | Green Lotad | Simoleon | Tiptoes in the Tulips | Polydactyly | Water Balloon War

Adults

Electrical Resonance | Shaka Sign

I've requested 1 (one) prize thus far; said prize was a CB Tsunami Wyvern. I had 19 points originally, and the prize was worth 15, leaving me with 4.

I added 3 points worth of hatchlings/adults between then and 4/27/13, giving me 7 points as of 4/27/13.

On 4/28/13 I posted 10 (ten) new hatchlings to be counted. That means I have 10 (ten) + 7 (seven) points which equals 17 (seventeen) points as of 4/28/13.

On 4/28/13 I requested a prize in my "I have new Dragons!" post. I'm requesting a CB Tsunami Wyvern, a prize that is worth 15 points. I have 17 currently; 17 -15 = 2. After the prize is delivered I will have 2 (two) points left over.

On 6/2/13 I received the CB Tsunami I requested from teresadurfin. I had 17 points; with the delivery of the prize I subtract 15. Thus I will have 2 (two) points left over.

Edited by Wahya