DragonGirl10188

Roleplaying School

Reporting in on Shadowwolf6's progress:

WHY THE HECK DOES THIS PERSON NEED A TEACHER?! SHE'S AWESOME!

Eheheheheh xd.png

I'm not awesome, I'm bad xd.png

I'm just spending longer on my posts, thinkning about what to say, and I have something to actually RP about... (fight scenes are my favourite...)

Not true. All you really need for a really good post is ideas and detail. xd.png And that, my friend, is what you've been doing. (Everybody loves fight scenes! xd.png)

Username: Chicogal

Level of Roleplay: Medium, I guess?

Preferred Teacher: Shadow

Group or you and teacher: No matter to me!

Preferred Plot: I love superheroes and fantasy.

Is English your born language: Yes.

Roleplaying example:

Rain paused with her foot in the stirrup for a moment, before stepping her weight into it and swinging her leg over the back of the saddle. She sat down with a gentle thump and settled into the worn leather seat as she glanced about her home. This was where she had grown up, lived for the past seventeen years. And now it was time to say goodbye. She tipped her feathered hat in the direction of it before shortening one end of the rein in an instruction for her bay mare, Sals, to turn around. Win a swish of her tail, she obliged, and too turned away from her own home. The mare was always comforted by her rider; the one who had cared for her and trained her since she had been a yearling. The teenager was glad for that - a trusting relationship was always an important one between a horse and rider.

Her heels nudged against the sleek sides in an order to move on, toward the forest. He walk was a gentle pace, and Rain counted off everything in her head. When satisfied she concentrated on the rhythmic steps below her. If her made was lame, then everything would have to stop. Thankfully, this was not the case, and she was confident to take on a trot. She rose up and down in the stirrups until the pair reached the long, winding path overshadowed by trees. This was the cantering and eventually galloping part of their journey. It was her last barrier to freedom. The rider whispered a goodbye to all she knew, leaned forward in the saddle and took on the canter which would take her away.

I'll probably only be able to start next month. The post above isn't that good, but I really did pull it out of nowhere. wink.gif

If I'm the shadow you referred to then come on in whenever you're ready. If not, have fun with this mysterious entity.

Username: The Cataclysm

Level of roleplay: (I forgot the lits and where to find them xd.png ) So I would say medium-low, though I lost some edge.

Preffered teacher?: SDC

Group or you and a teacher?: Me and teacher

Preffered plot (if any): Well, I don't know.

Is english your born language: Yes

If not, what is? (and would you preffer english or that language):

Roleplaying example:

Will looked across the seemingly endless glade, which housed a dangerous enemy, wondering when they would finally succeed and stop the Dark Lord. Will decided nothing would be gained if he sat there thinking all day so he climbed down from the rocky outcropping. As he neared the forest, he saw hundreds of greens, reds, and yellows. Now I see why the call this the Enchanted Wood. Soon after entering the wood, he found the creatures lair. Pausing at the entrance he looked around seeing the ancient stalagmites and pools of clear water forming in the cave. Will continued into the dark forbidding cave, hoping he would emerge from this oppressive darkness again. In a few minutes he felt the air cool considerably, and he found the edge of a large hole in the floor. Leaning down he stared at the bottom of the hole, and saw the glint of scales curled in a pile. Will pulled himself up and took to lighting a bundle of wood on fire. When he considered the blaze to be large enough, he gathered the brightest sticks and hurled them onto the foul beast that plagued the nearby villages.

Wow, Since when did I become popular? Like, a ton of people want to join my class! Maybe I should start up a second class thread so I don't have to keep turning people down...

@Cataclysm: I'd love to start a second class with you, but I won't be on much this weekend, so it'd be delayed a little. We can start it tonight if you're on though.

In theory, someone could jump right into mine, I just have my limit of people on that thread reached. You can only teach so many people on the same thread. xd.png

Coulda sworn I signed up for this.

Username: Thegreenrobby

Level of roleplay: Med-High (My posts can usually consist from 2-3 sentences to 2-3 decent paragraphs, but it all depends on the situation of the roleplay. I keep my grammar and spelling to a key, though.

Preffered teacher?: None.

Group or you and a teacher?: I'm up for whatever.

Preffered plot (if any): I tend to like more unique fantasies, but I would like to stretch my boundaries to more than that.

Is english your born language: Yes. Oh, and prefer, not preffer.

If not, what is? (and would you preffer english or that language):

Roleplaying example: This is a snippet from A Prison For Hatchlings, which, interestingly enough, was my first ever roleplay.

Spyro's words were not re-assuring. He wanted to run away from everything. Run away from the violence and the heartlessness. But he couldn't. He was still here. Klutz dried up his tears, so he could say something.

"Well, if we are going to go to the cave, we should go now. Any later, and it'll be sunrise before me make it there." Klutz knew that they had to survive. Whatever the cost may be. He may not agree with it, but Spyro was right. "Lets get going as soon as Song and Fusion come back."

Ah, Klutz. What an imbecile.

Edited by thegreenrobby

What do you think you're doing? You could teach Half of the teachers how to RP better, why are you signing up as a student? Despite what the post says(draggie's been gone a while), we DO need teachers.

Stop being modest!

Seriously, some of the students don't realize that the teachers, we're not those who can write a page for a post. We have a couple paragraphs. We're not the apex of writing, we're... We're like (if you'll forgive the example) lvl 70s out of 100.

*nods* um, dragon, may I continue roleplaying with shadowwolf6 but not be a teacher? I don't think my writing is a good enough example for others to learn from. I'd like to learn some more myself. happy.gif

Edited by BloodyKisses123

Not really Silver. Dragon doesn't want student/teacher peoples.

At this point in time, should I consider switching to another teacher? I don't see Dragon Girl anywhere, and our rp has not gone anywhere. Is there anyone else who could take me until she comes back?

Draggie is currently MIA, so don't be expecting anything back from her. I'm sort of her second-in-command, so I'll try to tell you guys what I think draggie would want.

@lalasa: (ninja'd) I think finding a new teacher is probably your best option right now.

@bloodykisses: if you don't think there's anything for you to teach your student, then I guess you can just keep RPing, just try to mutually improve your posts.

@silver: polos is right, it's one or the other. If you want to teach(your skill level is approximately mine anyway, so it's not like you're gonna learn anything from my class), you can change to entirely teacher. Just write an app and I'll find someone to replace you in our class.

Edited by Shapeshifting dragon Cyrus

Hahah alrighty then, il stick to the current class im in happy.gif If in any occasion when you guys are reaaaaaaaaaallly in need of teachers, I might just send in a teacher application.

@silver: there's the problem. You can't apply to be a teacher if your a student. We could use some teachers right now, but if you want to stay in our class that's fine.

Lalasa: I'll be glad to take you on, I had the pleasure of being with you before in an RP and it was fun, so I could try and teach you if you'd like.

At Cyrus: I can take students xd.png, i can keep up since I don't mind reading and am usually on deep into the night when I can sneak it.

And everyone, from what I could tell, you're all doing great jobs, and even those new students, your great too for even thinking of coming here for us to try and help you, but as Cyrus said, were not that great, we could be better ourselves, were only human.