CatCreature

Lumina Breeding Speculation

That must've been an interesting breeding session for them to get their entire set of scales burned off XDDD

I feel like the turps were giggling like trolls the whole time, ahaha. Poor poor luminas, they must hate us all. X'D

That must've been an interesting breeding session for them to get their entire set of scales burned off XDDD

I feel like the turps were giggling like trolls the whole time, ahaha. Poor poor luminas, they must hate us all. X'D

But then again....

Luckily, their scales grow back quickly, and each new growth is more beautiful than the last.

I do beleive the tanned look is only tempararry, cannot recall the discussion on how long they would remain scaleless.

But then again....

Luckily, their scales grow back quickly, and each new growth is more beautiful than the last.

I wonder if that means they'll look different if they grow again. blink.gif

Just bred a lumina and a turpentine and got no egg but my lumina is tanned! ohmy.gif That is so cool! What a brilliant surprise!

Maybe they stay that way until the next breeding?

Edited by Dubious

They are not tanned =p They have lost their scales because of the turpentine's oils.

Do you mean that my Luminas are now.... naked? xd.png This is awesome...

It seems like it's a new thing, because I bred a couple of Luminae to Turps a week ago and they didn't change. I remember very well, since I bred two pairs, then went back to breed the others, and I would have noticed that, lol.

This is very interesting, and I just love it!

I have GOT to try this. The tanned versions are almost prettier than the white.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Yep, waterhorses did nothing.

The lumina's description said that it would pull off its own scales and grow new ones if they got scratched or dirty, so I was assuming that they were denuding their own selves in disgust after getting their scales all smelly or greasy. Apparently they don't mind waterhorse goo. :-)

I just named the unfortunate pair I did this to "OCD Dragon" and "Trichotillomania Dragon," LOL!

I took a screencap to show what they look like among the rest tongue.gif

user posted image

Edited by CDM

I took a screencap to show what they look like among the rest tongue.gif

user posted image

What background are you using? o_O

OMG so beautiful!Just bred one just now, and love the tanned look! I don't think they will stay this colour, but we will need to wait and see what these scales grow back to look like, eh?

I do beleive the tanned look is only tempararry, cannot recall the discussion on how long they would remain scaleless.

I'm half glad to know it's only temporary, and half sad. It'd be cool to have the alts, but wouldn't like it if it's going to show up on the lineage page (even if it doesn't currently).

Huh, this is cool. I only got one, my luminas decided to refuse all my turps xd.png Makes sense though.

Oh wow, that's pretty neat. xd.png I'll have to try it...

Edit: Yay it worked!

Edited by TwilitProphet

Oh, that is very beautiful and interesting!

When it says EACH BREED maybe when you breed the taned one with any other egg (or only a special sort?) will become an alt? Means a 2nd gen ..... What do you think about that?

I just got a Lumi egg, so maybe I will try that, they do look kinda awesome.

I wouldn't want them to stay like that forever though...

Has anyone asked TJ about it?

I just got a Lumi egg, so maybe I will try that, they do look kinda awesome.

I wouldn't want them to stay like that forever though...

Has anyone asked TJ about it?

TJ will let us find out for ourselves. But this is extremely exciting.

I'd really like to get a..."Naked" one too, but sadly my Luminas say "NU" to all of my Turpentines. Ffff, breed you guys! D<

But, seriously, the tanned colour is very pretty. ;w;

Edited by birdzgoboom

Interesting! I have to try this! Although, why do they show up as normal colored Lumina on their Lineage pages? o_o

Interesting! I have to try this! Although, why do they show up as normal colored Lumina on their Lineage pages? o_o

My guess is it has not been updated or if this color change is only temporary, there is no need to change the sprite in lineage view.

O_O

I want to try it, but all my Turps are on cooldown for antoher two days TT.TT

Holy noodles, it worked. 8D

I'm egg-locked though, so it auto'd. xd.png Totally forgot I was locked.

Congrats to whoever grabbed the baby. xd.png

Aww, the tan is sooo pretty! D8 I'm gonna have to breed that pair weekly, just to keep a tan one on my scroll. xd.png

Edited by Nezbael