Coyote

Lairs and Layers

One thing that is awesome about L&L is that everyone here works as a group. A week ago, during the 7 day frenzy, we were able to pool our efforts together and managed to secure a gendered pair of eggs from each day for each participant!

Reminder to those considering joining L&L: there are almost always free critters (often with z codes!) in Saphira's Insta-Trade. smile.gif

My favorite thing about the site? The lairs. You can see from the links in my signature that I put my 'lair' to good use - it's a great record-keeping and project-tracking tool that you don't have to worry will get wiped.

The only samples of that board that I see are " You do not have permission to access this board." and " You do not have permission to access this thread." for all 4 of your L&L links in your signature. If you actually want people to read your wishlist, it might be a good idea to make at least *that* one publicly readable. smile.gif

The only samples of that board that I see are " You do not have permission to access this board." and " You do not have permission to access this thread." for all 4 of your L&L links in your signature. If you actually want people to read your wishlist, it might be a good idea to make at least *that* one publicly readable. smile.gif

Thank you for pointing that out, Ruby Eyes! Since I'm perpetually logged in, I didn't realize it was a problem. laugh.gif The admin has set it so that those links are now public so that people not logged in can read the thread as well.

Happy New Year Everyone!

New Hatchery code and an easy to find ER box. I wounder what will show up this year!

I love the BBCode for tables on that board biggrin.gif Yeah, I'm weird.

Go and try that site but not so happy with the text there... It's a bit difficult to distinguish them.

Once you register, you can change the display theme wink.gif

Go and try that site but not so happy with the text there... It's a bit difficult to distinguish them.

Good to know! Please let us know what you have trouble with so we can create skins that others will enjoy.

Once you register, you can change the display theme wink.gif

We have a few available at the moment, but deciding on the 'default' one is always difficult. The default skin is the site's appearance that visitors see.

The site has been updated since the last post (2014). We're still around and still have a staff dedicating to ensuring the survival of yours eggs and hatchlings. We welcome new community members.

The 'default' skin has been updated. For those who are not members, we'd appreciate some input on the visibility and appeal of the skin - the colors, the font readability, etc. There is a discussion about it. Please feel free to stop by and post your opinion! (Guests can post here)

Come on by and let's talk about how to make the site better.

By the by - guests should be able to post their eggs in our hatchery too! Please just set your permissions to 'accepts help from others' so we can go ahead and add them without breaking and DC rules.

Edited by Coyote

It's been quite a while, but the site is still up and running! We're always happy to have new members, so come on by and check us out. You're welcomed to join our Discord server 'just because' too, as there are many members of the server who are not members of L&L (yet!).