Katie

Disney Movies!

What is your favorite Disney movie?  

173 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wait a second, does The Brave Little Toaster count? If so, it's definitely my second favourite Disney movie, possibly second favourite kid's movie period.

ohmy.gif

How could I forget that!? I haven't even thought about that movie in years! I think I only watched it like once, but I loved it. Must watch again!

But anyway, out of the poll, I chose Pocahontas. I was obsessed with that movie when I was a kid. I had the PJ's, bed set, toys, wig, tent. Errthang Pocahontas! xd.png

Another one of my major favorites was Oliver and Company. I love love loved that movie!

But I also love sooo many Disney movies. They were like one of the best things about my childhood. <3

The only movie I never got into was Aladdin. I dunno why, I just never liked it.

Oh, and Winnie the Pooh. Never liked those movies/shows/books either.

/shot

Beauty and the Beast was the very first movie I ever saw in a movie theater.

From the poll, I chose The Little Mermaid. I remember I had a Barbie doll to match. My first name is also Bianca, so I've always had a soft spot for The Rescuers. My favorite Disney songs are from Aristocats.

But my real favorite is Lady and the Tramp. My mother had to read the book to me as a bedtime story for months. She probably still knows parts by heart.

Toy Story isn't even a Disney movie. Pixar pretty much rescued it from them and prevented it from being a train wreck.

I used to love Disney as a kid, but I realized years later that they really don't have a movie that stands out. They all have faults, some more so than others. The ones I obsessed over as a kid weren't on the list, and I'd have to say they're probably my favorites: Mickey and the Beanstalk and Donald Duck in Mathematics Land. I haven't seen all Disney movies though and some of them I absolutely refuse to watch.

Voted other as my favorite, by far, is The Hunchback of Notre Dame. To be honest, I never did take a particular liking to any Disney stuff, and barely even cared until I took an interest to Kingdom Hearts.

I believe I've only even watched four of the movies all the way through; Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, 101 Dalmatians, and Hunchback of Notre Dame.

I need to go watch some movies now xd.png

I don't have a favorite because I like so many of them! To name a few in no real order, there's Aladdin (it's a great, fun movie Jasmine was my favorite princess as a kid), The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, The Princess and the Frog (my mom's from Louisiana so I recognized all the culture, and loved it), Tangled (it's so dang pretty), Treasure Planet, and Mulan. I'm pretty sure I can sing more Dinsey songs all the way through than pop music. I love all the Pixar movies too, especially Ratatoullie since I owned a pet rat. :3

I remember watching The Lion King just last summer at sleepaway camp. Everyone came up in pajamas, we laid out our sleeping bags, and we all watched it from a laptop attached to a projector. At first, the laptop fell asleep right before "I Just Can't Wait to be King" came on, and everyone FREAKED out! I was so happy to see a room full of high schoolers excited to watch The Lion King, sing along to every song, and have such a passionate reaction to it pausing. biggrin.gif

I love Tangled and The Little Mermaid just alike. (I must also mention, I love reading the ORIGINAL stories before they were turned musical and mushy by Disney)

I am also a big fan of Disney movies, and my favourites are Bambi and The Lion King. Just recently, I watched Sleeping Beauty. It was my first time watching this movie, and I guess my parents did not want me to die if I prick my finger on a needle. When I was younger, my mother sews.

I knew it, the highest vote goes to the Lion King lol. My fav is The Fox and The Hound though. smile.gif

The Emperor's New Groove. Mainly because I watched it so many times with my best friend. We go a long way back with that movie. And I love Kronk. "By all accounts, it doesn't make sense."

My other favorites are Beauty and the Beast as well as Mulan.

Edited by HeroLink42

i liked the lady and the tramp, and mulan too. probably some others, but i cant remember right now. i just remember i liked the tramp's personality a lot in Lady and the Tramp. :3 and Mush from mulan was cute xd.png

I didn't vote, but if I had to choose one favorite, it would probably be The Lion King. It had a great story, and many of the characters are memorable. I recall that several Disney animated films have forgettable characters aside from the main ones.

I recently watched my DVD of Oliver and Company, which I hadn't viewed in several years. I had forgotten how good that movie was. Also must watch Brother Bear again soon, which I also enjoyed but also haven't watched in years.

My favorite is Brave. Ok...that isn't strictly Disney but Disney sure had a hand in it.

Tangled was pretty good too actually.

I don't really like Princess and the Frog.

As far as "old" Disney films...It's hard to pick a favorite. They're all pretty amazing, really.

I love ALL the classics but my favs as a child were always Lion King, Aladdin and Little Mermaid. Used to watch the TV show too on the Disney channel every week.

If we're talking the classic Disney movies, Robin Hood, Hercules, Lion King and Mulan are my favorites. <3 Mulan was the closest "princess" Disney movie that I ever watched.

Lately, my favorites have been Brave and Wreck-It Ralph. And you gotta love Monsters Inc. (can't WAIT for Monsters University).

I've never been a big Disney-watcher, but I have extremely fond memories of The Aristocats from when I was a child. It was MY movie. The Lion King was good too, but it will always be The Aristocats for me. I'm sentimental. biggrin.gif

I love Aladdin just because i can watch it over and over again. but my favorite not classic movie is pirates of the caribbean... DUH!!!!

Just watched Pocahontas and Treasure Planet. Next up: Tangled *shudders*.

I wasn't the least bit impressed with Pocahontas (it's somewhat decent if you pretend it's set on another planet with absolutely no ties to Earth whatsoever BUT ONLY THEN), but dang, Treasure Planet was fun!! Why doesn't anyone talk about it? I hated the "babbies at the end are required" and how Capt. Amelia had to get injured, and Jim was pretty annoying with a design that I just hated, but the rest of it was fun. I especially liked John. For once, a pretty well-rounded villain. Even more so than Frollo, which really surprised me.

But yeah. Fun movie, appealing to kids without having to resort to being dumb, some pretty tolerable characters, and just plain some wicked alien designs. I liked the guy who carried his head around haha.

Also, of course WIR deserves an honorable mention. =P Good movie, that one. Brave was... ok.

I liked Wreck-It Ralph! I think I got too excited for Brave. Expected too much, so it was a let down.

I did like Princess and the Frog, though. Tiana <3

Treasure Planet is not ringing any bells, though. Don't think I ever saw it.

I remember and like Treasure Planet. I also enjoyed Tangled. I don't really like the Princess and the frog though.