Darien

If you woke up in jail next to the person above ya

And how is that a reason as to why someone woke up next to you?

It isn't.

*roars and jumps on Path Light*

Bad little lizard.

Caveman Cop walks by and hits Path Light with his caveman club... You been bad little lizard again, bad lizard!...

Caveman Cop walks up too ya... Why you want switch cell?...

Caveman Cop comes by and hits you all with his caveman club...

Hits Path Light with shovel and gives NoraNora a brownie and a shove too hit Path Light with... biggrin.gif

*NomNomNoms* Broowwniieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *Hits PathLight with shovel* Tiny angrry brrownie-lissarrrd~

Wut the hell why am I in jail with a dinosaur I swear if you come any closer I WILL end you *brandishes an umbrella*

*Whacks random dinosaur prison-mate over the head a couple of times screaming then decides that that was useless and brandishes a pen why the heck did the warden not remove all my belongings I have a pen, an umbrella a notebook and a knife heck that's a pretty cool knife picks it up and brandishes it along with the pen* I WILL end you, I WILL.

Heres how the game is played, If you woke up next too the person above you in jail what would you say?...

Reminder of the topic. Spam posts have been removed.

I suggest perhaps regular players start posting avatar images with their posts if they are running out of reactions to the same avatars over and over again.