foxfairy34759

Laurasia -Accepting-

Ione put down her flute and beamed happily. "Thanks! It was an old lullaby my mom taught me. Never knew I would use it so soon," she replied. She giggled as the older hatchlings immediately focused their attention back on their fighting. They seemed to be more quiet than before, trying their best not to step on anyone else by accident.

((If you want, Soiled xd.png Bump into Sirien or something...))

Sirien had wandered far, coming fairly close to the edge of the forest. He raised his head, his crimson eyes scanning the far side of the great lake. A few metres away from him was an elf. Her hair was a dark blue-black with a pair of black cat ears producing from the coils. His eyes narrowed, claws extending silently. He prepared to leap, preparing to take the elf out. Until he heard a cry for help. SIRIEN! He heard, head bolting up, rising out of his cover. His bones glinted softly in the sunlight. He glanced again at the girl and prepared for flight, his great wings streaching as far as they could go. gorwling softly, he moved out of the cover of the trees, his wings preparing again.

Isa looked over at the dragon that she was sure had been about to try and kill her a moment ago. She quickly followed, curious at what shout of help had taken the dragon from his prey. Turning into a large cat, she followed at a swifter pace, dodging and weaving through the roots of trees.

---

Icefire flew over the mountain range, eyes narrowing as he looked for humans to take back. Spotting a young girl, climbing on her own, he waved his tail, telling Firon to grab her.

Firon nodded, a glint in his eyes. He carefully made his way over, keeping to the cover of the clouds. He spotted the girl below him, making her way up the mountain. He circled around a couple of times, like a vulture waiting for prey. Then, he pulled into a dive, grasping the girl in his talons.

Taitoa gasped for air, the wolf monster snapping and snarling at her, it's warm breath stinking of it's last victim. She reached for her knife, lying inches away from her hand. Cursing in fustration, Taitoa concentrated on keeping this beast off her until someone came to help. If someone would come.

Sirien took off, his black wings spreading wide. He saw a flash beneath him, realising some sort of cat had followed him. Her growled slightly, beating his wings to gain hight. He scanned his surroundings, the tops of trees looking annoyingly similar. He watched and listened. No more cry for help came, no running girl could be seen. Anger unraveled in Sirien's mind, being quickly replaced by guilt. When he had last seen Taitoa, she had been annoyed at him for not telling her anything. Was this really going to be her end? Sirien's muzzle curled into a snarl. Not if he would get there first. Seeing the break of the small clearing where he had left Taitoa, he dipped, pulling into a nose-dive.

Isa sniffed. She could scent it now, some monster was attacking a human. She slowed down and muttered a spell. In an instant, she teleported(she can do that, right?) behind the monster and leaped at it, causing it to turn its attention away from the human. Being the same size as a lion, Isa's weight somewhat knocked the monster off balance and she bit into its neck, clinging on with her claws.

---

"Very good..." Icefire muttered to Firon. Looking around, he realized that there werent many people today. He spotted another boy who seemed to be running away from them and grinned to himself. He dived at the boy and whacked him with his tail, causing him to roll down the mountain. Only when Icefire saw blood staining the ground from the boy's cuts, did he go and grab the boy with his talons.

Edited by SoiledLove

Bloodvein watched as Icefire and Firon flew off to the humans. He scrambled off after them not wanting to miss out on a bit of human death and blood. He slowly caught up to them and hovered, watching them push people down the mountain. He smiled and flew over to them,

"Mind if i help?"

He saw another boy trying to run away, he flew into him and rammed him so he almost fell off the mountain.

Icefire whipped his head around as something hit him. A boy was throwing stones at them, shouting something. He dived at the boy, burning his legs, and then swooped back up again, leaving the other members of their clan to grab him. He couldn't see any more humans in sight. "Hmph. Let's go back..." he said to Bloodvein and Firon, "I hope you had fun today..."

Icefire headed back to the camp.

Firon nodded, and went after the boy. He whacked the boy with his tail once more, grabbing him. He flew up and looked at his fresh catches, satisfied with his handiwork. The girl, who was now unconscious, lay limp in his clutches. He slightly didn't want to kill her. She reminded him of Ione. It was better to make her a slave. That way, he won't have to carry the guilt of murdering her. As for the boy, he may be useful for heavy lifting, as he demonstrated strength when throwing the stones. Besides, if he didn't comply, he was always expendable. Careful not to squash the girl, he flew off, back to camp.

