DragonGirl10188

Roleplaying School

Shadowwolf6 and I have an animal RP up if you're interested. happy.gif Only a suggestion however, not sure if I'm allowed to snatch you. happy.gif

Username:Silverlight138

Level of roleplay: Medium to high.

Preffered teacher?: Shapeshifting Dragon Cyrus. If not, anything works :3

Group or you and a teacher?: Anything is fine

Preffered plot (if any): I haz ready-made plot, depends if the teacher wants to RP it or not.

Is english your born language: Yeap.

If not, what is? (and would you preffer english or that language): -

Roleplaying example: *le grabs a random RP post and sticks it here*

EDIT: ARGHG, the post I originally posted annoyed me for some reason, so il just post a more recent one *pouts*

"RUN!" Eldvestia hollered at Ryph as a writhing mass of shadow launched itself at the griffin. Ryph roared and teared furiously at the tendrils of darkness as they started wrapping themselves around his wings, crippling any means of escape.

"Pathetic, you and your puny bunch of goody-two shoes. Isn't that right, Lost One?" The Deceiver drawled, smiling slyly at Eldvestia as the shadows tightened their hold on her body. Meanwhile, she was having a silent telepathic conversation with Ryph.

Ryph: Are you done? Get me out of here, I'm sick of this crap, these things are disgusting.

Eldvestia: Yea yea, jeesh, be quiet. I'm certain he isn't the one who destroyed my parents' souls, so let's go on full attack mode.

Ryph: Bring it on.

"ARE YOU IGNORING ME?!" The Deceiver screamed at Eldvestia. "Hmm, actually, no not really," She smiled sadly at him, then did a mental countdown with Ryph.

One. Two. Three!

The shadows around them recoiled as Eldvestia let loose a wave of power negation, weakening the tendrils of darkness. Once they had unwrapped themselves from her and Ryph's body, both master and companion jumped clear and ran towards a very, very shocked Deceiver.

"What? How did you?" he stuttered, momentarily paralyzed in his shock.

"You know what? I'm not even going to bother. You come here and get purified yourself," Eldvestia raised her hand at his direction and he propelled towards her, landing on the ground beneath her feet. Ryph sat on him with his golden-brown butt, so all the Deceiver could do was howl and thrash madly around.

Eldvestia placed her hand over his heart, observing the absence of a normal human's heartbeat. "I release you from your wretched curse," she murmured as a bolt of light shot out from her palm and directly through his chest. The Deceiver gasped, then went limp.

"Now that's done," Eldvestia dropped to the floor, breathing heavily. Her powers did took its toil on her, and so did the purifying process. This particular Deceiver must have had corrupted plenty of souls to have required a higher level of purification. Eldvestia sighed and said to Ryph, "I wonder if we would ever encounter a Deceiver that I can't purify. What would happen then?"

"Uh well, I don't know, but let's go before sleeping beauty here wakes," Ryph narrowed his eyes at the Deceiver.

*attaches a little note* Hopefully il get a roleplaying teacher soonz, coz I really need the practicing for my upcoming O Levels :3

Edited by Silverlight138

Hi. I'm SDC's student. Hopefully there will be more students over my side. *Really wants Phoenix to be with me, and will gladly love other students as well* ^.^

What about LLD????? *Tilts my head*

Thankyouuuu ! <3 *poofs in a shower of rainbows and appears magically in the private RP*

Edited by Silverlight138

I may look like I got descent RPing ability... wait till I get too many one liners then I back fire and burn out then have trouble starting back up. I suppose I am improving with spelling and grammar but those do flare at times as well. I guess you could say I'm a bit of a wild card at this. If I have the ideal plot, combining dragons and tech I do really well, very open as well. But a lot of other RP's that are open I find many start giving one liners, and too many of those even if one or 2 other users are giving desent posts, if I have to putter off a one liner as well..... like a car with low fuel, putter out so sort of thing.

Okay, well your example post was excellent, so it sort of threw me off I guess. If you want to join my school you can. Go ahead and post in it.

Something tells me if I don't I'm not going to hear the end of it for a while lol *looks at Polos*

My example post is how I can start off when knowing details.... more vauge the RP is at first the more my intros degrade.

Well, good luck to you guys xd.png. So far were continuing to just brainstorm, I'm following their example to see where this leads and if they need help. Still working well together.

*Goes on hyper chipmuck mood and turns into a little eevee and chases my tail*

Report: now that we have polos, LLD and silverlight in my class, progress is booming. We have decided on a theme and split duties between the students as to how the first post shall go. LLD is writing the plot, silverlight is writing the setting and polos is writing the rules and character form. It's doing great! I have no doubt they'll all graduate, so I'm sort of wondering what to do about gifts(I only have two somewhat valuable dragons). xd.png

Due to my sister making an account, my scroll got burned. T.T I was plaining on gifting Cyrus an egg but nooooooooooooooo. I had over 400 dragies and I had that scroll since 08.

Edited by polos1993

Reporting in on Shadowwolf6's progress:

WHY THE HECK DOES THIS PERSON NEED A TEACHER?! SHE'S AWESOME!

Plot and progress report:

Ok, so we long since decided and got everything set.

My char is Ignis, Phoenix born or the sun, and... Is the sun.

Serc's char is Silv, same except the moon.

Silv is sick of Ignis getting attention and not him, do he's planning a rebellion. He met with Ignis in a (this town has a dome over it that stops any knowledge of Ignis from leaving it including memory, do Ignis hangs there) city.

As well, the two, while being the sun and moon, can embody reflections, creatures that hold their power but can wander the ground.

I have little progress to report because I am unsure of where my teacher is or what she is doing right now. I have put up a plot and character sheets, but I have waited about two days for a response to these sheets so things are going rather slowly. I believe our timezones is different, but even so, I'd like to know what is going on and what I ought to do next from my tutor.

@lalasa: I think draggie has been absent for a little while now. I'm sure she's just busy, not ignoring you. If she isn't back soon, maybe you could jump in with one of the other's RPs.

Yay! A new roleplay school... I want to join!

Username: Fire-Ice

Level of roleplay: Mediumish

Preffered teacher?: None

Group or you and a teacher?: I don't care!

Preffered plot (if any): I really enjoy animals, dragons, or merlin/ king arthur

Is english your born language: yes

If not, what is? (and would you preffer english or that language):

Roleplaying example:

Celtic watched from behind the tree as the humans gradually walked away. They had been there for about a half an hour doing something with these boxes that flashed light (cameras) and throwing scraps of food over the fence, hoping some animals would come out. This was the general routine for Celtic. When you see people hide and observe, if they have a gun, run and run fast.

Now that the group had left, Celtic ran over to the fence and snatched up the few morsels of food that had not already been eaten by birds and other small animals. He heard the sound of scuffling feet and he looked up from the food his ears twitching another group was beginning to approach. Quickly he ran behind one of the trees and laid down closing his eyes, knowing that he would be there for yet another while.

Surprisingly this group left quickly, there was no food, and no flashing boxes. He decided it was one of the few groups which he called, "The Talkative Group". These groups had a very loud person who explained stuff about the park, and if there was nothing to explain they just walked right past. He sighed and closed his eyes again hoping to get some sleep.