Fortune86

PS Vita

But... But... Its the only place where I can really show off my trophies

I saw lol.

I think I'm just going to try for the 100 hour trophie and the scratch card one. If I don't get the destroy every token one by the time I have those two, I'm just going to leave it.

I'm gonna try for all the trophies no matter what... those are the only trophies I have in the first place xd.png

Yeah... well from what I have seen on that site I showed you on Persona Cave the price is acceptable for a Vita game.

Yes it is happy.gif

Now we just need a release date. October is out. Maybe Christmas time? o3o

Well if its Christmas time then I'm gonna buy that before I buy the other Persona's xd.png

Cool.

Then we can play at the same time(ish) happy.gif

Maybe we can try that call for help thing?

Lol... send me pm on DC over weekends then I'm on (since I get them directly on my phone) xd.png

I don't go out much anymore anyway.

I might do it in case I need the help feature. Then people might see 'Gondor calls for aid' o3o

I'll probably wait until I do a run through on a harder difficulty though. Don't want to be calling for help on easy xd.png

I'll probably do it on the first stage just to see how it works xd.png

I'll have to keep an eye out for you then smile.gif

I'm so psyched about the new Velvet Room adjustments. My end game Persona are going to be total powerhouses happy.gif

Oh you mentioned about the PSone games on the Vita... I saw them yesterday. They are cheap but I still don't have money for them

I'm wondering if I can download them onto my PSP. I have the space for them on that.

I think you can... I don't see why not.

Oh I saw talk about a game called Dragons Crown on Atlus for the Vita and PS3... it looks interesting

It also looks expensive xd.png

I've heard of it and am interested, but at the moment there are other games I'd rather spend my money on.

Same here but it will only be released somewhere next year.

2013? Yeah. Maybe I'll get a large windfall before it comes out lol.

I'm a little worried about the character art. I mean, I like the abilities of the Sorceress; necromancy, dark magic, etc, but I'm worried if I try online gaming people will think I'm some pervy boy only using her for her other 'attributes'.