LostLove

Dragon Stories

I'm glad to see so many people who have read books in the Dragonriders of Pern. I was reading them in high school and none of my peers had ever heard of them. Only person at my school who had was the librarian. OTL It contains some of my favorite books about dragons so far.

I tried to read the Inheritance books but I just couldn't get into them for some reason. Maybe I'll try again. I have a couple dragon books I got from a library book sale in my to read pile atm but they're lowish on my priority list. I might read them after I finish the historical fiction.

A favorite book of mine when I was a little kid was Jeremy Thatcher, Dragon Hatcher.

Edited by Dewdropmon

I'm currently reading Game of Thrones. Just finished book 3 and going to start book 4 soon. biggrin.gif

The only one I've read is the Age of Fire books. Read all but the last, and I really enjoyed them. Out of all of them...I'd have to say I enjoyed the second book that followed Wistala. That was the first one I read (out of order) so it stuck with me.