SaveTheRares

Save the Rares!

What dragon are you saving up for?  

818 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have new Dragons!

Forum name: Dracaena

New Frozen Hatchlings:

10) LbJ5u - vine

11) buFPq - bright breasted wyvern

12) 1abiH - water

13) 9NuFf - electric

14) sZW7t - spitfire

15) 7M38R - bright breasted wyvern

New Adult Dragons:

8) u0KHv - purple

Link to Sign up Post: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=6389612

I think the last frozen bbw I listed, 7M38R counts as a tinsel fail. I am pretty sure I saw it asked if tinsel fails would count and I remember the answer as yes. But it isn't in the first thread post rules and I have no idea where that post is (here or the prior thread) where it was asked.

I have new Dragons!

Forum name: Ioma

New Frozen Hatchlings: lYibl and W2UbK

New Adult Dragons: None.

Link to Sign up Post: Here

Updates!

All points have been updated!

Unscrupulous Dragon Trainer, would you mind removing 15 of the Dragons on your sign up post? This is only to make the point count easier, as you have spent 15 points on the CB Pink you were gifted.

Growlstreak, the following Dragon does not count: b5Go4

Please remove it from your sign-up post. Only Dragons with messy or inbred lineages are allowed. Yours is cave born.

Dracaena, yes, tinsel-fails do count, as long as they are at least 5th gen, or inbred.

Updates!

A new rule has been made! Vampires and hybrids are no longer allowed! If you already had any, those will stay, but any hatched after today will not count!

All points have been updated!