Walker

Die Anew OoC

A general stay on topic reminder everyone~ XP

I love Eragon as much as the next person, but the conversation can be taken to the Eragon thread in GD or PM~

SOO SORRY!!!!! got a little carried away, huh? xd.png Let's move it to PM Shur'tugal.

Is there a description of what Lyambo looks like anywhere? Also what time is it supposed to be in the RP... because when it started it was just getting dark and stuff... have we gone through a night yet and the sun will rise soon orrr...

Sorry for not posting anything tonight; I've been busy. I'll get to it in the morning.

And, also, feel free to use your imagination with Lyambo. It's a conglomeration of looks and such, because of the wide variety of human souls there and the cultures and lives they experiences. In one corner you might see mud huts, another you might see ancient eygptian like cultures, etc.

We're still all getting our characters introduced mainly. I'm waiting to reply until Shur'tugal goes, since I don't want to get too far ahead of any one person even if we have different scenes going on. Yours should be easy enough to work in since Amun and Celeste are out on the streets in an alleyway.

Is this still happening? I'm sorry, I'm moving again.

Well, we're in a house now, but if you need help trying to find a way in I can help brainstorm. They're sitting in the back room of a safehouse, went in through the servant's door.

There can be for ease of working you in xd.png Go for it.

Opening post is up~

If someone opens the window in the saferoom, someone can hear the music. Then, say, someone says that it's beautiful, then a conversation will start. Are there any classical music enthusiasts out there? o3o3o3o3o

And my internet is barely working, stopped completely for 4 hours and now it's cutting in and out, so it will hamper my ability to reply.

I was thinking I'd start morning when we got the dragons off the summit and Amun had a chance to explain things to Celeste.

I was thinking about having the guards about to execute Nyx... But then a Nightwalker would interrupt... I don't know, we'll see what happens.

Well Cethlenn is right outside the city ... surely her nature would cause an alarm to sound thus distracting the guards just as well as a Nightwalker could?

Her insanity does make her a danger to the city residents after all tongue.gif

I was trying to get to her so we could interact!! Turns out we have gone in a different direction, so I will put in an alarm sound maybe ? Then the guards will go away and what not, yea?

Oh my god that would be HILARIOUS!!! The chaos, the fear, so STRONG!!! Wow, i can't wait xd.png

Works for me. Sorry I'm not posting much. Waiting on gist and FlowerOwl. Just make sure you guys don't get pages ahead of us XP

Will try not to accelerate... but insanity doesn't tend to have brakes... or a speed limit. ((Unless you count typing speed and brainfails...))

Okay we won't and yes Xarria I said Nyx was unconscious still.. go read my post is it okay? Or is it crossing some lines. Also interaction will be fun ! Maybe you can join or little band of misfits.