SaveTheRares

Save the Rares!

What dragon are you saving up for?  

818 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have new Dragons!

Forum name: VioletWhirlwind

New Frozen Hatchlings:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/jUMHW : frozen clean but messy green hatchling (not sure if this one qualifies, if not, just let me know so I can remove it from my join page)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/C5mZf : frozen clean but messy deep sea hatchling

http://dragcave.net/lineage/vVAcA : frozen inbred purple hatchling

http://dragcave.net/lineage/cNdj3 : frozen inbred amphithere hatchling

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZOKLl : frozen inbred electric hatchling

New Adult Dragons:

Link to Sign up Post: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...=138417&st=180#

Blunas aren't eligable for this right? Cuz I have an inbred bluna I am going to freeze when it hatches. I'll just not bother to post it if it's ineligable.

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

I have new Dragons!

Forum name: Coronaviridae

New Frozen Hatchlings: V9SKX (Water Horse), 5uJB6 (Albino), 3sbNh (Bluna), AYufC (BBW), RHLMT (BBW), TTDNn (Waverunner), Md4Zr (Moonstone), mseYd (Albino), LDISP (Green/Pebble), gl1Iv (Waterwalker)

New Adult Dragons: N/A

Link to Sign up Post: Original post here.

ETA so I don't double-post:

I want to Donate!

Forum name: Coronaviridae

PM Link: PM me here!

Prize Dragons you can reliably catch: Nebulas, BSA breeds, ridgewings/dorsals (with the caveat they're not always gonna be tan/red, ofc). I am willing to try for anything else people want but it may be better to wait for me to just post something if I do catch an unbreedable/rare.

Are you willing to breed? If yes, what are your limitations? I am happy to breed (or even bite, since I have fifty skajillion vampires and they're generally pretty compliant) without limitations. Once the egg is yours, it belongs to you! My only request is that you at least think about naming it--I like seeing names on my dragons' offspring lists. smile.gif

I have a pair of first-gen stripes, at least one first-gen Trio of each type, and I can produce sixth-gen golds (seventh-gen silvers once mine's hatched and grown) with clean lineages. (Theoretically, at least. They like their partners but have yet to throw any rare eggs.) I can also breed low-gen blacks and have a deadlined "4th" gen silver tinsel for people who don't mind that kind of thing. Feel free to check out my scroll for all the other uncommons/whatever I've got; I am happy to breed by request.

Edited by Coronaviridae

Claimed!

Xaesha---> UnscrupulousDragonTrainer, Brimstone Hatchie, 15pts

I still have several Brimstone and Olive hatchies available! PM me for the transfer links!

Claimed!

Xaesha---> UnscrupulousDragonTrainer, Brimstone Hatchie, 15pts

I still have several Brimstone and Olive hatchies available! PM me for the transfer links!

Yes, and thank you very much!

Updates!

All points have been updated!

Added an 'I have received a Prize' form!

Umbee, your link to your signup post does not work. Please fix it and re-post!

Lady Artemis, you have been accepted!

IsmaielDeath, we don't specifically offer Golds and Silvers, but if a donator breeds/catches one, and decides to gift it, then it's allowed. So really, it all depends on whether or not one happens to be donated, and the price the donator chooses.

Wolfu-san, you have been accepted!

spirited_soul, thank you for letting us know, you have been removed from all lists.

dragonstar32, you have been accepted! Also, just click where it says 'Posted' on your sign up post, and copy the link.

VioletWhirlwind, nope, hybrids no longer count.

Coronaviridae, you have been added to the donator's list! Thank you for donating, it is greatly appreciated!

Did that green hatchie I posted qualify? I think the generations were just long enough, but I'd like a confirmation, so I know how many points I have.

Did that green hatchie I posted qualify? I think the generations were just long enough, but I'd like a confirmation, so I know how many points I have.

Yeah, it counted! Sorry about that... I'll make sure to get those Dragons!

I have new Dragons!

Forum name: teresadurfin

New Frozen Hatchlings:

I'm forever young (Hellfire 002)

Guess it was my turn (Lumina 002)

Am I tiny enough (Mint 001)

All things bright and beautiful (RB 001)

All creatures great are small (RB 002)

Woah - What happened (Sunsong 003)

Aaahhh (Sunstone 001)

Inspiring lineage (Terrae 001)

OoooohhhhHHHHH (Vine 008)

I'm so messy (Vine 009)

Oo Oh (Water 002)

Look at my line (White 003)

New Adult Dragons:

How did I get so big (BBW 004)

A Thuwed is a Thuwed (Purple 001)

Prince Dow (Purple 002)

Purple Girly (Purple 003)

Link to Sign up Post: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry6386989

OMG IT'S A GIFTING EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!!

I'm GIFTING several CB Olive/Brimstone hatchies. I have:

Olive MALE

Brimstone FEMALE

x3 Brimstone MALES

First 5 registered collectors to respond IN THREAD their choice(that hasn't been claimed above them) gets it FREE! Limit ONE hatchie per person please! I may run out of Magis for this so be prepared to set up a dummy trade if needed.

Edited by Xaesha

Olive MALE

Brimstone FEMALE

x3 Brimstone MALES

First 5 registered collectors to respond IN THREAD their choice(that hasn't been claimed above them) gets it FREE! Limit ONE hatchie per person please! I may run out of Magis for this so be prepared to set up a dummy trade if needed.

I would love the olive male <3

Olive MALE

Brimstone FEMALE

x3 Brimstone MALES

Mind if I grab that little female Brimstone? smile.gif

Olive MALE

Brimstone FEMALE

x3 Brimstone MALES

Mind if I claim one of the Brimstone males?

Also,

I want to Donate!

Forum name: Shay-la!

PM Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...DE=04&MID=63637

Prize Dragons you can reliably catch: CB Seasonals, Nebulas (once my project with them is done), most uncommons.

Are you willing to breed? If yes, what are your limitations? I can try to breed 2nd gen Ices and Thunders, non-inbred Golds, some 2nd-gen Holidays and any pretty common lineages... but my dragon's breeding isn't very reliable and I don't have very many rares.

Edit: Wait, is it possible to be a collector and a donator at the same time? I mean, it does seem possible, but...

Edited by Shay-la!

Olive MALE

Brimstone FEMALE

x3 Brimstone MALES

i would like a brimstone, plx. thx a bunch

i can provide trade link.

Edited by teresadurfin

Olive MALE

Brimstone FEMALE

x3 Brimstone MALES

I would love a Brimstone male (but you did give me one for points, so NP if that disqualifies me) smile.gif

Thanks for doing this. smile.gif

Yeah, it counted! Sorry about that... I'll make sure to get those Dragons!

Ok, thanks.

I have another question: Do frozens of the new breeds count? (I have a messy (but clean) olive egg that I'm debating whether I should freeze or not once it hatches) or not because they're too new?

Ok, thanks.

I have another question: Do frozens of the new breeds count? (I have a messy (but clean) olive egg that I'm debating whether I should freeze or not once it hatches) or not because they're too new?

Until otherwise noted, I consider the Olives and Brimstones eligible, and the Blusang ineligible.