Darien

If you woke up in jail next to the person above ya

Wee, Wee, Wee, Wee, Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

*Catches and eats defensive slice of pizza* Hee hee. Best part is, I've developed a method that, as long as we're not in real life, allows me to make my self essentially omnipotent. So freezing aich-ee-double-hockeystick, that was nothing. Thing is, I can only really start it when I'm angry... sad.gif I'm never angry here.

*Catches and eats defensive slice of pizza* Hee hee. Best part is, I've developed a method that, as long as we're not in real life, allows me to make my self essentially omnipotent. So freezing aich-ee-double-hockeystick, that was nothing. Thing is, I can only really start it when I'm angry... sad.gif I'm never angry here.

Throws a second slice of pizza which hits you in the head.

Angry now????????????

No, that's the problem, I get angry in weird ways. *Eats second slice of pizza* Thanks BTW.

Dalek: please desist from throwing pizza!

Awwww! Why can't we have fun? Your empress comands it!

Dalek: Orders recieved! *starts flinging pizza about*

Weeeeee, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la...

This leviation, this is meditation,

Look at how we're winning now, this took dedication, this... *abruptly stops rapping*

t(-_-)t Got a bit too enthusiastic.

Edited by Hazel360

The caveman cup's come in and throws every one into the same cell with the Smurf's and locks the door... La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la...

watchs as the sumrfs jump and play all about Hazel... La, la,la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la...