Character Form

You can enter the RP at any age (egg, wingless hatchling, adult, etc.). PM me your character form. Once you are approved, I'll let you know and I'll add your character to this post.

You can use either the coded form or just the words. I only have the code one to make my life easier while adding forms.

[B]Forum Name:[/B] 
[B]Dragon Name:[/B] 
[B]Age:[/B]
[B]Gender:[/B] 
[B]Breed:[/B] 
[B]Clan/Island:[/B] 
[B]Personality:[/B] 
[B]Other information:[/B] 
[B]History:[/B]

Forum Name:

Dragon Name:

Breed:

Clan/Island:

Personality:

Other information:

History:

Other Information/Rules Regarding Characters

Only in-cave breeds allowed. Discontinued breeds like Bright Pinks and Frills are fine, just no made-up breeds.

No neglecteds/vampires/zombies/chickens/dinos or other breeds that are not normal dragons.

Make sure you thoroughly describe whose side the dragon is on in the character form.

The gods were randomly made up by the clan leaders, and are not real, so cannot be played.

If you want to be a clan leader, let me know. Keep in mind that these leaders are evil. You can change the leader's name if you want.

If you want to be part of a smaller clan, tell me. Specify which main clan rules your smaller clan, and include a name and description of the clan.

If you want to play a "pre-made" character (Sapphire, clan leader, etc.), send me the modified character form (yes, you can change name, history, personality a bit). If the character doesn't yet have a form, make one, but try to stick to whatever information is already given.

Since there will not be hundreds of RPers in this RP, you can interact with other characters that don't have an owner. Basically, you can create a character that is not played by anyone. Just make sure that the character doesn't pop out of nowhere.

Characters

user posted image

Forum Name: cavygirl12

Name: Jade

Breed: Black

Clan: Maika Island

Personality: Jade appears to be fearless, but really isn't. She is kind and caring, and hates fighting. She is much easier to upset and scare than other dragons, but she hides her feelings well so she always seems brave. Jade is a good fighter, both with and without magic, and teaches those that she rescues how to fight well too. She is a bit secretive, and has always been a bit different from everyone else.

Other information: Jade is often haunted by dreams of her past, and sometimes she can see what is happening on the mainland in her dreams.

History: Jade is from the Moncai Clan. She escaped being sacrificed to the gods, but left her friends behind as she was to afraid to take them with her. After escaping, Jade fled to the forest, and hid, scavenging whatever food she could get. When she grew wings, she flew as far away from her old life as possible, eventually landing on an island, and later living there. Jade thinks that many of her friends were sacrificed after she escaped, and feels terrible. In addition, her parents were both killed as punishment for her escape, as well as her two sisters. She thinks that her brother fled to the forest like her, and hopes to find him someday.

user posted image

Forum Name: FlowerOwl

Dragon Name: Loria

Breed: White Stripe

Clan/Island: Tianero

Personality: Shy, but loves to study. Though, you can always be sure that when she decides something, she's not going back. The rest is to be RP'd

Other information: She loves to hide and spy in the bushes or trees when she's sure no one's noticing.

History: Her mother, a white stripe like her, was killed because she was caught coming back from Maika Island. She heard that her mother had been there a couple of times without notice. As for her father, he's one of the higher ranks and is a Night Glory Drake. But after Loria's mother was killed, he dropped in rank. But he's back to his original rank now due to enforcing the 'rules' more often. Now he's one of the leader's assistants. An only child, Loria is often bored when nothing is happening. That has left her plenty of time to plan out some plans of escape and small revenges that she seeks out for her mother.

user posted image

Forum Name: FlowerOwl

Dragon Name: Reginald

Breed: Night Glory

Clan/Island: Tianero

Personality: To be RP'd

Other information: The leader's, Ireila, head assistant and one of the best patrollers.

History: After his wife died from being caught smuggling some eggs to Maika Island, he degraded a few ranks. Rising to the top, he worked ten times harder. Deaths, patrolling, and food gather are only a of the things he did to get back (and is still doing) to his position. Actually, he got higher than he used to be. After that he went to trying to pass his.... "loyalty" to his daughter, Loria. While doing that, he's trying to move on and find another mate.

user posted image

Forum Name: Fractional Pi Day

Dragon Name: Cymophane (often just “Cym”)

Breed: Turpentine

Clan/Island: Maika Island

Personality: Cym is curious. He loves to explore and find things out, and can be quite rude to people who prevent him from doing so. Otherwise, he’s usually friendly and eager to talk about his discoveries.

Other information: Cym has an odd tendency to be overlooked, despite his bright yellow markings. If he stands still, others will occasionally just forget that he’s there.