Taitoa's eyes widened slightly in confusion. Sirien? She called warily, seeing something bite the monster.

Sirien landed behind Taitoa, watching with fasination as the cat attacked the monster. He glared into the bushes, the monsters that had gathered scattering in fright. He flicked his tail with concern, glancing down at Taitoa. Are you ok? He asked gruffly.

Taitoa jumped, the voice from behind catching her by suprise. She turned to find Sirien standing tall and proud. Sirien? She exclaimed, her face forming a frown. If you're not fighting the monster... Who, or what, is?

"Haha!" Isa laughed with satisfaction at seeing the monster's blood. It madly tried to throw her off now and crush her. To avoid being crushed, Isa swiped one last time at its eyes and leaped into the bushes. The monster stumbled off, angry and in pain. Isa turned back into her humanoid form before getting out of the bush. Her clothes were specially made so they melted away when shapeshifting. She looked at the other two creatures with a smile. "Hey!" Isa greeted them cheerfully.

Taitoa's hands found her hips, one eyebrow raised in a questioning look. Sirien stood, regarding the shapeshifter with curiosity, his crimson eyes watching her carefully. And who might you be? Sirien asked, her tail curving around his legs as he sat. Taitoa moved from her position, moving one of her arms to settle around Sirien's neck as she leant gently on him. The ghost of a smile flickered on her lips, glancing up towards Sirien. So he had come for her. Maybe he did care...

"My name is Isa!" Isa said cheerfully. Then she pointed to where the monster had stumbled off to, "And that was my cat!" she pretended that she wasn't the cat that saved them and turned to look at them again, "Who are you?" Her playful eyes looked them over with curiosity and her cat ears twitched.

Sirien shook his head, his gaze turning colder. Do not lie. I could smell you on that cat. I could smell you. Where did you come from? Where is you're cat now? You are an elf gifted with shapeshifting. In the half-light, the black marrow was made to look more menacing, his bones looking stained. Taitoa looked at her friend, sighing. He always did this. Come on Sirien, lighten up! She called, hugging him. Sirien rolled his eyes in answer, sinking to the ground as he lay down.

"Yeah, lighten up!" Isa said, beaming, "And anyways, I don't fight."

Isa walked slightly closer and inspected the two. "You still haven't told me your names, by the way," she said, ears twitching again. "I know you're Sirien..." she pointed at Sirien,"You just said so..." she pointed at Taitoa, "... But who are you?"

Taitoa tilted her head, watching Isa. Taitoa. I'm Taitoa. She said, her voice sounding slightly more serious then the tone she had used with Sirien. Don't mind him, she said, jerking her head towards Sirien. He seems to be overly suspisious of everyone and everything. Then there is the fact that he's overly protective of me...

Sirien sighed, resisting the urge to walk away. He simply rested his head on the ground, waiting for something new to happen.

"Nice to meet you!" Isa chirpped. Then she studied the dragon more closely. After a while, she looked at the girl again. "Why are you two here, in this dangerous forest?" she asked, still smiling.

Sirien raised one eyebrow, examining the Girl. I think a more fitting question would be, what are you doing here? I am a Black Marrow. Do you really think I have no business here? And my partner, my bonded partner. Why do you think she is here if I'm here?

Taitoa watched Isa, her amber eyes glinting mischievously, a smile playing on her lips. A small spark flared in her hand as she warmed them, the cool forest floor drowning the natural heat from the sun.

"Heheh... you're interesting..." Isa said, smiling. "I'm here to find something. An item that I've lost." Isa's expression turned serious. "It's really important to me. Will you aid me?" she asked, eyes shining hopefully and the smile coming back to her face.

Sirien nodded, his own eyes softening slightly. Sure. I'll scan from above, what does it look like?

Taitoa's flame was doused in an instant. She nodded towards Isa, waiting for her answer to Sirien's question.

"Well, I don't think that looking from above is a good idea..." Isa said, scratching her head and thinking hard, "It's small... A pendent... It gives of a brilliant radiance of all the colors of a rainbow!" Isa smiled as she said the last part. "I dropped it somewhere around here... I know so... I can tell by the traces of magic that was used when I lost it..." she muttered, looking around.

((Hey, I got the PM that my character form was accepted but she hasn't been added to the first post in any way, is it okay to start RP'ing with her anyway?))