hazeh

{OOC} Howl to Me III: Blood & Crystals

Nope, no relation to each other that I had planned for. However, Ulra is open to have siblings controlled by others and Ylva's parents are open.

I've been pronouncing them as "Ull-rah" as in "full" and "raw", and "Ill-vah".

Yeah, I'm not planning to touch Ylva's visions without permission x3 They're fleeting things that occur rarely during that moment between sleep and consciousness. Additionally, they aren't image-based, more sound- and scent-based. I'll definitely message you if an idea comes up.

Edit: Brotato, was Torque once apart of the Hallowed? Because given his age, I think Pierce might think he looks a bit familiar or even recognize him, especially if he only left like, a year ago.

Tato! I'm writing a response right now, but I'm stuck until you answer biggrin.gif

Yes, he was once a part of the Hallowed, but he was rejected by his family after his powers started coming through. He left by his own volition and has wandered for a long while, and is now seeking to rejoin the Hallowed, but his family is nowhere to be seen.

Would you be okay with Pierce somewhat recognizing him, since she's older and would have been around when he was still a part of the pack?

This looks incredibly interesting! Gotta love it when ICs are nice and detailed. Don't mind me if you see me looking at the IC, I'm definitely thinking about joining. I'll try to write up a sheet if you'll have me. smile.gif

Of course! Absolutely everyone is welcomed so long as the rules are followed!

Looking forward to seeing you around c:

Computer is going through a virus scan, so I'll have to get on tomorrow and create the sheet if it doesn't finish up early enough. So sorry for the hold up on the beta! x(

Hopefully my intros are alright. Brotato, I based Ylva's words off what you wrote in Torque's history. So, if something's wrong, it's due to an interpretation error.

Edited by Narvix

Brotato, Ylva's not a female. Xe's non-binary and does not go by she/her pronouns. And, because of how I wrote their description, it is currently an unknown thing whether Ylva has a female or male body. :3

Brotato, Ylva's not a female. Xe's non-binary and does not go by she/her pronouns. And, because of how I wrote their description, it is currently an unknown thing whether Ylva has a female or male body. :3

Edited.

Ooooooh! Everything looks great! All of you are accepted. c: And no worries about duplicate powers. I bet it would be fun to see them team up! And yes Brotato, you can be the second appointed Beta.

As a general note to everyone, I'm adding in a mate preference to the profiles.

To those who have already had their profiles relocated to the front page, please just tell me the name of your character and their mate gender preference.

i.e, a straight male wolf would have "female only" under this area.

For the three above, you can just edit them in or tell me and I'll add it to your profiles.

If you edit it in, it will look like:

Mate Preference: Female/Male/All etc

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

Ylva- mate preference: none; asexual

Ulra- mate preference: any; pansexual

Edited by Narvix

Cool, thanks Hazeh! Tobias is looking for ladies, he wants some kids. :3

Sorry I haven't replied in the thread yet! :x been catching up on other topics. Spitfire's preference is males, though she seems pretty disinterested in a relationship. Probably won't have anyone for a long while.

We're talking about this here too?

Alright, both Symaro and Torque desire ladies, but things like crushes, I like to RP out...

Still, add

Mate Preference: Female

to their sheets if you want, Shiny. laugh.gif

Edited by Brotato

She's accepted Mouse!

Brotato, yeah, I figured we would need some clarification xd.png But all crushes need to be played out in character, yep~

Thanks guys for adding that! Double check your profiles on the front page to make sure I didn't miss anything or write down the wrong preference, haha.

Also Mage, I left Cobalt's post a little ambiguous as to which sister he was targetting in case you had other plans for your introduction.

All good on my end.

I'm going to bring in Symaro to Pierce, Torque and Ylva's conversation to clarify a few things and make some introductions, but that will come after your post pops up Shiny. Here's hoping for some more activity today, I'm in a mood to write my heart out.

Edited by Brotato

I need someone to talk to Tene but I have to make a first post first but I can't think of anything to write so I'm going to include Umbria's first post

No problem! Sorry Tato, but I probably can't post until around 5pm pacific time since I'm at work until 4:30 and my ipad is going to die soon. I know how that feels though :c

Mouse, since Tene is a beta and in charge of patrol shifts, maybe she can get on Cobalt's case since Ulra is already annoyed at him for being useless? xd.png

We could have a gathering where Torque and Pierce are, I think Pierce was supposed to be rallying the others for a hunt.

Just putting it out there.

Its okay Shiny. laugh.gif

Edited by Brotato

Now that I know you weren't targeting Spitfire specifically, I can't decide whether to have her in camp and sneer at Tenebris or surprise Venemus. tongue.gif Decisions, decisions...