Darien

If you woke up in jail next to the person above ya

Caveman cop smiles as he hits ya ... Not any more, me is taking ya back too jail!... tongue.gif

I... can't figure out what stage of evolution you're in... Why are there so many pokemon in jail?

Guess you've never been to a pokiparty... They can get kind of wild! biggrin.gif

Get out of my Tardis! I just want to go back to the land of Dinosaurs sad.gif

Well then... *gets out a cannon and blasts a hole in the wall* I believe I shall be taking my leave now. Didn't want to have to damage the jail, but I guess there's no choice. *zooms out of hole*

Get out of my Tardis! I just want to go back to the land of Dinosaurs sad.gif

If that what you, then I take ya there...Caveman cop say as he sees Silverphoenixx jailbreak... Hold that thought me be right... waits out side for Silverphoenixx with his caveman cop club... Hello there little one... biggrin.gif

Edited by Darien

Oh look, a magical girl! Well, do you plan to use your magic to get us out?

If you don't get out of my way, I'll make a fox pelt outta ya!

Me no fox!, me is Caveman Cop, me run this jail!...He says as he hits you over the head with his caveman club and then throws you into the hole!... You stay in there for now!...

*is in the land of dinosaurs blending in*

Me no fox!, me is Caveman Cop, me run this jail!...He says as he hits you over the head with his caveman club and then throws you into the hole!... You stay in there for now!...

Hey! That was rude!

I'll throw this dinosaur at you!

*looks up in alarm, then realize she is safe*

Hey! That was rude!

I'll throw this dinosaur at you!

No more rude then you knock hole in me wall, now me got too get it fixed!...

No more rude then you knock hole in me wall, now me got too get it fixed!...

Why are you so intent on keeping us in jail?

Why are you so intent on keeping us in jail?

It be my job and you did break law,but jail can be fun...Who want too walk the Dinosaur?... biggrin.gif

So it comes down to a matter of walking me? Sweet, can someone take me out for a walk?

Sure, but first you'll need to throw me over the fence so I can resume cat life ask to take you for a walk.

*looks at Caveman Cop* Can you take me out for a walk? After all you are singing about walking the Dinosaur and seeing as how I'm the only dino in here....

Ok lets goo...Caveman cop says as he opens the door , then gives lovecats99, a big shovel... Here you going too now this!... biggrin.gif

Oh sweet, a Shovel! Wait, what's a cat going to do with a Shovel? Hit Caveman cop over the head and free everyone from jail? I'd rather walk this dinosaur which has somehow wound up in jail!

Caveman cop looks at ya and smiles as he picks up his club... Two worlds for ya... Pooper Scooper!... biggrin.gif