RWyvern

Wyvern's Art Thread

Under Construction

----------user posted image

Greetings!

I am Ronea, the Wyvern who loves to draw! Yes, I draw, do not ask questions as to how. I just draw. Please do stay for a while, browse my work, possibly check out my DeviantArt, maybe even place a request! I have a busy schedule with a large story (two, actually!) underway, so allow at least a couple days for your request to be finished. I draw all creatures from dragons to axolotls, movie characters, even your own pet!

Slots

1:

The Rules

Unfortunately, yes, we must have them. Otherwise utter mayhem will ensue.

Do Not: Steal, manipulate, edit, sell, tamper, claim to be yours, use off-site or anything of that nature without my permission. If you do any of those things, you will be blacklisted.

Violence/Gore: I will not draw huge bloodbaths, however I am willing to do moderate amounts of blood with both dragons and animals. I will do fight scenes, and generally anything in the PG-13 limit. Hell, I'd even do a dragon actively biting another.

Sexual Content: Is a big no. Due to several less than pleasant experiences, I am very reluctant to do anything that could even suggest such behavior. I will, however draw couples and so on; just nothing explicit or suggestive.

Be Detailed! I can't stand requests where I don't have enough detail. Be precise! Give me as much detail as you can come out with! What camera angle do you want? Do you want your dragon to be snarling? No requests like 'Guardian dragon, sitting on cliff, LULZ.'

Humans: I will never ever ever draw humans. EVER. However, I can draw human anatomy and will be able to do humanoids to an extent.

Weapons: I will do all weapons, ranging from medieval to the futuristic. But due to my lack of experience with modern and futuristic weapons, I appreciate at least a detailed description, if not a ref.

Pastel Pictures: Are very hard, time-consuming and expensive. If they are of copyrighted characters then I will not be able to sell them to recoup just a portion of the cost to make them. So please, please make sure your payments are very much reasonable.

Siggy Versions: My computer hates high quality files like a PNG, spending over two hours just going around in circles when uploading, so all images are uploaded as a JPG. Because of that I can't make pleasant looking siggy versions, however you are welcome to resize them and adjust the file to your needs accordingly.

Balloon Dragons: NO WAI. I refuse to draw those....things...

Failure to comply to these rules will result in a one week ban. Break them again and you'll be blacklisted from my cave!

Temp ban:

None, let's keep it that way!

Blacklist:

None, let's keep it that way!

Payment

I do all my work for - dragons!

Obviously, the more work that goes into a picture the more I'll want for it. Please make all payments reasonable. Also check out my scroll and see what messy lineages could do with replacing, what dragons I don't have etc. I appreciated 3rd gen or higher even gens, arrowheads and stairsteps, even inbred ones. Most CBs will be frozen except Golds, Silvers and NDs. I do accept IOUs, but they must be fulfilled, otherwise you will be blacklisted.

Digital

Without background, non-shaded: 1 common egg/hatchling

With background, non-shaded: 1 common egg/hatchling (+1 common for extra character)

Without background, shaded: 1 uncommon egg/hatchling (+1 common egg for extra character)

With background, shaded: 1 - 2 uncommon eggs/hatchlings (+1 common egg for extra character)

Three + characters without background, non-shaded: 2 - 3 uncommon eggs/hatchlings (+1 uncommon egg for extra character)

Three + characters with background, non-shaded: 2 - 3 quite uncommon eggs/hatchlings (+1 uncommon egg for extra character)

Three + characters without background, shaded: 1 rare egg/hatchling (+1 uncommon egg for extra character)

Three + characters with background, shaded: 1 - 2 rare eggs/hatchlings (+1 very uncommon egg for extra character)

Pastel

Without background: 1 - 2 uncommon or rare eggs/hatchlings (+1 uncommon egg for extra character)

With background: 2 - 3 uncommon or rare eggs/hatchlings (+1 uncommon egg for extra character)

Three + characters without background: 1 - 2 rare eggs/hatchlings (+1 very uncommon egg for extra character)

Three + characters with background: 1 very rare egg/hatchling (+1 rare egg for extra character)

--------------------------------------------------Work Examples

--------------------------------------------------------------Digital

---------------------------------------------------------Traditional

Forms under construction!

Edited by rampaging wyvern