Icepelt

Balance: A Homestuck Roleplay

"No, it's alright," said Aeolus. He spit the blood from his mouth and rolled his jaw around. It didn't hurt, but it did seem like he had lost a tooth or two. Shrugging, he began to search the room for something he could use to keep Hyperion on contact. Blinking, he reached upward and picked his old cellphone off of the computer table. He hadn't used it since he went blind, but he figured he could use it or something, "I found my cellphone. I think i can use dit ti wth my headphones so it can still gread pesterchum on it. Then, i can get outseide and check out waht's going on."

"...wEll. i guEss i should tEst this thing out. hold on a sEcond. i nEEd to complEtEly unplug my tErminal, so... i'll bE gonE for a fEw sEconds. or rathEr, a fEw minutEs." Hyperion typed out his last message before closing the chat, turning off the terminal, and beginning the process of disassembling the machine. Sure enough, unplugging the bulky machine from the jungle of cables connected to it took more than a few seconds. Finally, Hyperion managed to captchalogue the truly important parts of the terminal into a single card. "OK... now hopefully, this won't be a waste of time." Hyperion exited his room and began to search for the machine that would actually prove useful at this point. Finally, after a bit of boring imp-slaying (Hyperion never thought killing would be boring, but when your opponents are so weak, it's not exactly exciting) along the way, the Cherub found the various machines that were needed for the process. Through a complex series of events involving punch-cards, cruxite, and a bunch more convoluted nonsense that wouldn't serve much purpose by being detailed, Hyperion managed to combine the headphones with his terminal. "ok... can you hEar mE? i think thEsE things should bE working..."

Aeolus nodded and went to work on his own things. Clothing was first of course, but Cherubs had an interesting taste in color. After a lot of running around picking up discarded clothing and arguing with his sprite, he found plenty of interesting outfits. There was one in particular that he decided to wear. He wore bright teal jeans and a shirt that he managed to get to change colors rapidly. He couldn't see it of course, but Kinglionsprite managed to explain it to him. The final thing were the shades shaped like pool balls, one a six and the other an eight. By the time Hyperion managed to message him back though, the clothes were soiled slightly with blood. Thankfully, Aeolus was able to level up. He grinned, chuckling at just how fired up he was, "Hey, man what do you thinkg of my new clothes? Are they cool or what??"

Hyperion glanced at his team-mate's costume and rolled his eyes. "how droll." He typed. The concept of having pool-ball eyes certainly wasn't an unusual concept, to Cherubs at least, but Hyperion found his "friend's" imitation to be just plain silly. "arE you almost donE with your drEss-up gamE? wE havE morE important things to do." What Hyperion oh-so-conveniently left out was that he himself had spent a fair amount of time creating new garbs for himself. His tuxedo was a dark green to match his skin with a bow-tie that was practically two candy-corn pieces jammed together into the shape of said tie with a peppermint circle in the center. Though Hyperion didn't like to share it, he was a bit of a candy-freak. To finish off his bizarre choice of clothing, he had a Lime patch sewn onto his breast-pocket. His undershirt was similarly styled, covered in cherries and limes in various patterns. Hyperion was partially glad Aeolus was blind, else he might somehow see the shirt and think the Lime-blood had some kind of feelings for him, which Hyperion most assuredly didn't. "look, wE nEEd to movE on. comE on."

((sounds like hyperion is in denial))

"Well, whatever, I like them," said Aeolus, frowning and crossing his arms like a child. The way his sprite had described his clothes made them sound cool. The cherub huffed, setting his jaw in a small pout. Cherubs didn't really have lips or anything, but he still managed. He didn't want to go around looking like an idiot in boring red clothes. Aeolus preferred colorful things, as did most cherubs. They communicated through color after all. The more color, the more dangerous. Though, red-blooded cherubs usually preferred the brighter and flashier ones, "I could change into that v-neck and those short shorts with suspernders that i alchemiszed/ Would that be better? i like this color changing shirt though...Whatever, I already had this travel head set with me anyway. Where should i go through? The landscape is completely unfamiliar to me. All i know is that it's cold outside, and i don't like that."

Edited by Icepelt

"i pErsonally don't carE what you dEcidE to wEar." Hyperion replied. "so long as it's not somE bizarrE invisibility thing and i can't sEE you at all, i rEally don't carE." Hyperion felt that the discussion was becoming exceedingly tedious in regards to clothing. "as for your planEt... you kinda got scrEwEd. the cold sucks." Cherubs weren't mammals last Hyperion checked, so a lack of warm environment to keep their bodies heated could very well kill them. Saying that the cold "sucks" is was really a massive understatement. "i guEss i takE back what i said. wEar a lot of clothing. run around a lot. gEt your blood moving. that kinda stuff. as for mE... minE is basically a barrEn rock with only onE building, so, i guEss i know whErE i'm going nExt." Edited by Blobblarg242

"Hey, i can't see either!!!!" said Aeolus, chuckling loudly. He was really surprised he hadn't run out of blind jokes yet. Continuing to snicker, he wiped a tear from his eyes, "Wow, way to be insensitive, Hyperion. Hehehehe...," The laughter trailed off as he thought about the cold. Cherubs needed heat to keep themselves warm. He worried that he was going to freeze in the ice. Blinking, he thought that he would make a jacket. Within a few minutes, he had created a bright green jacket. It clashed terribly with his other clothes, but he was Cherub, so he didn't care. Cherubs actually liked clashing colors, as it was in fashion. Taking a deep breath, he said, ""I'm going out."

