Lividia

Lividia's Art Stuffs (Requests Closed)

Hey everyone!

I'm gonna be posting some of my art stuff here.

It'll probably all be dragon related, but may include some anthropomorphic versions from time to time, or some other creature mixes, as I like working with different types of anatomy.

If there's anything you don't like, feel free to say so, just tell me why. My wing anatomy is very lazy at the moment for example, so feel free to give pointers on how I can change things. I really appreciate constructive criticism. It helps me get better smile.gif

Here's what I've been doing so far:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

(click for larger image)

I'm taking requests if you're interested. I'll have to warn you, though, I'm not the most reliable person in the world, so things may take a while. If you want one, just ask when there's slots free, and give me as many details as you can give me, such as pose, mood, colours, genders, marks etc.

Slots:

1. PieMaster
  2. AngelicDemise
  3. Kittygirl
  4. Dargan
  5. FlowerOwl

I don't do commissions, but I will be cheaky and take tips tongue.gif (tips will make me do things faster). I do, however, NOT accept tips for anything including other people's property (fanart ect.), only original stuff.

Click the tip jar for Paypal.

user posted image

Edited by Lividia

Wow, that's awesome! For wing anatomy, the first finger should come out above the shoulder, and the membrane should attach at the hip.

Very nice shading. I hope you open requests soon!

ooo thats just lovely. id like to see some of your anthro things

Thank you both so much, and thanks PieMaster for the tips! I knew the finger was in the wrong place, I just never knew where else it was supposed to be. I think I need to really study wing structures. I'm so rubbish with them >.<

I think I'll do that as my next thing. smile.gif

Edited by Lividia

ohmy.gif Do you think you'll open requests? Love what you've shown. <3 Do you have a DeviantArt I could stalk watch? wink.gif

Mikki, I'll take requests now if you want to make one smile.gif

If you click on my profile there's loads of contact info there, and a link to my facebook page.

I don't really use DA, as people aren't always as friendly there, in my experience.

More and more people ask though, so I might update it soon.

For now, though, this is where it all goes (the stuff that's fit for public viewing, that is >.>)

Stalk away tongue.gif

Edited by Lividia

For some reason, that facebook link just takes me to the home page. blink.gif

Also, I'd love to request two pillow dragons. Sir Ruff and Madam Tuff. The male has a tophat, and the female has a fancy pink hat. I'd like them cuddling, or playing, or having tea. Whatever suits your fancy!

I can provide examples of art others have done of them, if you'd like. smile.gif

user posted image

Bats are good references for dragon wings. On a dragon, the membrane typically connects up to the hip, if not, further down. If there is not enough membrane, the dragon has what is referred to as "hangbutt," meaning the dragon's rear would hang during flight.

facebook links never actually work. whatever link many times you click it will always bring you to the home page if you are not the person it links to. I've never gotten a facebook link to work. Fb IMO is very.. very... irritating. I like deviantart better.

Edited by kittygrl

Yeah, Facebook is a b...., but this is the Actual link to the page. I've linked it before. I don't know why it isn't working now.

It's not just my private profile, it's a page like any other artist, singer, writer etc.

Try again. If it doesn't work, I give up. sad.gif

www.facebook.com/MichelleEbbesenSorensen

As said before, I'd use DA, but people have been... rather rude, to put it nicely.

But I'll probably update it once I have more time.

I'm spread a little thin forum and social network wise ^^

Thanks for the bat reference, that's really really helpful smile.gif

Edited by Lividia

I'll draw you some pillows btw mikki smile.gif

Can I have some references?

Edited by Lividia

Couldn't wait so here's the Pillows.

Hope they're to your satisfaction ^^

user posted image

Edited by Lividia

Ooh, those look awesome! Mind if I request something?

I;d love a pair of a Green Nebula and Ribbon Dancer, if you're willing. You'd have to let LadyLyzar and Skinst know that your drawing it, though. Thanks in advanced, whether you accept or decline ^^

Oh, are you not allowed to do fanart on here?

I thought I went through all the rules, but I must have missed this one.

I'll follow your instructions for the drawing.

Any details you want? Any certain mood or pose or something like that? Oh and what sexes are they, if any?

Edited by Lividia

No, you are, some artists just have conditions on usage of their art ^^ Check the official guide in suggestions/requests for artists' conditions. It's a pinned topic.

Neb male, ribbon female. I have a rotator in my sig with other requests I've made of the same idea if you need refs.

Edited by PieMaster

May i request something?

Your art is really good.

Sorry edit for a typo..

Edited by AngelicDemise

i would like to request something as well, how long does it take to do a request?

Edited by kittygrl

Oops! My bad. I didn't see your post asking for references -- but you got it just right! smile.gif Thank you! I love them to bits. <3

@PieMaster, thanks for clearing that up smile.gif I'll make sure to check that in the future.

@AngelicDemise, thanks so much smile.gif ..and Yes you can. I updated the first post to officially take requests, you're on that if you still want one. What would you like?

@Kittygirl, I'm afraid I'm a bit sporadic with my artwork, there are other forums, and life stuff can interfere, so it can be anything from a day, to a couple of months. Although, at the moment there's a good chance it'll be done sooner rather than later.

If I got paid for it, I'd be a lot more strict with it, hence sometimes concentrating on other forums.

Hope it makes sense, and sorry for being a bit rubbish :/

If you still want to request something, I've saved you a spot. Just tell me what you want. smile.gif

I saw my request isn't in the OP. Is it still going to be done?

Try avoiding double-posts unless you are bumping a topic from a few pages back.

I'm really excited to see more of your art. It's very pretty <3