Lividia

Lividia's Art Stuffs (Requests Closed)

Awww, I love your art! <3 If any request slots are open, and if you can make an owl, would you mind making me a night or day glory dragon with an owl (preferable a barn owl) flying next to it or sitting on it? If you can't make an owl could you just do the dragon? And could you put the words 'FlowerOwl's Scroll' somewhere near it? You don't have to do that though, but I'm planning on putting it in my signature with a link to my scroll. Is that okay? Do I need to show you a reference picture of a day or night glory and an owl?

Pose: For the dragon I was think of a pose like one of a silver dragon cave dragon. You know, kinda lopped alittle. Maybe the dragon could be laying in a C shape with the owl cuddling with it? That would be cute... happy.gif

Colors: Okay, you know what a night or day glory looks like... Right? I'll give you two reference photos for the owl though. (These photos are ones I found on google, they're not mine): Barn Owl-> http://chandlersfantasyblog.com/wp-content...p_3_470x357.jpg Great Horned (In case you don't do barn owl)-> http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ocC93vAmonA/SVWH...Horned+Owl2.bmp

Gender: It is hard to tell what gender a barn owl is, though, a barn owl female is usually larger then a male. And for the dragon I'm hoping for a female.

Mood: Probaly happy or sleepy, maybe happy?

Thanks! wink.gif

@PieMaster. Sorry I'll fix that, I am drawing yours, and I'll try to just edit posts instead of double posting.

It's an organization mistake, not bumping on purpose >.<

@Dargan, by adult do you mean age wise or x-rated? I don't mind either way, but if it's explicit, I'll link you to it instead of posting it on here. Don't want to offend anyone.

Also, is your dragon your own? or do I need to contact anyone about it? I've only been here a few weeks, so I'm still learning ^^'

@FlowerOwl, thanks for being so specific, it really helps smile.gif

I'm fairly good at looking up references if the species exists on dragon cave (I use the wiki a lot) so no worries there. If you want I can make it half night and half day Glory, so the shadow part is the night and the light is the day. Otherwise I could make you one of each, so you can switch between them.

I can draw pretty much anything btw (if I can find the reference), so owls won't be a problem smile.gif I quite like drawing different things, and it sounds cute with the cuddling biggrin.gif

The half night half day glory sounds awesome! biggrin.gif I can't wait to see what it turns out like. happy.gif And I agree, I got the idea since when I typed that up my baby brother was sitting on my lap. He's so cute.. Anyways, I can't wait to see the outcome! biggrin.gif

@PieMaster. Sorry I'll fix that, I am drawing yours, and I'll try to just edit posts instead of double posting.

It's an organization mistake, not bumping on purpose >.<

@Dargan, by adult do you mean age wise or x-rated? I don't mind either way, but if it's explicit, I'll link you to it instead of posting it on here. Don't want to offend anyone.

Also, is your dragon your own? or do I need to contact anyone about it? I've only been here a few weeks, so I'm still learning ^^'

@FlowerOwl, thanks for being so specific, it really helps smile.gif

I'm fairly good at looking up references if the species exists on dragon cave (I use the wiki a lot) so no worries there. If you want I can make it half night and half day Glory, so the shadow part is the night and the light is the day. Otherwise I could make you one of each, so you can switch between them.

I can draw pretty much anything btw (if I can find the reference), so owls won't be a problem smile.gif I quite like drawing different things, and it sounds cute with the cuddling biggrin.gif

I'm pretty sure Dargan meant age-wise.

Age wise and this is my own dragon. My friend made a ref for her for me as a trade. -nods | Verridith made the ref for me. But yes, she is my own character owo

two dragons, one white with black around its eye like a circle, the other black with white around the eye, id like them to form the yin yang symbol..

What are the characters doing: for the most part forming a circle.

Hello. Lovely arts you have there~. :3

I was wondering if you drew anything humanoid, or just anything besides dragons in general?

AngelicDemise: The title says requests are closed.... :<

Lovely art, Lividia. <3 I'm still gushing over my pillows. wink.gif

Also -- Have you reconsidered DeviantArt by chance? Would love to see more of your work/have an easy place to access my request. :3

Edited by Mikki

I don't really use DA, as people aren't always as friendly there, in my experience.

More and more people ask though, so I might update it soon.

I was asking if she had reconsidered, as in if she had decided she would use it again. smile.gif

I'm already aware of the previous posts, and simply quoting a post from just a page back is sort of spam-ish to me.

