Darien

If you woke up in jail next to the person above ya

"It Was My Doing!" Booms A Deep Unembodied Voice, " I Meant To Summon A Bag Of Potato Chips, But Instead, I Messed Up The Fabric Of Reality! My Bad..."

All I know is I'm waiting for the Cave Man Cop to get the heck out of my Tardis!

Only beans >.> So run for your life *takes out her sonic mouse and opens the cell doors*

*presses buttons randomly and the door opens* Get out!

Me no go, me is going too stay and eat more beans!...

Only beans >.> So run for your life *takes out her sonic mouse and opens the cell doors*

*Shakes Raptor's Hand* "Thank you. I will now go out into the world and wreak havoc and destroy everything in sight.

*Shoves beans in Cave Man Cop's face to distract him* There's your beans *silently mouthing to the others to escape*

*throws the bowl at Cave Man Cop before running away* Dalek Raptor is outta here!

(PS, that's what I call myself now-a-days)

Wakes up with a massive headache. Looks around, room still spinning. Where am I? Eyes still blurry. What happened? Last I remember was drinking at the party. Must have had too much to drink, again. Vision starting to improve. Oh crap, not here again! Sees Silverphoenixx in next cell...Well, at least the view has improved...

You got headache, me know what too do for that...Caveman Cop smiles at Kajun Kevin and play's the song...

Boom, boom acka-lacka boom, boom, boom, boom acka-lacka boom, boom... biggrin.gif

*roars with laughter as they don't realize it's a hologram* I'm flying away in mah Tardis!