"alright. bE carEful. if you diE, this stupid gamE, if you can EvEn call this abomination a gamE, will only gEt hardEr." Hyperion gave a small gesture that might be considered a Cherub salute to his compatriot, although nobody would see it but himself, and decided to head out. Carefully peaking his head out to check for imps, which there were thankfully none of, the Lime-blood strolled down his staircase and towards the front door. As he gripped the doorknob, a sense of apprehension gripped him. He wasn't nervous exactly, but Hyperion wasn't one to take an unnecessary risk. So, in his other hand, he held his weapon out to greet anything that wanted to greet him at the door. Thankfully, the only thing to greet him upon opening the door was a giant library. Hyperion made a mental note that it was somehow closer to his home than he had expected.

Aeolus smiled as he poked his head out the window. It was freezing cold and nearly painful for him to stick his clawed hand outside. Taking a deep breath, he hiked his foot on to of the windowsill. Hissing when his head hit the top, he took the window and shoved it open, causing glass to shatter around him. Clicking his tongue, he got annoyed b the high pitched sound and tossed his glasses aside, replacing them with the regular blue ones. Beginning to grin again, he flung himself off the window, taking his claws and hooking them into the siding of his house. Loud cracks and pops followed him down, and he set his foot after his hand. He reached the bottom and hopped off the ground, the ice cracking as he did. Immediately, he was greeted with cool air and walls closing in around him. Blinking, he tapped his cane against the ground and it sounded like it was hitting glass. "I feel like everything around me is....rall," he said, voice taking on a slightly amazed tone.

"...you'll forgivE mE if i don't undErstand what "rall" mEans. do you mEan rEal?" Hyperion responded. "EvErything is rEal." He stated simply and matter-of-factly. He didn't envy his team-mate's situation even a little. The freezing cold seemed a very bleak and depressing prospect for a Cherub's world indeed. "as for mE... i think i'll ExplorE a littlE... sEE what's insidE this giant complEx so closE to my homE. again, try not to diE." The giant building seemed to be made of some kind of stone... and covered in dust. It was kind of amazing in and of itself that a building could accumulate so much dust. "The inside is probably just as dusty..." Hyperion muttered to himself. So long as it didn't get onto his clothes, he didn't care. The Limeblood detested being dirty.

"Tch, I meant tall," said Aeolus. It was sad when his typing quirk couldn't be understood by others. He really didn't see how it was so hard to understand. Tapping his cane on the ground, he waited for the sound to echo back. Several sounds came back, signaling that he was surrounded on all sides. Setting his jaw, he sighed. Not only was it cold, but he was going to have a hard time navigating. As he began to walk forward, he snickered at the message from Hyperion, "I doubt i'k be dying anyitme soon. You know what i'n capable of." Almost as if the words triggered it, he heard a low growl from behind him. Turning, he ran his tongue along his teeth, beginning to smile. Turning his cane around in his hand, he held it outwards. He was ready to fight, and he certainly wasn't going to die.

Username:DR4GONLOV3

Name:Mekena Pyrope

Chumhandle:preserveFanatic

Age (must be 13-19 years old):14

Biography:Mekena is the descendant of Terezi Pyrope. Her hive is located in an enormous berry field, which she has learned to make jam from. She farms this jam and sells it every year at the Trading Market. Her eyes are severely nearsighted, and she can't see without her glasses.

Ancestor (This only applies to trolls):Terezi Pyrope

Lusii (Trolls Only):Baby dragon

Guardian (humans only):

Appearance (no pictures please):Short bob black hair, red circle glasses (nearsighted), Pockets strapped to horns (holding jam), same shirt as Terezi, pants with very many large pockets (holding jam), jam stored in ammo belt+sash.

Blood Color (both trolls and cherubs):Teal (like Terezi)

Personality:Funny and active, always working.

Current relationship status:none (Trolls only read this)

Skills: Jam-maker (see bio)

Title and Aspect:Rogue of Mind

Fetch Modus:Flavor

Strife Specibus: Jamkind

Typing Quirk/Style:Just 3's for e's.

Planets (Prospit and Derse included):Land of Sparks and Mazes. Prospit.

Other:Her "BLUH!" scene is eating burnt jam. laugh.gif

Edited by DR4GONLOV3

Username:DR4GONLOV3

Name:Lillian Edelstein

Chumhandle:rainbowDeath

Age (must be 13-19 years old):17

Biography:Lillian was a baby who died at birth along with her mother. Her dad, mourning, took the two bodies and rubbed sacred fiery pink flowers and colored their black hair. This did nothing to the mother, but it resurrected Lillian. She was raised by her father, but he was later murdered in a street shooting, leaving her alone with her little brother. Lillian is a very able candy chemist and prima ballerina.

Ancestor (This only applies to trolls):

Lusii (Trolls Only):

Guardian (humans only):She is the guardian who takes care of her little brother. She lives alone.

Appearance (no pictures please):Super insanely bright, fiery hot pink hair down to shins, shimmering silver eyes, shirt w/ gray rainbow on it, black skirt, rainbow thigh-high socks, black pointe shoes.

Blood Color (both trolls and cherubs):

Personality:Calm and focused, almost always either really dull or really happy.

Current relationship status:Flushed with Jared (upcoming kid) (Trolls only read this)

Skills:Candy chemist, ballerina

Title and Aspect:Witch of Light

Fetch Modus:Rainbow sort

Strife Specibus: Candykind

Typing Quirk/Style:When happy she types in rainbow, when dull she types in shadowy black.

Planets (Prospit and Derse included):Land of Gems and Luna Moths. Derse.

Other:When god tier, she has dragonfly wings as a result of two luna moths from her planet dying on her quest bed as well. Her "BLUH!" scene is her trying her little brother's attempt at a cupcake.

Edited by DR4GONLOV3

((Could you please reread everything in the first post? There is something missing in the form that shows me you read them. Also, please PM the form to me.))