Darien

If you woke up in jail next to the person above ya

Awww my dragon friend is still here! Dont work as a demon lord I'll get us through for free.

OK, * aims hydrokinetic-atomizer thingamabob at hat* 1,2,3 *fires at hat*.

Oh, look, the hat...um.... turned into a pile of ashes.

*walks up to guy with weapon and crushes it in hand* Now can my dragon friend and I escape for free?

*Throws water from Heitowennichuan at thomasgold19* *He turns into a black piglet* Ok, you'll pay 1 cent. Is that good enough for you?

Alright fine by the way I am still a demon and stuff so i can just change back. Now dragon friend lets go free!

Good, you two can go now. As for the guy I turned into a black piglet...well, the only way to undo it is by pouring boiling water on him, but he'll keep the curse for life. Did I make that clear?*leaves through tunnel*

Edited by Hazel360

Wow, it must have been tiring to get water from Nannichuan in just a few seconds. Well, I'm going home to *mutters something very quietly*. Bye! *runs off*

*Arrives* Home, not so sweet home. If you followed me all the way to Niterói, I feel sorry for you, as I live in the not-so-nice part.

Here, take this cookie dough *gives dough* and please... go bother someone else, will ya? pwetty pwease?

*gives penny and closes door* Good riddance! Now to put a batch of innocent people into prison *devises maleficious scheme to frame random people* MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!*Ahem*

Edited by Hazel360

Oh no... and I though being asked out for a cocktail was more like Manhattan or Sex on the beach... and NOT B-52 and Molotovs!

[your comment made my day]

So...Anyone for napalm & gunpowder jelly?

Owww... kitty kitty kitty... purrpurrpretty, aren't we? And look at this lovely snake, crawlinggggghhhhharghhhgrgrhhhh...

"If you're late for work, then get out of prison and work" as some crazy prisoner used to say.

* manages to escape the snake *

Here! Eat Hazel360! Nice to see ya, beautiful, it's not personal!

*throws water from Yazunichuan onto snake* *snake turns into duck*

Who's gonna eat who, now?