hazeh

{OOC} Howl to Me III: Blood & Crystals

Narvix, I would prefer one high rank per user as of right now, so you can choose between the Hallowed Beta position or the Cursed Alpha.

And unfortunately I don't have the sheets any longer, though I did reread them before the thread was wiped a couple weeks ago. I remember it being similar to the Alphess I had at the time with voice powers. I think the songs influenced the surrounding wolves' moods?

Also, I don't care if you want to have bizarre colors or markings. I'm not a fan of like, neon colored wolves with heart shapes and whatnot, but I'm not terribly picky about appearances. Same as the other Howl To Mes. c:

Alexander--

Hmm. I'm not so sure about the blob of poison having sentience, that seems like a little bit of a stretch to me. Also, for the drawbacks, I would prefer something that counters the actual power itself so that th wolf is not too powerful. A weakness of sorts of the actual power, not a side effect.

Edit: Sorry, a better way to word that would have been: a restriction or limitation to the powers. The current drawbacks sound as though they could be used as additional abilities against the Hallowed, not necessarily a limitation on his existing abilities.

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

Okay, I'll go the alpha route.

The music ability didn't really pertain to controlling or influencing other wolves. It used ethereal notes like weapons and, I think, very minor control of smaller creatures.

Thanks for the info!

IT's HAPPENING! WHEEHEEHEEE!!!

Nevermind. Posting!

Edited by Brotato

*stares at Haze's post and slowly collapses*

Well I slept for once at least anyway....

*goes to finish Umbria/Gale*

DAMMIT TATO YOU STOLE MY SHADOW DOUBLE IDEAR

Edited out. Not sure if we delete the post or… since this is the OOC.

Edited by TehUltimateMage

*stares at Haze's post and slowly collapses*

Well I slept for once at least anyway....

*goes to finish Umbria/Gale*

DAMMIT TATO YOU STOLE MY SHADOW DOUBLE IDEAR

We're even. wink.gif

Mouse made a mistake Umbria's not really dark

That's alright I changed her powers

Alexander--

Hmm. I'm not so sure about the blob of poison having sentience, that seems like a little bit of a stretch to me. Also, for the drawbacks, I would prefer something that counters the actual power itself so that th wolf is not too powerful. A weakness of sorts of the actual power, not a side effect.

Edit: Sorry, a better way to word that would have been: a restriction or limitation to the powers. The current drawbacks sound as though they could be used as additional abilities against the Hallowed, not necessarily a limitation on his existing abilities.

Well, the 'sentience' is just a very basic hunting instinct, meaning Venemus doesn't have to control it himself. And, yes, I can see how the drawbacks can be used as more weapons. How about I just add a limit for how often he can produce poison?

Mage, she looks great! And yes she can totally be one of Cobalt's sisters, haha. She fits the role perfectly. (I like how they both have anger issues, hahaha)

Do you want to edit that in before I relocate her profile to the front page?

And Brotato, hahaha, Torque is a little bit of a creeper xd.png Pierce is gonna be like, wtf??

Edit: Alexander, that sounds okay to me then about the sentience.

That sounds like a good limit.

And Brotato, hahaha, Torque is a little bit of a creeper xd.png Pierce is gonna be like, wtf??

Yep. xd.png

And Hi Alex. Welcome to the RP. laugh.gif

When you get approved, ofcourse.

Edited by Brotato

Edit: Alexander, that sounds okay to me then about the sentience.

That sounds like a good limit.

Okay. I'll get right on that. I'll edit the post with the sheet in it, so check that in a few minutes.

Oh wait, how big is that blob, Alex? I'd like a limit on that too, please.

Thanks! I added a little blurb about that. It's good to go.

I'll be submitting a Hallowed wolf as well, when I think of a more creative ability. xd.png Narvix's music sounds pretty cool (pun intended) and I'd like to take some time to think of something not too obvious like that.

Edited by TehUltimateMage

Oh wait, how big is that blob, Alex? I'd like a limit on that too, please.

Roughly the size of a baseball, unless Venemus uses up his second poison glob for the day to double its size.

Okay, I think that works. I'm going to take out the part about poisoning the water though, because I think that would be too easy to use for poisoning the Hallowed's water supply, unless you want to make it only effective in small amounts of standing water, such as puddles.

Okay, I think that works. I'm going to take out the part about poisoning the water though, because I think that would be too easy to use for poisoning the Hallowed's water supply, unless you want to make it only effective in small amounts of standing water, such as puddles.

I suppose since it's so dilute already, it would be diluted further from spreading through larger bodies of water, and eventually 'go stale' and lose its effectiveness. Or it could be like Komodo Dragon saliva, where it's just lots of nasty germs.

That works. Go ahead and edit that in, and consider him accepted.

Ah, that is true. I must have missed that.

Alexander, would you be able to provide more detail for his personality for us? Thank you.

Edit: Brotato, was Torque once apart of the Hallowed? Because given his age, I think Pierce might think he looks a bit familiar or even recognize him, especially if he only left like, a year ago.

Also, anyone who had been accepted, please take down your original profile posts since they have been moved to the front page. Thanks!

All right, you may go ahead and post when you like.

Just a note for everyone else, but Cursed Beta applications are now closed. A Hallowed Beta may still be applied for (and remember, they are not gender specific positions).

Just a note for everyone else, but Cursed Beta applications are now closed. A Hallowed Beta may still be applied for (and remember, they are not gender specific positions).

So Venemus made it as a Beta?

That's what you applied for, so yes o:

Looks good to me! I haven't had an opportunity to interact with non-binary wolves before, so this will be fun~!

Their powers are fine with me. Just be careful with the visions for Ylva; ask me first before revealing something from the past or future (I'm sure you already know this, but just in case).

Are they in any way related? o: And how do you pronounce their names?