History: Cym was regarded as extremely annoying by most of the higher-ups in Weporui, due to his tendency to ask unanswerable questions about the gods in front of other hatchlings. However, he was one of the hatchlings his parents were required to raise, and couldn’t be sacrificed. He noticed Jade on one of her missions and asked to come along, claiming that he was tired of everyone not anwering his questions. Now, at Maika Island, he resents the fact that so many areas are off-limits, especially for hatchlings.

user posted image

Forum Name: Arrianna_of_lyne

Dragon Name: Luna

Breed: Royal Blue

Clan/Island: Sky Watchers - Moncai Clan.

The Sky Watchers are a group of dragons that patrol the skies in search of signs of weakness from other tribes. All dragons are either grey, royal blue, sunrise, sunset, or ridgewing. they are extremely strict and side with the Leaders.

Personality: Shy, quiet (mostly), determined, loyal

Other information:

History: Luna is one of only nine hatchlings that survived from an attack made by the Ionak tribe. She was hidden as an egg in a spring that only her parents knew of. When she hatched they named her Luna because they had only managed to hide her because of a solar eclipse in which the moon passes in front of the sun, blocking light from reaching what used to be Earth. A day after she hatched, she and the rest of the hatchlings and eggs were taken in another attack and they were going to be sacrificed to the water god. However Luna was able to avoid being drowned by pretending to suffocate under the water and sink. Thanks to her coloring no one saw her as she swam away. Too scared to go back home and afraid of almost all dragons, she wanders around Elrilia at night, moving constantly. She is against the leaders.

user posted image

Forum Name: Swefty

Dragon Name: Swefty

Breed: Skywing

Clan/Island: Ionak Clan

Personality: Caring, loving, kind, determined

Other information:

History: Swefty has a younger brother and a sister. She is fierce and determined to do anything she can to protect them from the lurking dangers. (Swefty is eligible for sacrifice and believes in the gods.)

user posted image

Forum Name: Pinkieseb

Dragon Name: Goldenbrail

Breed: Gold

Clan/Island: Moncai Clan

Personality: Nice but easily tempted, he is angered easily and becomes vicious. If others attack him or are mean to him, he is likely to attack.

Other information: He dreams of following the hatchling and escaping the clan, he hates the leaders very much and would do anything to rip a chunk of flesh out of the leaders throats.

History: Born in the clan, managed to survive as a hatchling by giving into the leader and been the leader's "assistant"

user posted image

Forum Name: sueprin

Dragon Name: Mirera

Breed: Moonstone

Clan/Island: Weporui

Personality: Ever since her parents died, she was against the clan, but she hides it well. Her mother raised her to be distrustful, and she is always on edge. She was born a actor. She can lie incredible well. So she never had trouble. But deep inside, she lives for revenge.

Other information:

History: Both parents dead. Mother killed for inciting rebellion. She has few siblings, but they believe in the gods. Her dad died of sickness long ago, and she doesn't remember him. She lives alone, since she is old enough, and many dragons in the clan approve of her.

Forum Name: zajo54321

Dragon Name: Firewing

Breed: Crimson Flare Pygmy

Clan/Island: Maika Island

Personality: Loyal, courageous, and clever.

Other information: Like most of his kin, he is fast and agile, but not strong. Firewing has an excellent memory and razor sharp eyesight, perfect for scouting. But his one flaw is strength. In a fight that requires brute strength he would be useless.

History: He was stolen as an egg by Jade.

Edited by cavygirl12

((Greatest apologies for the wait; approved!))

Edited by soupnazi

(( I would like to join

forum name :sueprin

dragon name: mirera

dragon breed: moonstone

clan: weporui

personality:ever since her parent died, she was against the clan.But she hides it well. Think that end justify the means.

other information: jewel

history: both parent dead.mother died for inciting rebellion. has few sibling, but they believe in god.))

Edited by sueprin

Gender (if applicable): Female

Personality: Caring, Loving, Kind, Determined

Other information: jewel

History: Swefty has a younger brother and a sister. She is fierce and determined to do anything she can to protect them from the lurking dangers.

Forum name: arrianna_of_lyne

Dragon name: Luna

Species: royal blue

Clan/Island: Sky Watchers - Monkai Clan.

The Sky Watchers are a group of dragons that patrol the skies in search of signs of weakness from other tribes. All dragons are either grey, royal blue, sunrise, sunset, or ridgewing. they are extremely strict and side with the Leaders.

Personality: shy, quiet (mostly), determined, loyal,

Other Information: jewel

History: Luna is one of only nine hatchlings that survived from an attack made by the Ionak tribe. She was hidden as an egg in a spring that only her parents knew of. When she hatched they named her Luna because they had only managed to hide her because of a solar eclipse in which the moon passes in front of the sun, blocking light from reaching what used to be Earth. A day after she hatched, she and the rest of the hatchlings and eggs were taken in another attack and they were going to be sacrificed to the water god. However Luna was able to avoid being drowned by pretending to suffocate under the water and sink. Thanks to her coloring no one saw her as she swam away. Too scared to go back home and afraid

of almost all dragons, she wandered around Elrilia at night, moving constantly.

