Darien

If you woke up in jail next to the person above ya

Okaayyy....this is a little creepy being in a sell with a kid who likes stabbing people....

Me is not Darien, me is caveman cop me here too keep eye on you all... looks at you and smiles... Boom boom acka-lacka boom boom... biggrin.gif

*Does the Dinosaur dance for five seconds before running to a time machine and going to the Prince of Persia time* Ahriman will save me!

I'm free! *is protected by Ahriman, the Alchemist, the Hunter, the Warrior, and the corruption* Ha! Try to get me now cave cop!

Um...hello. I hope that creepy caveman cop person doesn't show up again...(and in the distance we hear:) Boom boom acka-lacka boom boom...hmmm...maybe I shouldn't have said that. tongue.gif

caveman cop comes walking by, looks at you and smiles and says. Boom boon acka-lacka boom boom, time too walk the dinosaur. Boom boom acka-lacka boom boom... biggrin.gif

(does cartwheels) I'm free as a bird!

Caveman cop smile at Raptor of Dragons... Nice cartwheel...as he puts her back in jail and walks away... Boom, boom acka-lacka boom, boom... biggrin.gif

AHHHHH!!!! I'm in here with this crazy cavemen cop, and I think I'm going to go crazy from all his "Boom boom acka-lacka boom booming" everywhere he goes. O_o

Well hello there...Boom boom acka-lacka boom booming... biggrin.gif

Oh, yeah, I understand Magic. He is kinda creepy *glances nervously in Darien's direction*. Here, you can share my corner with me *moves over*.

*sobs, then realizes the Alchemist is there with her* Huggy buddy! *hugs the Alchemist*

caveman cop comes walking by, looks at you and smiles and says. Boom boon acka-lacka boom boom, time too walk the dinosaur. Boom boom acka-lacka boom boom... biggrin.gif

I would say:" pssssssssssst I snuck into jail disguised as a criminal cuz I wanna tell Justin bieber wut he did was dumb, so where is he? I wanna give hima beatdown! TELL ME WHERE HE IS NOW OR I'LL GIVE U SOMETHIGN WORSE!!!!!!!! " (Moral of the story:Don't mess wit me!) ninja.gif

"Pssst! I snuck into jail after that guy, to beat him up after he beats up Beaver. You wanna help?" (Moral of the story? Always look behind you.)

Hmmm...okay, so you guys are going to try to find JB, and I'm stuck in this crazy sell for not doing anything. Sooooo...I guess I'll go with y'all (I'm also a ninja!).

*has the Alchemist teleport me away* Bye guys!

*running for her life now, being protected by the Alchemist* Sucker!

Hisses in reply and tenses for a fight. Tells the clans to beat JB up for being a total idiot. Then screams LET'S HAVE A PARTY!!!!!!!!!! Lol. Pinkie pie all of a sudden appears, looks up all of a sudden and I'm in the sims 3 . ( Moral of the story: GIMME A UNICORN CUZ I NEED 1 AND DA SIMS 3 IS AWESOMEEEEEE)

Edited by fangarathevamp1