DragonGirl10188

Roleplaying School

At this rate I'm not going to get much learning done, so I'm fine if you want to add me to your growing class shadow2345. :3

I'll take both of ya. Now post there and either I or one of the others would tell you what's to be done. I suggest reading the whole thing but might be a bit much.

*nods* um, dragon, may I continue roleplaying with shadowwolf6 but not be a teacher? I don't think my writing is a good enough example for others to learn from. I'd like to learn some more myself. happy.gif

Stop being modest!

Seriously, some of the students don't realize that the teachers, we're not those who can write a page for a post. We have a couple paragraphs. We're not the apex of writing, we're... We're like (if you'll forgive the example)  lvl 70s out of 100.

Well, Golly Gee! *Blushes*

I had really just wanted to broaden my roleplaying spectrum!

I can be a teacher if you feel like I need to. I've actually, slowly, started coming up with an idea for a roleplay. I'm gonna fill out a teacher form.

Username: Thegreenrobby

Level of roleplay: High

You will teach Low-Meds to High

Other languages you speak: Just English.

Group or one student?: Group, but one student

Your limit for a group number?: Nothing rediculous, about 7 people.

Activity (1-7 days a week): I'm on just about every day. I want student's to be on about 4-5 times a week, though.

Roleplay example:

Spyro's words were not re-assuring. He wanted to run away from everything. Run away from the violence and the heartlessness. But he couldn't. He was still here. Klutz dried up his tears, so he could say something.

"Well, if we are going to go to the cave, we should go now. Any later, and it'll be sunrise before me make it there." Klutz knew that they had to survive. Whatever the cost may be. He may not agree with it, but Spyro was right. "Lets get going as soon as Song and Fusion come back."

Other: I tend to do better in more linear roleplays, more specifically ones that have a limited setting, like one neighborhood instead of the whole city.

Edited by thegreenrobby

Username: tigerra79

Level of roleplay: Low-Medium? I'm not really sure.

Preffered teacher?: None.

Group or you and a teacher?: Preferably just me and a teacher...

Preferred plot (if any): I like fantasy, sci-fi, and realistic fiction where I get to RP as a human or humanoid.

Is english your born language: Yep!

Roleplaying example: I woke up with a start. As usual, I wasn't immediately sure where I was. I looked around. Oh yeah, I'm in my apartment. But something was different. "Mom?" I called. There was no answer. My back itched. I reached back, and felt wings! The back of my shift was ripped and a bit bloody-I figured from the wings. I swung my legs over the side of my bed and stood up shakily. I had slept in and it was already full daylight, so I pulled on jeans and a t-shirt. Once I had done that, I checked around my apartment for Mom. Her bed was perfectly made and everything was in order. She was nowhere to be found. I thought urgently, I have to find her! So I packed my iPhone and some food in my purse and went out to the balcony. Peng, one of my peacocks, pecked me in the leg. My other two, Longwei and Coatl, were right behind him. I smiled at them. "Of course you can come," I reassured them. "No cages on this trip." I leaped off the balcony and flew, my peacocks following.

Other: That's one of my longer posts, I want to get better at having most of my posts be long posts.

Username: blueninja41

Level of roleplay: Low-Medium

Preffered teacher?: Dusset

Group or you and a teacher?: Me and Teacher

Preffered plot (if any): Zo.bie invasion!

Is english your born language: Yes

If not, what is? (and would you preffer english or that language):

Roleplaying example: Tristan walked into the academy, whistling idly as he pushed the mahogany doors aside. "This'll be easy as pie!" He said over enthusiastically, rubbing his hands together.

Hermmmmmm.

Well... I HAVE a student... unsure.gif

But Serc seems to be off... and rarely posts...

I could take ya blue. I'll start a thread later. biggrin.gif

Username: freezerpup

Level of roleplay: dunno

Preffered teacher?: any

Group or you and a teacher?: group please

Preffered plot (if any): Dragon RPs

Is english your born language: Yep

If not, what is? (and would you preffer english or that language): Just english

Roleplaying example:

I did this because you stopped loving me! Said Aurix and she punched Sylan in the head. She reilised she was agenst a tree. Her mouth was bleeding. She spat the blood in her fathers eye. She was in seveir pain. She thought that her life might just end. Go on Get the dragon deviour for me. I can change form. I can escape. Or maybe i cant. I havent tried. I know you want to get him for me. I know you didnt love me from the start. I dont mind death its better than being in a world where no one loves you!

Edited by freezerpup

You post please BloodyKisses?

I can learn quite a bit from you >:D

You know how to do proper grammar xd.png

Ok, so my absence is in my sig. I leave tomorrow.

I'm confident that Serc will be fine, he just has to wait for me.

blueninja, I directed him here if he needs help, he hasn't started on plot or anything.

Feel free to help or even take on my students. I'd rather they get taught by someone else than lose interest in learning.

Notice to all of my students: I won't be here for July, so don't worry! I'll be back and I'll try and get on as much as I can!

Also, the RP between Freezerpup and I is a group Rp now. We're in the process of character forms.

Kinda based off Naruto

Alrighty! That's my update for freezer.

Shadowwolf6:

Doing very very well. I'm impressed and I've only had to make possibly three corrections. xd.png *insert golf claps here*

Edited by BloodyKisses123

Eeeerrrrrm

Username: Pinkieseb

Level of roleplay: Semi-Literate (4-10 Sentences)

Preffered teacher?: Nope

Group or you and a teacher?: I'd prefer group biggrin.gif

Preffered plot (if any): Im into myths, fantasy, horror and that type of stuff.

Is english your born language: Yes

If not, what is? (and would you preffer english or that language): N/A

Roleplaying example: Im just going to use the characters names from my rp... Hope its not breaking rules or anything -

Bloodvein gazed at the city as the grey dust and smoke rose from it, floating high into the air. He knew there wasnt much left to destroy but he was enjoying it, so he continued. He used his magic letting off a red glow he blew up a petrol station causing people to scatter. He harshly laughed then flew off once his destruction was over.

Username:SoiledLove

Level of roleplay:semi-literate

Preffered teacher?:none

Group or you and a teacher?:group

Preffered plot (if any):myths fantasy and love between wolves/cats/dragons, life

Is english your born language:kinda

If not, what is? (and would you preffer english or that language):

Roleplaying example:Lea stopped on the edge of a cliff. The cool mountain breeze blew at him. Next to him, was a small mold of earth. It was where his mate was buried. He sat down next to it. Gazing at the distance.

Skarr hid in a bush. He came out and walked towards Lea, pausing behind him.

"Lea! So this where you have been going to." he said to Lea.

Lea didn't turn around. "So, your point?"He asked.

"Why are you losing hope like this!?" Skarr shouted,"We need you!"

Suddenly, Lea rounded on him, "I'm not like you! I'm weak! I need...I need... Someone... Someone to be with me!"

"That doesn't mean you can turn on us!" Skarr said angrily, "WE need you! we need a leader!"

Lea gave him a glare. Then he pounced on Skarr, bowling him over and pinning him down.

"You," he snarled, "Don't. Need. Me."

"You've been planning this ever since she died haven't you? You've been planning your own death," Skarr growled.