Edit: sorry she is against the leaders.

How's this?

Edited by Arrianna_of_lyne

((Arrianna_of_lyne, your form looks good. I just added it. Swefty and sueprin, I PMed you some minor things that need to be fixed. I would appreciate it if forms were PMed to me from now on, I made that a bit clearer in the rules.

Edit: Swefty, thanks for clarifying. I added your form to the character post.))

Edited by cavygirl12

Gender (if applicable): Female

Personality: Caring, Loving, Kind, Determined

Other information: jewel

History: Swefty has a younger brother and a sister. She is fierce and determined to do anything she can to protect them from the lurking dangers.

((Fixes.

1. Mature Hatchling.

2. Is eligible for sacrifice.

3. Believes in the gods.

Thanks,

Swefty))

((Ok, I am bored, so I'll start. By the way, we need more Maika Island characters. I might create one, but I am not sure that I want to have two of my characters in the same place.))

Sunlight seeps into the the cave, partially blocked by the vines of white blossoms growing at the entrance. Jade is lying on her bed of sand on the floor, awake. She has been awake for almost an hour, but doesn't feel like getting up. Staring at the walls of her cave, she worries about the day ahead. Will they sacrifice today? Will I need to go rescue? What if the island is attacked? The dull black walls of the cave don't offer any encouragement. After doing nothing for a long time, she heaves herself up from her bed and trudges out the entrance. The sun has just risen, and the island is absolutely beautiful. A thin layer of fog has settled over the island, and Jade feels as if the whole world is asleep. Birds are singing, and Jade can hear waves crashing against the beaches. Spreading her aching wings, she takes flight, heading down to the Fruit Orchard and plucking a large orange from a tree. After using her sharp claws to peel the orange, Jade eats it quickly. She continues to pick and eat more fruit for several more minutes, until she is no longer hungry. I should go check on Cym and the others. They probably woke up recently, and they can really cause trouble if they want to. Walking through the fresh morning air, Jade hurries toward the nests.

Meanwhile inside one of the Tianero forests, Loria was laying on a rock. Her father was off checking the dragons all the way across on the other side, while she was sin the bushes relaxing. It hadn't been too busy on this side of the forest yet, but she heard a couple of sacrifices would be taking place this evening. The sacrifices usually place nowhere near the sea, which was where her father was 'strolling' along the shores right now. Nippling on the berries hanging onto the leaves of her bush, Loria continued to ponder what might happen today.

Goldenbrail saw the sun rising over the horizen, he quietly sighed and hoped for a day with no sacrifices. He rolled over and stood up, walking across the cool stone floor of the cave. He walked out and ran into the forest where he saw a stream, he drank some of the cold fresh water, grabbed a fish and walked back into the cave. He sat on a rock eating the fish, he realised it was poisenous so he spat it out behind the rock. He threw the fish away then walked outside and had a look for anyone he knew that was already up.

Mirera was up, as sun rised. She liked it when there was only few people out and around. So much more peaceful than usual. But she had better go in soon. Sun was fast approaching.

There will be sacrifice soon, She noted. It was a while since it happened. The desert have been always her home. Too bad her home is hateful. she looked for another oasis. The clan needed food.

She had been walking on her paw. The cool sand felt wonderful. but she was slow. The clan would be angry if they knew. She didn't care, as long as she didn't get caught.

((ooc: I can make one, if you want.))

Edited by sueprin

Cym climbed to the top of his tree to survey the surroundings. Many of the other hatchlings were already awake, and some were chatting at the bottom of their trees. Cym yawned – partly because he was tired, but mostly because everything was the same as it had always been. He considered trying to sneak off to the forbidden cliffs again. He hadn’t succeeded yet, but maybe if he kept going at it… Cym noticed something moving out of the corner of his eye, and turned. Jade was approaching. Well, sneaking out would have to wait until later. He took off from the tree and landed in front of the black dragon. “Hello. Nice day today, huh.” He sneaked a look in the general direction of the cliffs.

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

Luna waited in the dark foliage for the other dragon to leave the spring. She watched as the sun rose casting the sky pink and yellow. Today she would try something new; flying during the day. She had never risked it before because her coloring hid her better at night but she knew that she couldn't hide live in the dark forever. Finally the dragon left and Luna crawled out of the foliage she had been hiding in. Yesterday she had grown wings and all of that night she had practiced flying. Luna had discovered she was a natural at it. She loved the feel of the wind under her wings as she glided above the ground. Luna drank her fill and then took a deep breath before launching herself into the sky. At first she stayed close to the tree tops so she could dive into the forest at a moment's notice but she gradually grew more confident and started soaring through the clouds.

