Fortune86

PS Vita

Yeah but how how am I going to get other Spirits from other countries?

Eh... Can't play it at the moment. My chargers cable seems to be broken and I'm to scared to put it on

Well I can trade them to you if you want.

O.o Oh noes! What is wrong with it?

I think there might be a bend somewhere in it that isn't making a connection. That or the plug was broken but during the weekend I tried everywhere to charge the Vita.

Eventually after I got a bit ticked off on Sunday evening it started charging!

Well that's good right? It still works?

Is there anywhere you can get a new cable if you need one?

Yeah but I haven't tried charging it again to see if it still works.

Yeah I saw at the one shop they were sold for R149 which is a okay price but on the box the picture only showed the cable that goes into the plug and the adapter. I think the problem is with the second cable the one going into the Vita itself

Can you ask anyone in the shop?

Freedom Wars looks okay. I hope there will be a demo for it.

Yeah I could have asked but I was in a hurry because my lift was about to drive away dry.gif

Okay so Destiny of Spirits will hopefully be out this week. It's already out in Asia and I've seen the trophy list. Looks rather...grindy...

im planning to hopefully get a vita for the dangan ronpa games if i can afford it owo;

and yknow itd be really nice if battle pentagram came out in america please

please

Edited by Switch

So I downloaded Destiny of Spirits the other day and when the maintenance had finished started to play it.

I actually found it quite addictive. The battles are simple enough to get to grips with straight away and fun to fight. I do wish the drop rate for Spirits was higher though, as fusing Spirits seems to be the only way you can level them up.

Apparently you can breed Spirits together to create new ones, although I have no idea how you do that yet. Maybe it is something you can unlock further down the line.

Anyway, here are the Spirits that are currently part of my 'team'.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I got another Spirit this morning, but I forgot to take a picture xd.png

I've been playing Muramasa Rebirth for roughly a week now and I have to say, it's a lot of fun.

It took me a while to get the hang of swapping swords over and even longer to figure out how to earn Spirit (by eating) but I think I'm doing pretty well so far. I'm currently playing Momohime's fifth chapter.

I'd highly recommended this game to anyone with a Vita (currently free if you have PS+).

Ooh! I have one. I won mine from a Taco Bell contest. I was so happy! My games are: "Little Deviants", "Hot Shots Golf", "Little Big Planet", "Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified", "Blaz Blue Continuum Shift" and my most recent "Minecraft". Not to mention all the free apps and games I've got.

It's been a very long time since I last played an Oddworld game. Didn't know they were still going O.o

I know they are making a new Abe one which might release this year or next but I didn't know about the Munch one.

And its in my price range... and for the Vita

I can't buy it cause I don't have the right card to buy it with dry.gif

And I can't ask my mum now cause I'm still paying of the fridge

Its a special price that is only till 21 May by the looks of it.

The full price from what I can seen in the description is R129.

Still a good price but I have to think of my mum when buying it sadly

Aw D:

I haven't actually checked the sales in a while. Trying to keep myself from temptation.

How CoL coming?

I somehow got to the PS Store... not sure how but I did a quick check to see if there is anything I might like.

Haven't even started yet! T.T

My mother was so busy with cakes and needed my help. Plus the whole mothers day I made dinner and cleaned and did stuff for her so I didn't get any time to play anything.

I don't think there is anything in the store at the moment that I simply must have, so I'm okay. that might all change when DANCE comes out though.