Cym landed in the orchard and climbed up into his nest to find his food already sitting there waiting for him. It seemed that most of the other hatchlings were finished eating already. Cym carefully balanced the flower on a branch and ate his fill as well. Then, picking it back up, he decided to visit Jade to ask what it was. He trotted down the path in the direction of Jade's cave.

When he reached the bottom of the volcano, Cym heard an odd noise. He looked around warily, and saw something moving in the hatching sands. He put the flower down and walked inside to investigate. A few of the eggs seemed to have toppled over. Cym took a few steps further forward, and saw a crimson flare pygmy hatchling standing amid its eggshells. It must have shifted the other eggs aside when it hatched, Cym decided. He wondered what to do; he hadn't had much experience working with younger hatchlings. "Uh. Hi." He fidgeted a little nervously.

((not sure what to do. Luna and Goldenbrail are flying so there isn't much to say about that but last time we ended up with the characters at different times of day when we skipped the flying..))

((Yeah, you should probably wait untill cavygirl comes back or something and than I thought that an attack from the clans could be interesting? if everyone likes that idea, that is.))

Mirera returned to the clan. she felt like she could sleep for a month. She brushed off the question about her whereabout with some story about how she couldn't sleep because the sacrifice had been so shocking. she slumped to her den, and fell to sleep.

((I don't think she's gone yet, actually. Didn't she say the trip was on August 8 or something? And yeah, I'm waiting for zajo/Firewing. I'm kind of wondering if he's ditched the RP though. >_> ))

((Sorry I didn't post for so long. I have been very busy and I have barely had time to glance at Dragon Cave. I'll PM zajo right now. I suppose I should PM Swefty too, but they stopped posting a few pages into the RP. If I don't get a reply within a day or two, we will continue the RP without them. About the plot: Jade isn't ready for a full out attack right now, almost none of her hatchlings are adults. The clans could plan to attack, then when they arrive Jade tricks them into thinking that she moved all the hatchlings to another place. Really, they would be in the crystal caves, which are almost impossible to find unless you are very small or have been given directions. Or, the Tianero clan, who would be extremely embarrassed by the escape, might blame it on the Moncai clan for letting Jade escape in the first place. Because of the humiliation they are facing, they might attack the Moncai clan, but just so people got their minds off of the fact that the escape was in the territory of the Tianero clan.))

After a few more minutes that seemed like forever, Jade told Kira to continue crushing and mixing the plants while she did something. Spreading her wings, Jade flew to the jungle and poked around, looking for the entrance to the tunnel. She needed to think, and the crystal caves would be the perfect place. It was obvious that there would be consequences for the escape, and the fact that fighting hadn't started yet worried her. Jade found the entrance, and ran down the tunnel as fast as she could. Finally arriving at the caves, Jade sat down in the glowing light and thought. It was obvious that there would be fighting because of the escape, and she would need to protect her island and her hatchlings.

((I know I haven't had the best posts lately, but I am busy and it is hard to post at all.))

Edited by cavygirl12

((Alright, officially assuming zajo's quit the RP. Is anyone still here?))

The hatchling didn't reply and simply stared at Cym. Cym blinked. "Well, just go down that path there and you'll get to the fruit orchard. Jade's not there, but Kira...wait, I haven't seen her on the way here either, have I...uh. Someone should be able to help you set up a nest. Sorry, I'm sort of busy." He backed out of the cave just in time to see Jade taking off from her cave. "Oh, darn it." The black dragon seemed to be heading towards the jungle. Was she going to collect plants? Why does no one ever tell me when they get to do something exciting? "Hey, wait up!" Leaving the flower behind, Cym flew after her, figuring that he would be able to see where she would land from the air even if he didn't catch up.

((Yeah...we really need an OOC, don't we.

Well, if we decide to make Tianero attack, the army would probably be flying towards Maika right now. That means Luna and Goldenbrail would probably at some point see a giant group of dragons flying in the same direction they are. So they can try to interact with them/hide/other stuff that I can't think of right now.

I'll edit this into a post later.))

((I just lurk in the RP forums in general, so I guess I am? I did make the last IC post though, so I'm not sure what exactly I can do at the moment.))