Walker

Die Anew OoC

I read it. It's fine. This is going to be an interesting interaction...

Edited by Xarria

I am not going to post until Takhesis has a chance to. And Flowerowl, you know you are being held in my claws as I attack the other dragon right?

Spirits in the Underworld can die at the hands of monsters, so yes they can feel pain. However, seeing as how your characters spirit has been twisted to something beyong "human" Takhesis, I'll leave it up to you XP

I'm goin biking after i eat dinner right now, so i can't post either in a little while or anymore tonight.

Remember to stay on topic everyone. General chatting can be taken to CPA. Anyhow, my internet pretty much cut out all afternoon, and it's difficult for me to know when and when it won't be working so yes. Still an issue and my replies will still be slow-ish.

I will expect to be back within one to two days. As I am moving, I will have limited Internet access, and as such, my ability to post is severely dampened. I apologize.

Sorry I didn't reply at all today I was really busy and I am about to sleep, I should reply tomorrow though.

Hmm, just to mess stuff up I'm thinking Xarria and I go for a double attack on the spirit and end up going through a portal to the waking world !! Ouu sketchy, what do you guys think ? xd.png

Considering the origin of Cethlenn - slightly twisted for RP use - possible but iffy, would need Walker to rule on it.

Base origin, Cethlenn was an avatar of one of the Celtic Titans, think it was the Titan of Primordial Ice, a primordial entity that 'opposed' the Gods. Cethlenn is meant to be the embodiment of old age and most of her sacred sites were connected to water in someway. So its possible that she could still have a link to one of those places, but the portal she creates/linked to is unpredictable due to the fact that she doesn't regain power anymore due to the lack of faith...

Still Walker needs to rule on it I think.

Well she doesn't have to be the portal necessarily. There could just happen to be a portal in front of her... Or she is backing up as we attack and all three of us go through the portal!!

All portals in the world are completely random and unpredictable, and since it hasn't happened yet, I would say I wouldn't have an issue with it~

Woop woop, okay well I will wait for your reponse walker on the RP and for

Takhesis' response on here and maybe xarria will reply on here with her ideas.

No need to wait on me. I'm waiting on FlowerOwl and gist.

Well flowerowl needs to reply for you and I and I feel like gist should reply before we barge into the waking world. Maybe I should just do more fighting? Or anyone else can pitch in on that xd.png

Well there are guards to play around with *evilgrin* plus Cethlenn's insanity could take some unusual twists before portal time.

sorry if i hadn't responded, we're goin to my grandma in Victoria. I think the portal idea is a good one, although Nyx is kinda in a huffed/saddened state so we'd have to fix that xd.png

read my lastt post xarria, and see if you can move with it, however you have to realise because of his knowledge of the underworld grimrr wont speak with you until the spirit is gone, we get into the waking world