Fortune86

PS Vita

I bought a Vita back when it first came out in March. I currently have Escape Plan, Uncharted 3, Frobisher Says and Paint Park.

While I'm hoping to download the full Frobisher Says game and The Asylum for Escape Plan, I was wondering if any one had some recommendations?

Also, what games do you own? Are there any you are looking forward to? Personally I'm eagerly waiting for Persona 4: The Golden.

I has Vita!! *waves hand in the air*

Or so you know already xd.png

lol I know you do.

The price for Escape Plan's DLC is going to go up in a few days. I'm going to have to download it ASAP.

I don't have one but I'm currently debating whether I should get one or not. O.o I have a PsP and a PS3. Is the Vita worth it?

It depends on what you want.

I like the games I have so far and there are a couple I'm really looking forward to. I also like the messaging system which seems to work a lot better on my Vita than it does on my PS3.

The memory cards are expensive though.

But by that time I will be like a 100 games behind!!

Tell me about it.

I should check how much space the Golden needs. The last thing I want is to get it and then find out I don't have space for it.

I still haven't checked if I can take the games I have and save them on the laptop.

Finished the latest DLC for Escape Plan today. I really have to recommend this game to anyone with a Vita. It's frustrating at times, but it's a lot of fun. It also has a fair number of trophies, most of which are easy enough to get.

I really want a Vita. Even though I don't know any games coming out for it, or out for it right now besides Uncharted. Soul Sacrifice looked good when I saw it at E3 though.

Anyone heard of an upcoming game called Dragon's Crown? It's coming out on both the PS3 and the Vita. Kinda interested.

I've read it somewhere can't remember where!

Fortune did you say last night you downloaded that Treasure thing?!

Yes I have. Had a quick go on it. Will hopefully play again tonight.

Still have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing. xd.png

Well its really basic but addictive xd.png

You just have to match the colors and level everything up. Try to collect as much crystals as you can cause then you can buy special totems to help you achieve higher points.

Just ask I almost mastered it by now xd.png

In that case I'll re-ask the question I asked last night (I haven't checked for an answer yet lol)

What happens if you run out of hearts?

Just go off... wait for a hour and then they will be back!

They return in time... Sometimes when you forget to play for like 3-5 days you can get between 7-100 extra hearts and crystals

Oh okay. So you can only play while you have hearts?

Eep. I only had three left when I last played and was no where near the half way mark D:

Darn you lousy hand eye co-ordination.

You do know that when the tournament is over you have to start all over again with the points again

I saw. I currently have over four million points. Got them without any powers either o3o

I see you got a nice high level in MOT tongue.gif

Oh and I almost bought Uncharted but the I notice the special ended on Saturday at the place I was going to buy it from... I only went on Sunday T.T

D'aw Spirit D:

You need to save up and buy it. Then we can talk Uncharted stuffs.

I got 10 million this week I think. I have't gone online and got my medal yet, but I'm hoping that I got gold or silver. Depends if someone pulled a last minute takeover in the last few hours lol.

Well I'm hoping and praying both my parents can chip in together and get me a vita for my B-day this year (has TRIED being especially good) I really want one for one game...

Little

Big

Planet

I love LBP, and I hope to get pre-order bonuses, even though they will come out later, the knights pack will have exclusive colors to pre-order AND A BIOSHOCK COSTUME WITH A BIG DADDY! I also REALLY wanna get little deviants! they look adwowable ;-; and then I'll see what other games are coming out, not many other ones I'm anticipating