Fortune86

PS Vita

I had this sudden image of you as Seto from Yu-Gi-Oh, wanting all the Blue Eyes White Dragons....

You'll let me have one right? Your good 'ole friend Fortune? I mean you can only have three monsters on the battlefield at a time (I think).

Didn't you know Seto is an undercover me tongue.gif

Of course I will give you one... just one xd.png

Wait, you mean you were a billionaire all this time? D:

Okay, that'll do happy.gif I will nickname them SpiritDragon in your honour lol.

Beat Amazon on Dragon's Crown and started on the Dwarf. Hating it already.

Yeah back then I was xd.png

I'm still trying to collect everything in Uncharted but I put it on the side for a bit seeing that my eyes is getting a bit beat

Back then? What happened?

Are you remembering to take the pictures as you go? Some of them can be real swines to get.

I got kicked out of my own company xd.png

Yeah so far I've just missed one since I restarted it. I seriously move almost everywhere hoping to find that elusive camera

Aw.

lol I know how that feel. I remember when in the office bit when you are looking for clues with Marisa I was like 'Yeah I know we are waiting for bad guys to burst in at any moment but I have to get this shot just right'.

xd.png

I when I first played that part I was waiting for the bad guys to kick open the door and attack them... it never happened luckily for me

Better to be ready for what never happens than to be unprepared for what does.

Have you been checking out the Christmas offers on PSN?

Can you look at the weekend?

I don't think you have missed anything though. Everything I have seen so far are just bit games with a few pound knocked off.

Beat DC with the dwarf. Just three more characters to go.

Even if there is specials I still can't get them... Memory space is a bit limited. T.T

Awesome... would that mean you have finished the game then?

I have another three characters to do, but hopefully that won't take too long. I'm not going to bother leveling them all up if I don't have to. Twice is enough for me lol.

Still can't find the Invizimals demo. I want to try it D:

Not enough space for it. Going to have to wait until I beat DC and can move it to my PS3.

Aw...

I wish I could find a place were I could save my stuff T.T

Yeah but I don't trust it... I have a bad feeling about it that thing for some reason dry.gif

I know... Its already at R2999 here which is a big bargain but I just don't have that money T.T

Hopefully once you have paid off your car it'll have dropped down a bit further.

All in time for P5 o3o

Still nothign on DoS. There is like 18 days left this year. Surely they could post a release date if it is coming out in 2013.

Yeah I'm hoping that and hopefully my mother wouldn't be to ticked at me... She already dislikes me playing game and not going out there

Maybe they will release something on the last day of the year!