Darien

If you woke up in jail next to the person above ya

*disappears in a puff of gold smoke* Now you can't *is now in the Enchanted Forest*

*pops up next to caveman cop* It's magic dearie! *poofs back into the Enchanted Forest*

*is now dancing to a tune in the Enchanted Forest* Whee!

*decides to become a corrupted cop* Hi!

caveman cop .looks at you... Who you be?, me not know you!...

I am the Corrupted Cop. And who are you? *looks at the uniform* Are you a caveman cop?

*Spawn Ender Dragon and invites slendy and herobrine to the party at the jailhouse. *Dials phone and calls Sherif Callie* ME: Sheriff we having party at jailhouse! Come it fun you can be cop too! Sherrif Callie: Shure coming!! ME: Invite peck, toby, and anyone you want too!! laugh.gif

Edited by fangarathevamp1

Well then... can I be debuty?

Can I volunteer? I need some money for a computer, console, and pets then I'm off to volunteer somewhere else. Oh, Oh almost forgot will you give me a smilodon (saber-toothed cat) If I do extra work today?

Edited by fangarathevamp1

Boom boom acka-lacka boom boom...

It was a night like this forty million years ago

*sings Walk the Dinosaurs and does the dance*

caveman cop comes walking by and smiles as he lights up a cigarette and picks up a monkey skull and says. Boom boon acka-lacka boom boom, I'm feel alittle tired, think I'll watch Miami Vice and then walk the dinosaur. Boom boom acka-lacka boom boom...

*is now singing To The Sky* Shipwreck in a see of faces

There's a dreamy world up there. Dear friends in higher places, carry me away from here.

caveman cop smiles as he puts on caveman CD...

Boom, boom acka-lacka boom, boom, boom, boom acka-lacka boom, boom... biggrin.gif

Bird's Eye View. Awake the stars cause they're all around you. Bright eyes will brighten the blue. Chase your dreams and remember me, sweet bravery 'Cause after all those wings will take you up so high, So bid the forest floor goodbye, As you race the wind and Take to the sky!