The Cataclysm

Sleep Patterns

As an architecture student, I don't. xd.png I've pulled my fair share of all-nighters, but my bedtime is usually around 3:30AM, maybe 4, and I wake up 5 hours later for classes at 9. There's just so much to do. :x

I sleep a little better these days thanks to the punishingly-long shifts nurses do. But I will still tend to wake up every few hours.

My roomate's a nurse and her shifts are super long and vary from early morning to late night. I wonder how she even manages to sleep with no regular pattern...

My schedule lets me stay up until 3-4 AM, and be awake by 1 PM because my class starts at 2:09. It's been a boon to my mental health.

My medicine makes me sleep very poorly. I'll go to bed at around 11, but won't fall asleep until sometime after midnight. Then, I'll wake once every hour or so because I get too hot or too cold. It's been like this for about three months. They're slowly weaning me off the medicine now, so hopefully once I get off it I'll get some more sleep. I should be off it completely in about a month or two, I think.