bbik

Teleport Organization/Usability Improvements

I would love this. Getting a messege for a rejected trade offer would also bo good. I don't think it's that hard. If it was manageble during valentine's day, why not now?

I would so love this. I spend most of my DC time on my scroll page so it would be handy to see an update there rather than having to keep the trade page(s) open and constantly refreshing them to see if offers have been placed.

@above: Ooh, they were? *was not really here much around V'Day to see*

Edited by Varekis

There were a load of good things happened on Valentine's - but TJ found they didn't QUITE work and has taken them down again for polishing !

I forget where I saw that....

May I suggest Sticky Trades?

Basically: instead of the link only appearing if you offer on it, the trade will appear both when you offer it and/or when you click a button to sticky it.

So if I couldn't offer on a trade because all my dragons were on cooldown, I'd still have the link and could offer when they came off cooldown.

When people offer on your trade the eggs show up with their code and how much time it has left. The problem is there is no clickable lineage link- I mean sure you can copy the code or try to remember it, but on mobile copy and pasting is annoying and takes time. In my opinion it wouldn't be hard to either make the egg (or hatchling) clickable or have something after the code to click on. Tell me what you think!

Pros: Easier lineage access for trades

Cons: I honestly have no idea xd.png

I love this idea and would like to see it implemented. smile.gif

I like this idea. It can be tedious to check lineages with copy and paste, especially when you have multiple offers on a trade.

Last night I had six offers on a trade and all except two of the offers had more then one dragon involved. I ended up looking at the two that appealed to me the most and checking those. I would have loved to see the other lineages though tongue.gif

I'm surprised that it doesn't already allow this. Full support in making trade eggs/hatchlings clickable. Shouldn't be too difficult to program. smile.gif

I support this!

I often have 10+ offers containing more than 4 eggs/hatchies, and it's a pain going through all of them using copy/paste.

I have already suggested this many times in various threads concerning trades.

I don't think it would be too difficult to implement.

Yesyesyes, support! It's so annoying copying codes and typing up the /lineage thing... or I'm just exceedingly lazy, most likely the latter. <:

I swear something on the teleport pages are clickable currently but in my experience, I never seem to come across said clickable thingies. >_>

This would certainly come in handy.

bbik once made a suggestion thread (here) with a whole laundry list of teleport ideas, and I've been hoping since then to see at least this one implemented as I think it would make multiple trade offers so much easier.

I have seen this suggestion on another thread. I liked it then and I like it now! tongue.gif

Every single Dragon Cave user will agree with me on this, in that the dragons offered in a trade should be easier to view.

The way things are now, you have to copy and paste codes, and doing this mutiple times gets a bit tedious.

You should be able to click on the pictures of the dragons in the trade and their respective lineages pop out in a new window.

I searched for an answer to this and couldnt find anything so sorry if my eyes deceive me!

Yes please. laugh.gif

Though I'm not sure everyone will agree with you. There are always people who think it shouldn't be easier to look at other people's dragons. I'd hope in this case they're the minority, mind - you can't really trade reasonably if you don't know what you're truly trading for.

I'd really love to see this implemented.

I often get paranoid of fraudulent activity going on in the Trading threads, such as a user claiming such and such dragon as being CB so I compulsively check EVERY dragon offered in a trade to make sure...It is a task that could be made a lot easier and I imagine it would not be that hard to implement?

I can understand people that dont want to have their scroll viewable by the entire DC community, but in regards to trading: if you are offering something for trade it is fair game and anything goes. Anyone that accepts a trade without checking specific details is playing russian roulette...or lets say, DRAGON ROULETTE!!!

Agree, agree, agree. This is an especially tedious practice when I'm on the move and only have my cellphone to check on active trades. As for people who don't want their scrolls viewable - HUH? You want me to trade blindly with you? Sorry, no way. I want to know exactly what I'm trading for.

I'd even go so far as to suggest a dialogue box for short communications. Some user's scroll names and forum names differ, which makes it difficult to track them down to ask questions about influencing etc. I recently got shafted with a Tinsel trade that wasn't appropriately influenced to continue the lineage.

Yes, please. That would really help with trading - especially if the lineage of the offered dragon isn't mentioned anywhere, or you get an offer and have to check the lineage in order to know what it is.

I'm jumping onto the bandwagon for this one. I've recently been having a lot of trades, and I keep clicking on the egg/hatchling thinking it will take me to it's lineage. Guess how many times my hope keeps getting shot down? I keep hoping that this will be a "secret update".