MaskedDeath

Webkinz!

I used to play Webkinz, actually. I had tons of them, but may favorites were the virtual-only pets. I had a phoenix and a griffin that fell into that category. Well, what I enjoyed most about it wasn't the games, but the trading rooms. I like to think I was really good at it. I knew all these prize recipes. Because of this, I would cook three different ones, and trade them for one exclusive item. Really, the items had more monetary value than the recipes. While you'd get only a few kinzcash with recipes, I would get something worth several hundred. I also sometimes started cooking classes in the kitchen and taught people how to cook certain dishes. It was very fun to do.

Anyway, I keep all the recipes in a binder. If anyone wants to know a recipe, just ask, because I still have it and it's just gathering dust.

I have the signature raccoon, I have about 20 webkinz, excluding two whos code I have neglected to use. I won two of them in raffles on youtube. I enjoyed collecting exclusive items in the trading room, and teaching my kinz to cook in the school. All you had to do was flip pancakes. I left because webkinz got too commercial, glad to know I'm not the only one who rage-quit. I should probably check my account....

When i was a little girl i would always bring my webkinz wherever i went and i would play outside with it everyday. Now im just on the computer all day sad.gif

Wow. Do you have any Signature pets? I'd like to find someone other than me who does. I haven't found anyone else who does.

I have a Calico Cat, a Tiger, a Cugar, a Deer, a Golden Retriever and a Lynx. I used to spend all of my allowance money on Webkinz.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Wow. I really want the Timber Wolf and German Shepherd signature pets. I am always in the trading room if you are looking for trades.

I would also like to know if anyone else has a Norwiegan Sky Dragon, I only have one friend who does.

Edited by MaskedDeath

Oh boy...

I was addicted to Webkinz at one point.

I never go on anymore, but if you wanna add me, I'm afb5.

Flames looks like this-http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdXxfQRqZA1fqEnOpc9luLl4ymMvEZo6NzE6L6hkF3JhKj35Zz

He is supposed to be a really rare pet, he isn't on the list. I got him a few years ago for Christmas. I thing he is an E-Store pet, maybe.

I love plushies...I might buy a few of these so called Webkinz. I love dragons and dogs so quite a few of the plushies interest me xd.png

biggrin.gif I only have one, it isn't on the list because it is unnamed and not on my account. It is some kind of bird/parakeet thing.

I used to play back when I was little, but mostly when I got them as gifts. It was pretty fun to play with my childhood best friend. She had a humongous collection. Oh he memories. I still have the panda and tiger somewhere. xd.png

i love webkinz! my username is amiecutiepie

Edited by amiecutiepie

I LOVE webkinz! I have more than 50, hehehe! tongue.gif I have three accounts. My usernames are MaddyChand and MaddyPotter.

Edited by WeasleyJacob123

I have a little bit of trouble with the Webkinz mobile version, but I am getting used to it.

i love the signature webkinz. i dont play online but i have 3 signature webkinz and a few others. my signature ones are all dogs i have the west highland terrier, the king charles caviliar spaniel, and the siberian huskey signature webkinz. i want the yorkie and pomeranian signature webkinz but they are expensive since they are retired now

There's a mobile version? Hmm. It wouldn't work for me on mobile (or well, the Wii) when I played. But then again, I first started right after Pegasi were retired (almost bought one, but decided they looked silly).

I might go back if the community weren't so restrained. I realize a lot of little kids play on the site, but the way they block out every other word in the chatrooms annoyed me. It's not like it did any good, either: people just found a way around it. And it just became so centered around the Deluxe junk... IMO that's what ruined Webkinz. I miss the good old days of Webkinz, when the dock was awkwardly arranged, you could name your rooms whatever you wanted, and the Deluxe Membership didn't exist.

There's a mobile version? Hmm. It wouldn't work for me on mobile (or well, the Wii) when I played. But then again, I first started right after Pegasi were retired (almost bought one, but decided they looked silly).

I might go back if the community weren't so restrained. I realize a lot of little kids play on the site, but the way they block out every other word in the chatrooms annoyed me. It's not like it did any good, either: people just found a way around it. And it just became so centered around the Deluxe junk... IMO that's what ruined Webkinz. I miss the good old days of Webkinz, when the dock was awkwardly arranged, you could name your rooms whatever you wanted, and the Deluxe Membership didn't exist.

To play on the mobile version, you have to download or buy Adobe Flashplayer. I agree about the Deluxe thing, I love all of the old Kinz but I love the Signature pets too especially my Siberian Husky, Dakota. Nothing could claim his place.

Totally remember these! I was kind of too old for them (in grade 8 when they first started getting popular, which was about five years ago), but my brother had a few! I still have the baby cow he gave me when he outgrew them, it's so cute :3

Ah, Webkinz. I was obsessed with those when I was a kid. I haven't played this game in 7 years omg... Warts is probably starving in a corner in my mansion... xd.png