The Native American Lineage

The Native American Lineage

If I may ask, how many clan leaders/members are still active?

Was away for a while but I'm back now and able to do some more starters biggrin.gif

Is this still a thing? I'm Mohican from the tribe that was absorbed into the Wisconsin based Oneida tribe after the Mohicans were pushed out from New York. I would love to help this continue somehow.

I had my own thing starting with certain gold wyverns, reds,and a few other breeds paired up for a South American aztec, mayan, and Yucatec themed lineage. Their names are using words of those three native languages. Though if I joined this I'de probably have to make a pair with Mohican names for my tribe.

@TerraAnne I would love to get this thread moving again. Oooo love the idea of an Aztec or Mayan Lineage project <3

Wonder if DragonkinLauraena, Trekwriter and the others are still active?

If you need a reference to the south american project I would like to combine in here click right here so you can see what I've got set up for the moment. I haven't heard from anyone else in this so I'm not sure if they are active anymore.

On 10/28/2017 at 5:49 AM, Saori said:

@TerraAnne I would love to get this thread moving again. Oooo love the idea of an Aztec or Mayan Lineage project <3

Wonder if DragonkinLauraena, Trekwriter and the others are still active?

I would be interested in it starting again myself, so there is still interest.

Hello!
I am interested, but Ive not yet met the requirements, so I'm still reading up on things for this project, and will soon pick something out.

I'm mostly interested in the Cherokee as it's the one I know is in my heritage, but I'm unsure which clan I'm most interested in (besides Wolf).

I'll keep an eye on this thread!

(or I'm silly and read the first post wrong. Either way!)

Edited by Lady_Kilana