"Gah!" Loria cried when put of nowhere her father was hovering above her. He shook his head. He glared,"Shouldn't you be patrolling the shore with me?"

"Of course," She replied before getting up. Her father following behind her, she walked over to the shore. Faintly in the distance was Maika Island. Other dragons that were close to their clan leader, Ireila, were walking throw here. Most just glancing about at other dragons, 'patrolling'. "I'm going to the sea, roar if you need me," Loria's father said before taking off to the middle of the ocean to patroll.

((Should Jade run into one of the hatchlings? It would help if a character from the mainland let her know what has been happening in the clans.))

While walking towards the nests, Jade decided that she would have to check on the clans. She hadn't visited the mainland in almost two weeks, and the leaders were good at causing tons of misery in a short period of time. She would have to put an older hatchling in charge and hope that nothing bad would happen.

As Jade approached the hatchlings, many of them acted startled to see her there. Cym, looking a bit guilty, jumped from his nest to greet her. Looking at Cym, Jade began to worry about leaving the hatchlings alone, even for a few hours. What if there is an attack? What if the hatchlings get hurt? There's got to be a better way to keep an eye on the clans.

Suddenly, she realized that Cym was speaking to her. He was saying something about how it was a nice day. Jade absentmindedly agreed, and proceeded to make her announcement. "I will be going to the mainland for a few hours today. I expect you to be on your best behavior. I won't be gone too long, and I'll probably catch you if you decide to misbehave. Kira will be in charge. You must listen to her." Jade nodded towards Kira, an older female white hatchling. Kira was probably the most responsible of all the hatchlings, and she was one of the few hatchlings whose name she remembered. She hoped that Kira would be able to handle all of the hatchlings without a problem.

Spreading her wings, Jade launched herself into the air and began to fly gracefully towards the mainland.

(I think Jade should)

Loria sat down and looked out boredly at her father, being soo serious about his work. She barked,"I'm going to check the forests!" Which she saw her father give a quick nod to. Running into the forest, she went to claim a boulder to sit on near where the sacrifices were to be held.

((Yeah bring Jade somewhere, OMg everyones here tongue.gif))

Cym blinked in surprise. "Hey-" he started, then stopped himself when he realized that Jade had already taken off. It had been a while since Jade had last gone to the mainland to rescue hatchlings. He had been intending to ask her to come along the next time she did, to get away from the boredom of the island. Hmmph...considering that it's her, she probably wouldn't have agreed anyway. Cym turned around to glare childishly at Kira. Jade had put Kira in charge while she was gone before, and it was hard to say which one of them was harder to get away from. But there was no harm in trying. He slunk off, muttering something about going to explore the field of rocks.

((I suppose there should be sacrifices, wouldn't want Jade to be wasting her time))

After almost an hour of flying, Jade reached the mainland. It was a few hours before noon, and she was in the middle of the forest, in the Tianero Clan's territory. Looking around, Jade noticed a small group of dragons, gathered around a flat boulder located in a large clearing. Her stomach lurched. There would be sacrifices today.

((Kk tongue.gif))

Goldenbrail knew there would be sacrifices today, he began walking towards the sacrifice rock where everyone would gather shortly. He sighed and found a spot at the edge of the clearing where he could watch the sacrifices. He hated the sacrifices, but not as much as his deep hatred for the leaders. The only reason he didnt just, fly away, was because he had no where else to go other than the clans land.

Luna watched the clouds swirling below her as she glided through the morning sky. The air was fresh but slightly thin and as she breathed it in, she felt a sudden pang of homesickness. She remembered the one day of her life when she had actually had a home up in the mountains with her parents watching over her and the other hatchlings. For a moment she was tempted to go back but then she remembered the attacks and the sacrifices. During the second attack, the dragons from the other clan had killed almost all of the adults saving a few to be slaves. She had watched as her parents were killed by tsunami wyverns. The hatchlings and eggs had been taken and brought back to where the tribe lived to be sacrificed. Only Luna survived and she managed to swim away. From then on she wandered around, never staying in the same place twice.

Luna remembered her parents telling her that all tribes sacraficed to the gods and that when a clan was captured the hatchlings and eggs were sacrificed and that there was no exception to the rule. She remembered that one of her brothers and her best friend had been chosen for the tribe sacrafice along with two others from her clan and others from the other clans. She had watched them die too. And these memories were what kept her going, always traveling away from the tribes and dragons.

With more determination than ever Luna flew on, fueled by her anger at the leaders for killing all of those innocent dragons who had never had a chance and taking away her loved ones. She knew with certainty that they were wrong and that she could never trust anyone if she wanted to live. Lost in thought, she didn't realize until it was too late how low she was and that there were other dragons nearby.

Edited by Arrianna_of_lyne