@Vamprah9588. Just making sure. This is the internet after all ^^'

@Dargan. Thanks, that's all I need then smile.gif Lovely ref btw. Verridith did a good job on it biggrin.gif

@Tyto_alb. Thank you smile.gif I draw quite a lot of different things. If you're interested, have a look at my Facebook page

That's the thing I update most. I don't really use DA, sorry.

@Mikki. AngelicDemise is already on the list, they're just specifying a request.

Thanks again for the compliments, and I'm really pleased you like it biggrin.gif

As for DA, to be honest, the biggest reason I'm not on there is all the theft, and (completely oposite) the unreasonable accusations of stealing styles.

I really doubt I'll be changing my mind any time soon, but you are free to repost what I drew you. Just credit me, and link people to this thread, and I'll be happy smile.gif

Lovely art. Can't wait to see more in the future!

As a suggestion, you should consider putting up your art into a picture-hosting site such as photobucket or imageshack. That way, you can put your pics into an album and make it easier for everyone to look at. Facebook makes things infinitely more difficult, I have found. And of course, I will suggest you reconsider DA, although it sounds like there is no chance. ;P I've been on the site for 5+ years with no problems, but I suppose that's just me. *shrugs* xd.png

Thanks Cudo215 smile.gif

I load things for here into Photobucket, but I have different accounts for different sites, so I can't gather it all there. Hearing so many people recommend DA is making me consider it though. I guess I just have to suck it up and get on there xd.png

Edited by Lividia

My bad! Sorry Angelic. :3

I tried uploading your work to DA. I repeated multiple times in the description that it wasn't mine, but was yours. Right as I submitted it, though, DA stopped working for me. >.> So I'm unsure if it submitted or not. If it did, I'll post later with a link in case you want me to remove/change something. >.<

Uploaded!

http://mikkimowsey.deviantart.com/#/d548mdl

I set it to DA members only without thinking about you not having an account to use. T_T

The description is:

"This is not mine. I requested my characters Sir Ruff and Madam Tuff from a wonderful artist named Lividia.

Lividia wishes to not make a DeviantArt, but she gave me permission to upload this as long as I gave her credit and linked to her thread.

Here's a link to this awesome artist's thread. She does take requests.

[link]

Sir Ruff and Madam Tuff are two very classy Pillow dragons, and yes, they are a couple. They are rumoured to come from a long line of nobility, but they are a quiet pair and usually enjoy sipping herbal teas on the weekends together, as well as resting in meadows.

---

Sir Ruff and Madam Tuff are my characters, so please don't use them without permission.

Art belongs to Lividia, don't use without her permission."

Let me know if you'd like me to edit anything. smile.gif

Edited by Mikki

biggrin.gif perfect.

I am actually working on my DA now, but it will take quite a while for me to upload everything I want to, so I'm not sharing it yet.

It'll be in my sig once I do, and I will note you when I upload that specific picture.

Until then, what you have done excelent, and you can keep it there smile.gif

Edited by Lividia

oh you are just an angel do you think you could draw my lotus dragons? id like the two sleeping together. they are very lethargic creatures if that helps

user posted image here is the females colors

user posted image and heres the alt male, coloration i prefer

Edited by kittygrl

@Kittygrl Haha, Thank you for making that clear (seriously, you would not believe the requests I've had, so I always like to make sure)

Looks perfectly simple to me smile.gif I'll get right on it.

I'm waiting to hear from people about permissions, but that's the only thing that's holding me up at the moment.

@Tyto_Alba I'm fixing my DA account, and I'll link it soon. Then we can be done with all this Facebook nonsence dry.gif

Edited by Lividia

MAN this forum is full of WONDERFUL! artists! I can barely draw stickpeople! I'm probably nor gonna request for awhile (seems you got your hands full) but I shall lurk!

ninja.gif

She uses colored pencil, then touches it up in photoshop smile.gif

She uses colored pencil, then touches it up in photoshop

Not always. That was just the first picture.

The Pillow dragons was line art done in hand with a fine line pen, and then colouried in Photoshop with a mouse.

I don't have a tablet as I am broke and have been for a looooong time ^^'

I really appreciate the help from everyone, but I'd prefer answering questions myself wink.gif

Edited by Lividia

Oh! I had no idea that was even possible! Well, I'm not the smartest apple out of the bunch when it comes to art I guess. wink.gif