Fortune86

PS Vita

Lol... well maybe now that Atlus has taken over it might be a bit different

Yuss! happy.gif I was hoping to find a thread on this! I'm very glad to see people with such a beautiful beasty in their possessions. tongue.gif

I had been watching the progress of the vita and wanted one well before it was released in NA. All the while, I worked towards the Limited Edition and got it (Because... well... The Vita would be my own console. I wouldn't have to share it with my little sister~! )

I currently have Little Deviants, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Escape Plan, and I am waiting for Little Big Planet and any other game that piques my interest. Being a powerful machine, I plan on seeing games that test the limits of the Vita and prevail!

Here's to hoping it is a successful successor to the Portable. *raises cup*

Edited by SmokWawelski

If you are talking about Digit Chase then yeah. I think it hates everyone.

The snap and slide puzzles were a lot easier once I figured out the trick.

Yeah, I kept being two seconds too late.

It was the second stage that kept getting me. There was always one where I spun round too far.

I'm actually fine with that its the first one that I have trouble with.

Same here xd.png

I'm so glad I never have to do it again lol.

Sometimes when the numbers were stacked my second tap didn't register D:

My mother told me yesterday I looked like an monkey grooming the Vita because I sat with it on my lap and keep tapping it with to fingers xd.png

xd.png

Yes, the Vita can lead to some awkward situations. Can you imagine playing Frobisher in public?

There is a level in Uncharted where you have to keep swiping 'down' very fast. I had it in my lap last time I did it. I got some very strange looks xd.png

Lol I did that demo part where you have save Chase by shooting the people. I couldn't get the controls right to shoot so I used the movement by tilting the the screen and so on and turning around in circles.

I did that in public... not a good way to look sane you know!

I was using the Dragon Sniper at the weekend and did that. I hit my head turning into a cupboard xd.png

You said your not gonna play Uncharted again in CPA!!

What about when I get the game?

I didn't say never again, just for a long time. I've had a lot of Uncharted lately and need to take a break from it. I still need to do a trophy run for Uncharted 1 & 3 D:

The only trophies I'm missing from the Golden Abyss are the Hard and Crushing difficulties and the platinum for getting all other trophies. I barely made it through Normal. I doubt I'll ever beat the harder setings, so there isn't anything more I can do with it. Will probably reply for lulz sometime in the future though, just not for a while.

When you get it, I will of course be around to help lol.

I just wish I could get the black market to work D:

I can't seem to get it to work. I had to farm all of the bounty items in game rather than trade for some of them. I don't have a single fetish either D:

Muramasa: The Demon Blade is coming out on the Vita!

This had better get a European release!

I'm still learning lol.

I'm glad most of the torphies were easy enough to get though. Sometimes it's nice to have some like that.