Walker

Die Anew OoC

Not really. I have no characters engaged with anyone at the moment, but I'm scheming about how to move the plot forward. In the meantime, you guys are welcome to keep up with each other.

Hmmm how to release Cethlenn's built up energy?... Have a few vague ideas but which way would be most dramatic/appropriate....?

Opt 1) Use the built up heat to sear and seal the necks stopping further head growth....

Opt 2a) Use the heat as some sort of power sink for the Hydra's ice abilities weakening him so the Nocturnes can finish it....

Opt 2b) Power sink that implodes/explodes causing severe damage

Or some other method?

Thoughts

Thanks Walker... I was thinking of how Hercules killed the hydra for that one... he cut the heads and his companion cauterised the neck before it could regrow any heads.. so would be mythically appropriate, but would require the Nocturnes to do the cutting and I think that stopped....

Options 2a and b were just because I like the Power Sink card in Magic the Gathering and the graphics of Heroes 5 Implosion spell. xd.png

Edited by Takhesis

Waiting on more votes/opinions before I make Cethlenn's energy release.

Plus how will the Nocturne's react to a mad spirit helping out?

Some of them might perceive her as a threat, but they probably won't notice her much until the larger threat is nuetralized.

I'm just going to go ahead and move the plot along if no one posts by tomorrow o3o

It's a bit hard to post if one's character is not a Nocturne, since the non-dragons are mostly just spectators.

I was mostly waiting for Shur'tugal actually. You needn't post because you already have~

Yeah. That's why it's hard for me to post. x3

Yep, I'm not going to be able to reply for a few days because of moving back into dorms and such like; Just warning you guys.

I'm goin back home today, so starting tomarrow I'll be able to post more frequently!!

Not sure if you guys want to continue. Let me know~ smile.gif

Would be a shame to let the concept die out.

I'm willing to keep going, but need others to post as well.

Cethlenn's energy is currently being drained by the ongoing combat, Celeste is cowering somewhere in Lyambo... trying not to call attention to herself in the Underworld, her physical body is dead in the Overworld in Amun's flat.

So lots of dramatic opportunity there, after all Nightwalkers - even involuntary ones aren't well liked by Nocturnes.

I will post if need be. Did Shur post, yet?

Alright, good to know we want to keep up. I'll need to do a bit of brainstorming, but I'll try to find something to give the plot a bit of a jolt and bump it forward, make it easier on all of us to pick up.