The Native American Lineage

The Native American Lineage

Hi all, I have a starter egg for the wildcat clan. I. will post a linage for it. Later. Dad is a pebble and mom is a horsedragan. So if any one wants it send me a pm. Egg is a pebble too laugh.gif

Edited by Katann

Sorry for "flaking out" on the Potlatch yesterday... family RL got in the way sad.gif Am willing to breed any of my pairs, if anyone is interested smile.gif PM me with requests, can breed sibling of any of these:

Jath Butterfly of the Moonstones - Butterfly Clan

Bailath Waapi of Crane Clan - Crane Clan

Hotath Ahsen of Minsi Clan - Minsi Clan

Chicotath Ahsen of Minsi Clan - Minsi Clan

Aowith Aniwaya of Wolf Clan - Wolf Clan

Aleveth Aniwaya of Wolf Clan - Wolf Clan

Gessath Aniwaya of Wolf Clan - Wolf Clan

Again, sorry for not being there... will try and make it up next time smile.gif

I also have bred an Anasazi Flute egg, let me know if interested!

3rd Gen Anasazi Flute Egg

Would love a sibling to this baby, if you don't have it anymore... if you do, may I adopt it???

Woops! forgot to update my post - the egg above was adopted by trekwriter, but I would be happy to bred a sibling for you Ldyfsh!

Woops! forgot to update my post - the egg above was adopted by trekwriter, but I would be happy to bred a sibling for you Ldyfsh!

Thank you smile.gif

Hey guys smile.gif

Sorry not been very active atm, this summer has been a very busy one smile.gif

I have just completed a nice lil even gen line of all deer clan pigmys - Deer Clan Lineage

If anyone would like a siblin or one from furthur back in the line, PM me smile.gif Will be happy to bree them for you smile.gif

Congratulations this morning to DragonkinLauraena, who has accepted the position of Grandmother for Cherokee Red Paint Clan!

The lineage continues to grow with many fine members. biggrin.gif

Also, what about setting the next Potlatch for Sunday Sept 9th 4pm to midnight EST? Sound off here and say what you think of this date.

Thanks!

Kudos to all of these wonderful goal eggs and to our grandparents and members old and new! :]

September 9th sounds good to me!

Edited by panic siren

Just updated the list of breeds and starting pairs for the Lenape tribe on the front page of this thread.

Some of the information from the original thread was lost since it wasn't all in the same post. rolleyes.gif

Lenape Clan grandparents, please add your starting pairs, if you have any, since mine are the only ones on the list. unsure.gif

So far, we only have one goal posted (for Minsi clan) - suggestions for other goals are welcome.

In other news: just received an egg from my husband (thevinyard) that I intend to be the mate of Cedarflute, the Anasazi dragon I received last potlatch. biggrin.gif

Ok not sure if this is the way I am supposed to do this but I would like to apply to be Grandmother of the Hopi Butterfly Clan.

These are the two new mates for Butterfly clan:

Hopi DayDream Butterfly (Daydream) x Hopi Olyanda Butterfly (Turpentine)

Here is the result of new mating pair: http://dragcave.net/lineage/1V3bP

Have spoken to Panic siren and she is happy for me to do this but I will have to be taken out of Red Paint clan.

The butterfly clan already has clan goals set and I would like them to stay that way.

If anyone would like the above egg please PM me, hmm ok new egg release laugh.gif will influence and hatch for you if you need me to

Edited by Paige201208

Congrats Paige201208 on your new position, Grandmother of

beautiful Hopi Butterfly Clan!

Yes, Kudos! It is great to have you Paige201208 and your lovely new pairing. <3

-now goes off to make steeple fingers as she thinks she will be adding the new blue lovely to the roadrunner clan as it looks quite bird like and she is a sucker for blues- xd.png

Thank you, so glad to be able to help. Sept 9th sounds great to me, I will have my next pair ready by then

I would like to welcome Dragontamor to the Hopi Butterfly clan, will be sending her the Turpentine tomorrow after it hatches biggrin.gif

Edited by Paige201208

Welcome to the Hopi Butterfly Clan, Dragontamor! I'm looking forward to seeing your lovely lineages in the future. :]

Welcome, Dragontamor. Hope you will be successful with all

your breedings and enjoy the lineage.

Hopi Clan has also added a few new additions to the breed list to accommodate

two of the new releases. ^^

More starter pairs to be added shortly.

Have Added Breeding 'Goals' to both Cherokee's Wind and Bird Clans!

ALSO, I have a couple of NA eggies to gift here:

This 3rd gen Deer Clan Egg - Claim my Deer!

This 4th gen Bird Clan Egg from the 'Souring High Goal' - Claim my Birdie!

I am away till Monday eve now, so have attached the links here so they can be picked up raher than waiting ages for my PM lol xd.png Enjoy x

Hopi Tribe Announcing a New Release/Newer Release Starter Pair & Clan Goal for the Roadrunner Clan!

New Pair: PS Hopi Coast Runner (Tsunami) x PS Hopi Blue Kwatoko (Blusang Lindwurm)

Additional Clan Goal: 'Sprint of the Kwatoko' (3rd gen arrow lines)

And I am pleased to show the product of their glorious union: http://dragcave.net/lineage/gXba2

Feel free to request in the future for your clans/goals - I am certain there is going to be a sibling starter at the next potlatch!

also, Nice work Saori_Nightstar! ^^